Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
the park rp[season is: summer] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like rping?
  yes =)
  its ok =|
  no =(
  what?! 0.o
View Results

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:02 am
PoetsDivineDesire
"Nope" IZ smiled dully then stood up and sat back down in a different manner.

"ah huh then why did you look around?" Kenchi asked watching Izzy  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:04 am
"No reason" She said. "are you done?"  

Poets Divine Desire

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:10 am
"Yea" Kenchi replied giving a small smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:17 am
"well dump your tray" Iz pointed towards a trash can "So we can continue shopping."She said as she finished her drink and threw it away.  

Poets Divine Desire

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:20 am
Kenchi dumped his tray "so were to now?" He asked  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:10 am
"Well," Iz thought for a moment "I need to go to the book store for school, and I wanted to go to the candy store."She said. shew alked towards the bookstore "And anywhere you want to go.."  

Poets Divine Desire

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:16 am
"You still go to school?" Kenchi asked "Man that sucks ill be stuck at ur place all day doing nothing....maybe watch some tv" Kenchi said smiling  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:25 am
"Yeah, I'm only 17, of course I'm still in school" Iz smiled.. then headed for the biology section of the store. "I need to find a .."She paused as she looked at abook" Okay, this will work"she put the book on her hip then turned to Kenchi "Go ahead and get something if you wish" She said as she smiled.  

Poets Divine Desire

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:31 am
"well excuse me for being 19" Kenchi said walking over to the fantasy section of the store  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:34 am
"Yupp" Iz walked over to the poetry section and pulled out Edgar Allen Poe's entire collection (a book). She then walked over to Kenchi and tried to see what he was looking at.  

Poets Divine Desire

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:36 am
Kenchi looked threw the fantasy section till he found the book he was looking for a book on dragons "Ok now weres is.." He stoped as he noticed Izzy standing behind him "Hi" Kenchi said smiling  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:37 am
Iz just smiled then sat on the floor, looking through her books, waiting for Kenchi.  

Poets Divine Desire

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:38 am
Kenchi sat down beside Izzy rather close "So Edgar Allen Poe huh? i read one of his peoms it was called The Raven" Kenchi said smiling  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:39 am
"Never more" She said, smiling then looked up at Kenchi.  

Poets Divine Desire

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:41 am
Kenchi smiled and looked at Izzy "you know i never did finish school" Kenchi said smirking  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games