Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:31 pm
Celestial Burden
You know what's worse than being single? Having your friend's previous stalker have a crush in you, along with your best friend since you were three. That sucks.
sounds weird to deal with  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:31 pm
@Silver: Not everyone thinks of you that way, I bet. Cheer up, me Silver buddy! *whacks Silver with the stick of confidence*
@Viral: Yus you do! *whacks Viral with the stick of confidence*
@Celes: Oi........what a pickle. neutral I can't help you in that department. As you all can see, I'm not very good at disposing of stalkers. *points to her sig*  

Slim95
Crew

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:32 pm
Trust me, it is.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:33 pm
Slim95
@Silver: Not everyone thinks of you that way, I bet. Cheer up, me Silver buddy! *whacks Silver with the stick of confidence*
@Celes: Oi........what a pickle. neutral I can't help you in that department. As you all can see, I'm not very good at disposing of stalkers. *points to her sig*
*head splits open from stick* OUCH crying crying  

Red Glacier

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:37 pm
Viral C
Slim95

EEP! *scampers to find a band-aid*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:39 pm
Slim...give me that confidence stick. *Beats self half to death with the confidence stick* Maybe now I might actuall believe Devon when he says something along the lines of " I love you Taylor" eve if it's weird to have one of my friends say that. I always seem to think the this stuff is some sick joke, seeing as that's what it's been before.  

Celestial Burden

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:40 pm
Slim95
Viral C
Slim95

EEP! *scampers to find a band-aid*
what did you do that for! crying  
Celestial Burden
Slim...give me that confidence stick. *Beats self half to death with the confidence stick* Maybe now I might actuall believe Devon when he says something along the lines of " I love you Taylor" eve if it's weird to have one of my friends say that. I always seem to think the this stuff is some sick joke, seeing as that's what it's been before.

That is awkward........*beats Celes one more time with the stick of confidence for good measure*  

Slim95
Crew

Pebermynte

*groan* Well, I guess I'll whine too. I've never actually had a full-out relationship, but I've never wanted one as much as I do now that I'm stuck on someone who's so highly unavailible it's ridiculous. stressed *sigh* I'm quite pathetic.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:42 pm
ZOMG FLEA!
*groan* Well, I guess I'll whine too. I've never actually had a full-out relationship, but I've never wanted one as much as I do now that I'm stuck on someone who's so highly unavailible it's ridiculous. stressed *sigh* I'm quite pathetic.

OH FLEEEEEAAAAAAAA! gonk

It makes the Slim vury sad to see you upset......*hits Flea with stick of confidence*  

Slim95
Crew

Pebermynte

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:48 pm
Slim95
OH FLEEEEEAAAAAAAA! gonk

It makes the Slim vury sad to see you upset......*hits Flea with stick of confidence*

Nu! gonk *dodges* Then I might be brave enough to get close to him, and he's happy where he is. sweatdrop I don't wanna mess it up.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:32 pm
ZOMG FLEA!
Slim95
OH FLEEEEEAAAAAAAA! gonk

Nu! gonk *dodges* Then I might be brave enough to get close to him, and he's happy where he is. sweatdrop I don't wanna mess it up.

That's sad. *cries for Flea and huggles him*  

Slim95
Crew

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:33 pm
*hits Slim back with Stick of Confidence*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:35 pm
Silver Hellsing

*whack!* Gah! burning_eyes *chases Silver with the Stick of Confidence* evil  

Slim95
Crew

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:37 pm
Slim95
Silver Hellsing

*whack!* Gah! burning_eyes *chases Silver with the Stick of Confidence* evil

*sets Stick of Confidence on fire*  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games