Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Roleplay-o-zyalpeloR (New Character/Arrian timeline on pg 1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mur?
  MUR!
  Buttsecks!
  im steelin som ur foodz k thx bai
View Results

Velorius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:43 pm
((My but you've been a busy little chibi haven't you? Well here is my post presented in technacolor to try and make it easier to read. I may eedit this depending on what Chibi puts into Section 3))

Velorius was in his map room happily pucshing around what looked like toy soldiers on a map of the Xian continent, Esme sat nearby a bored look on her face as she browsed through a large worn looking book. Velorius looked up and starred towards one of the doorways and a moment later Davon hurried through carrying a number of pages which he dropped onto the table before Velorius scattering the toy soldiers which let out tiny screams. Velorius gave Davon a disapproving glare.

"What's all this?"
"Bad news Arrius has received reinforcements! They've gathered the southern population into a ragtag malitia and the desert tribes have united and sent forces as well!"
"What's going on I thought our mysterious third party commanded the southern forces and intended to attack Arrius not ally with them!"
"This other group seems to have vanished to the winds, leaving the southern force to Atrius Lucas val-Motosuwa."
"Motosuwa? Another of Leon's pups, I guess when you're around for six thousand years you end up with a lot of descendants. What about the person in charge of the original group?"
"Ignus, now going by Ixahrejem, it was he who united the Meteorokku and lead them to Arrius, swearing fealty to Raejib. In exchange the Meteorokku have been adopted into the empire, Ixahrejem into the royal family and he has been given a generalship."
"And the Arrian Empire expands it's territory with out drawing a sword, pathetic fools. Still I don't understand this Xrah-wahtever guy, I thought he was sworn enemy to Leon and Nexol?"
"I don't know, his records were sealed away five hundred years ago, I know only that at the time he was perhaps more hated than you are now and for some reason when he was defeated he was sealed away rather than killed. I have no idea why he has suddenly joined with Arrius, I lost track of him after he spoke with Esme."
"Don't look at me! He was fine when I last saw him and he was asking about Master Zagore at the time."

Velorius picked up the pages of reports and began leafing through them, the southern forces were made of conscripts and volunteers, little match for a hardened force of Orcs but the desert tribes men were another matter altogether. As he went through the reports he spotted Ixahrejem's name, looking closer he saw it was a short list of known Arrian generals. He turned and waved the list towards Esme who took it.
"How many of them will be dead by morning?"
"Bah... I've already sent agents, most didn't return. We've taken out lieutenants and captains and such but the high brass are too well guarded, you might as well try sending agents after Leon or Raejib. My agents have poisoned some ale casks if we're lucky we'll get some that way, but at the very least alot of troopers will turn up sick and nothing stiffles troop morale like bad ale."
"Things were to be so simple, a Orc uprising in teh north a peasant revolt in the south an assasination or two of certain heads of state and then a quiet revolution with Leon and his ofspring disappearing into the night. Now it looks like I'll have to obliterate the city and possible wipe out civilisation on the continent, how troublesome."
"Does this change our plans?"
"No the main Orc force will continue south, but with these reinforcements at Arrius I'll send another battalion of Shadows with them. And I'll need someone to command the force an Orc general won't do and the Shadows lack imagination."

Velorius knew Davon would gladly volunteer and Esme would go with little fuss if he asked her but he would need both of them for the more important mission. He paced around the table for a minute before turning to Davon.
"What about our newest protege, do you think he's ready?"
"Ryhalt? His training is coming along well but he has a lot more to learn and he is still far too rash, his magic is sloppy because he expects instant results and his swordmanship while far above average suffers when he leaves himself open so as to press the attack-"
"Yes, yes but will he be able to lead our forces?"
"Can he get a bunch of Shadows and Orcs to charge a target? Yes, he might even be able to get them to attack the target he wants, but he is no match for Leon or Nexol."
"Don't worry Ryhalt just has to keep an eye on the Orcs and make sure they do as they're told, I'll deal with Mr flaunt-the-laws-of-nature and live-six-thousand-years. Go bring him here, we don't have a lot of time remaining."
Davon bowed then left to go find Ryhalt.

((You get 7 generals I need a new disciple, just not sure yet if he'll be around long enough to make it worth while to do up a profile))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:36 pm
(Vel, you are so lucky I dissolved half of the Arrian Army in a previous RP... xp )

Mur. blaugh  

Chibi-of-Doom

Novatierrie
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:32 pm
((Hot damn, I feel outnumbered.))

