Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
rival wolf tribes: blackVS.greyVS.white Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of the rp seting ? is it cool or what?
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
what????
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
pretty good.. i have some suggestions though
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
pole whore
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:48 am
"Y...yea i am ok...i am not nervious......Here is the deer." She starts proding it. "I think i did pretty good hunting."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:46 am
"yer except you havent drained the blood or covered the kill wound, up it could get infected"  

technoninja14

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:21 am
technoninja14
"yer except you havent drained the blood or covered the kill wound, up it could get infected"
She bows her head. "Sorry. I am just learning. Please, do not be mad at me. My parents are not really raising me to be a hunter. they want me to be a medic wolf. but i do not want to be one."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:37 am
" dont worry young one" he puts the wolf head up "if you wish to learn to hunt then i will teach you" he strings up the dear and lets the blood drain "but you must be strong in both phisical and mined though so if your up for it im in"  

technoninja14

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:24 am
"Realy? You will? Thank you!" She bows her head resectfully. "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:56 am
"do not bow to me for we are equals, if you want to show me respect then respect the hunt hunt and quickly kill the animal but do not torcher it, that is you 1st lesson"  

technoninja14

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:14 am
"Ye...yes Sensei. I will. Do not worry."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:22 pm
"ok we need at least one more dear i will watch you from the shadows just to see what you can do"  

technoninja14

pennasioux

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:24 am
(((ok to you new rp wolf caracters here. you are changing hte scene of the story. if you dont understand the scene .. just ask me, this is my rp anyway. and theres no such thing as the power of the shadows... read the beginning intro. im not trying to be mean or anything its just . that its messing up the flow is all. wink )))))

tak stood in the bushes keeping a close eye on mika. her heart began to race.. just for a second she felt alone. no one was there for her or to help her help her friend. she had to stop running . to sto being a pup and do what she has to becasue not only was it right, but it was her destiney. what ever the moon goddess had in store for her and mika she was unsure .. but she knew it had to take place. tak got still to pay attention for a que to attact and save her beloved mika.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:04 am
"Oh...I will try and get another deer for the clan...I hope that i will get one that will actually really help the clan a whole lots." She sniffs the air. "I think i smell one!" She starts running off toward the scent of the deer.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

neckroz209

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:16 am
Mika got a little braver standing slightly tallen her tail slowly comming out from between her legs "Tak...Tak is no longer the younge innocent girl she once was, she has grown stronger, wise and more beautiful, Na'pay is her mate and theres nothing you can do about that.....what is the point to this war? to kill your only daughters love? or eprhaos you jsut dont like the idea that she is growing up.....the moon goddess said that Tak had a great destiny....and i would help her in some way.....well the only way i can think of helping her is stopping you from going threw with this war....please for tak...and if not for her then for the moon goddess but i will not stand idle by and watch you ruin her life just because you dont like whos shes with!"

((sorry been busy all holidays))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:34 am
She jumps on the grazing deer and bites into its neck. The blows to the neck kill it. "Its a very big moose. i should take it to the alpha wolf of the black pelts" she thinks. She ties it up to drain the blood out of it and makes sure it wont ever get infected. after everything is finished she brings it to the leader. But before she goes into his cave, he hears that he is talking to some one. "I dont know if i should go in but i will try to be polite and politly interupt." she thinks. "Leader. I am sorry i am interupting but i have brought you a moose, i do not know if you want it or not but i thought you would." She calls out to her leader.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

white_wolf16

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:45 pm
hello anyone here  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:57 pm
I am  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash