Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
my make gold and spam topic^^( lot's of cool qoutes now) XD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

just ******** press the poll..
  poll!
View Results

Goth_assasin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:33 am
So so is good, very good, very excellent good: and yet it is not; it is but so so. -- William Shakespeare, "As You Like It"

I'm just very selective about the reality I choose to accept. --- Calvin

Hey! Let's do that 2,000-pound man thing. I'll be that Carl Reiner guy, and you be what's-his-face. -- Homer Simpson Homer vs. Patty and Selma

Music: (Artist-Song)
Flyleaf-Cassie  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:36 am
"It's a dog-eat-dog world out there, and I'm wearing Milkbone underware." -- Norm, from _Cheers_

Princess Leia: Darth Vader. Only you could be so bold.

Regardless of whether a mission expands or contracts, administrative overhead continues to grow at a steady rate.

crew, n: Eight big men and their cute little cox.

Music: (Artist-Song)
Therion-Celtic Frost  

Goth_assasin

Goth_assasin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:37 am
Real Users find the one combination of bizarre input values that shuts down the system for days.

"It is the creationists who blasphemously are claiming that God is cheating us in a stupid way." -- J. W. Nienhuys

"Virtual" means never knowing where your next byte is coming from.

Fry: Things are different this time. Before she was demanding and possessive, but now she wants me to do stuff and stay with her all the time.

Music sad Artist-Song)
Therion-Celtic frost  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:42 am
They were going to release a Chuck Norris edition of Clue, but the answer always turns out to be "Chuck Norris. In The Library. With a Roundhouse Kick."

Abracadaver: You! You're that girl! Girl with bear!

Ambiguity: Telling the truth when you don't mean to.

Mal (after Simon punches him): "Tzao ss-ma? Nee-yow wuh-kai chang?" [You wanna bullet? You wanna bullet right in the throat?]

He who despises himself nevertheless esteems himself as a self-despiser. -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Music sad Artist-Song)
Max Romeo&the Upsetters-Chase The Devil  

Goth_assasin

Goth_assasin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:53 pm
Wash: "Grenades?" Zoe: "Oh, yes. Thank you, dear."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:06 pm
The tree in which the sap is stagnant remains fruitless. -- Hosea Ballou

The truth of a proposition has nothing to do with its credibility. And vice versa.

Non-Reciprocal Laws of Expectations: Negative expectations yield negative results. Positive expectations yield negative results.

Mood: F***K U!
Music sad Artist-Song)
Dope-DIE MF DIE  

Goth_assasin

Goth_assasin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:33 pm
An ounce of hypocrisy is worth a pound of ambition. -- Michael Korda

In order to discover who you are, first learn who everybody else is; you're what's left.

Writers do it between periods.

Music sad Artist-song)
Nightwish-Creek Marys blood  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:52 pm
Harrison's Postulate: For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.

Truth is hard to find and harder to obscure.

Everywhere I look I see NEGATIVITY and ASPHALT ...

Vi has one purpose, and should be used only for that purpose. To configure Emacs for compilation. -- Floyd Davidson

Music sad Artist-Song)
Social distrotion-anti fashion  

Goth_assasin

Goth_assasin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:10 pm
Whoever named it "necking" was a poor judge of anatomy. -- Groucho Marx

Hacking's just another word for nothing left to kludge.

Somewhere in suburban Honolulu, an unemployed bellhop is whipping up a batch of illegal psilocybin chop suey!!

Music sad Artist-Song)
Benny Benassi-Satisfaction  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:22 pm
Whom the gods wish to destroy they first call promising.
we can hire them..
They are relatively good but absolutely terrible. -- Alan Kay, commenting on Apollos

Tonight's special, blackened leftovers

Murray's Rule: Any country with "democratic" in the title isn't.

Do you smoke after sex?" "Why, do you know, I've never looked!"

President Thieu says he'll quit if he doesn't get more than 50% of the vote. In a democracy, that's not called quitting. -- The Washington Post

If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real than people with bodies and heartbeats.

"The sixties were good to you, weren't they?" -- George Carlin  

Goth_assasin

Goth_assasin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:30 pm
Don't thank me for the quotes. Thank the people who made them. I mearly cut and past. From: Faux_Pseudo
Don't thank me for the quotes. Thank the people who made them. I mearly cut and past. From: Faux_Pseudo
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:55 pm
Bump///  

Ten Tonne Brick

Pacific Ink

High-functioning Duck

7,200 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:22 pm
I NEED RUM AND GUM!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:45 pm

Wheee! I'm bored. Spammy Spammy Spammm!!!!

xemilythegreatx

Pacific Ink

High-functioning Duck

7,200 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:23 am
[GOLD] Bump  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items