Aziraphael nodded, the motion odd and inhuman when she did it, more a sinuous waving of her neck. "Fine. Is there somewhere I could let my soulbonded rest, hm?" She seemed to shrink down, until she was approximately the same size as the unconscious girl in her arms, although the proportions were still all off. "I feel that I should inform you, though, I am little but sentient and cohesive energy as I am at the moment, thusly such hospitality would be rather wasted on me."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:22 am
Cyril smiled again, this time more embarressed than anything. Oh yes, of course. Then the man turned and walked towards where Leon headed, "There is a couch in there. I do believe that he did have something to say to us."  

Chibi-of-Doom

Novatierrie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:33 pm
Aziraphael nodded again, and followed. She carefully fit herself through the door so she didn't disturb the cleric, and laid her out on the couch. "My thanks. She is not in the best of conditions at the moment."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:59 am
((I'm trying to clear out a backlog of work before the xmas hols so I may not be able to post much over the next week or two))  

Velorius

Novatierrie
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:09 am
Velorius
((I'm trying to clear out a backlog of work before the xmas hols so I may not be able to post much over the next week or two))

((Totally understandable. It's my dead week and next week is finals and I just got a job, so the same may apply to me.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:33 am
(Oh noes!? ...its the same problem with me Vel...bah...I dont have tie time to work on my RP posts for a while...meh...Its all good, i guess.)  

Chibi-of-Doom

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:28 am
Leon walked over to Cyril and started conversing with him in a hushed, serious tone. During the conversation, he cast a few half-suspicious, half-curious looks over to Aziraphael, but that eventually died down. When they were done, Nexol appeared, sliding up through the ground, "I have news from Arrius, Leon." Leon turned and looked at Nexol, waiting for his report. Nexol took a deep breath and began, "Jus a few moments ago, I was in Arrius, talking to Your great great great great grandson's great great great great great grandson, Raejib. It seems that they have successfully evacuated all who cannot fight to the ancient fortresses, and all who can fight and all the military men are now within the city, preparing for a suspected attack. A large force of men has marched from the south, led by the First Motosuwan King of Vallahad, Atrius val-Motosuwa."

"This is an interesting development," Leon replied after a while of thoughtful silence, "There's something else you're not telling me, isn't there, Nexol?"

Nexol nodded slightly, "Ignus has been pardoned of his crimes and swore an oath to the clan. He aslo united the Meteorokku tribes and swore to fight to the last. In return, it seems he is now not only part of the clan, but part of the Royal Family also."

The last part made Leon growl slightly and ask quietly, "What is our half-brother up to, Nexol? What will he gain from this?" Nexol couldn't reply to this, so he continued with the last part of the report, "The Royal Treasure room was also robbed. A young boy saw a man in plated shadow armour turn two of our mage-guards into pancakes."

This revelation made Leon's eyes widen, "W..what did he steal, Nexol?"

"The Claymore..."

Leon growled again, "The Velorius is the least of our troubles. Summon Nihilius and tell him that Patrick is back..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:17 pm
Aziraphael, for once, had little to no idea what was going on. Her kind had never much concerned themselves with the problems of other races--she was sort of an exception there.

She didn't much appreciate the suspicious glances, but objectively she could understand them. She was a large, glowing, crackling bird-person, after all.

'Pancakes?' she thought, confused. What the hell kind of power was turning people into pancakes? Nevermind that she only had a passing notion of what pancakes were.  

Novatierrie
Crew

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:33 pm
Nexol nodded and melted into the darkness once more, leaving Cyril, Leon, and Aziraphael. "Damn him and his ability to manipulate gravity..." Leon said before rushing out of the room via a back door.

Cyril looked over to Aziraphael and frowned, "I am sorry about all this, but war is upon us. Arrius would very much like to figure out a way to wake up the old gods of war...we will not survive this alone."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:41 pm
Aziraphael nodded. "I understand, though you know as well as I that the gods cannot directly interfere in the matters of mortals. That is, unless another breaks the pact first."

"There is another option. Deep in the mountains, there is another of PerĂșn's enclaves, secret from even most of those in the order. This is where the warrior-priests reside, ever ready to be called upon. It is also where my kind makes our home. If you will, we shall go and request their aid." Aziraphael made a broad motion with an arm/wing toward the couch, indicating the cleric Azira as the other part of the 'we.' "My people will be eager to fight, and the followers of PerĂșn will likely feel the same."  

Novatierrie
Crew

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:11 pm
Cyril smiled, "I would like that...and the Daemo will fight too." He bowed to Aziraphael, "And, my Goddess is a goddess of miracles. Do not worry, for the gods wiil be drawn into this. Things are now worse, and Velorius isnt our only enemy. The man named Patrick of Xian is back." He growled after saying that name then added, "You should wait until Nihillius comes. When all of us are together, we will devise a paln."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:31 am
((I am still around and I'm reading everything, I just don't have much time but hopefully I'll have the time to post tomorrow. After all I can't let Chibi's plots get too far ahead of me.))  

Velorius

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:23 pm
bwahahahahaha!  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games