CuterThanYou's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:58 pm
Grim has floated into our lives! (With Nos's return, no less! O: )

LATE (AGAIN). He actually came this past Sunday >_>;  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:16 pm
Who are YOU? O_O  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:30 pm
SMOLDER HAS BEEN ATTACKED BY A SKINWALKER!

WHAT SHALL BECOME OF THIS RUN-IN?!?! eek

Halloween Skinwalker RP Event '07- Smolder is chosen as the winner of the "Cursed Skinwalker" RP Category with the following entry:

Entry
"Momma?"

A dark little head bobbed slowly up and down with each step, streaked tufts of hair gently swaying in the evening breeze. The sun had quickly set over the horizon before the little colt realized he had lost his way from the family's cave. The cool autumn afternoon had quickly turned into a chilly moonless night, and the young foal was finding it difficult to search for a path back home in the endless shadows.

Shaking his head, red patterned shoulders began to shiver involuntarily as the cold wind brushed against him, and a low growl rumbled as his stomach demanded the taste of those yummy apples Dad had found earlier and let him snack on.

"Momma?" he called out again, his voice barely over a whisper. With any luck maybe he'd be able to see one of his family members' flames in the darkness, aiding him closer to home with each step.

All at once, he heard a rustle a few yards away. He froze where he stood, his teeth nearly chattering from the bitter cold. His nostrils flared, the smell of freshly spilled blood tainting the air in the area of the forest he had wandered into. Blood... and something else. Something he couldn't quite identify.

Momma sometimes ate meat... maybe she was around after all? His hopes rising, he called out her name once more, louder than ever.

"You're gravely mistaken, if you think I'm your mother." a low voice returned, sending chills down little Smolder's spine.

The colt didn't hesitate, and in a frightened haste turned around and bolted away from the creepy voice. Momma had warned him and his siblings about the dangers that lurked in the forest, but he'd never thought he'd actually encounter anything! His chest heaved as he ran, sweat quickly soaking his fur with each strained gallop.

Whatever that monster was, it was fast. Despite his best efforts, it was only a matter of seconds before the little colt found the wind being knocked out of him, his dark head forcibly meeting against the cool grass.

"Where's your mother now, little one?" the distinctively feminine voice taunted. "Or maybe she can't hear you? Let me help."

Orange eyes grew wide as Smolder gazed upon the dark silhouette, trembling as the beast began to mockingly call out for the mother that never came. It was more like a howl than anything else, a noise so terrifying, so indescribable, all he could do was lay there frozen, unsure of his next move to make.

After a few minutes of silence, long fangs peaked out from the snarled expression on the creature's lips as the monster drew closer to his face. His nose scrunched up as the horrible smell grew stronger. What was that scent?!

The pelted creature smirked as she noticed the foal's expression. "Is the corpse powder on me that strong of a smell, little one? That old fool, he thought he was cursing me, but he did me the favor of making me more powerful than ever."

Confused, Smolder fought the urge to close his eyes; he needed to watch to see what this strange creature was going to do. He hadn't a clue what she was talking about, but that powdered stuff she spoke of smelled awful, that was for sure!

"Hmm..." the skinwalker mused, leaning yet even closer towards him. "You're far too scrawny for me to even bother ripping apart for a meal... perhaps I'll have some fun with you instead."

With that, she bent down and bit down hard into the young colt's thigh, making the small foal scream out in pain. He screamed and he screamed, yet still his mother never came.

Pulling away, the furred beast simply smiled, her scary looking fangs exposed for the world to see. "That should make things more interesting. There was enough corpse powder on my muzzle to have transferred into you. It'll be interesting to see what it'll do to the likes of a scrawny little colt."

A howl erupted from the distance, and although Smolder couldn't tell what the message in the howl was conveying, it caught the Skinwalker's attention and concern.

"I guess I won't be seeing the fun, then," she muttered, in an almost regrettable tone. Turning around, she disappeared nearly as quickly as she had arrived, once again leaving the colt alone in the shadows.

Feeling woozy from the bite and the loss of blood from his thigh, Smolder felt a single, angry tear run down his cheek before his vision began to blur. Neither his mother nor his father had come to his aid for ANY of this. Oh, how he was beginning to despise them. He didn't need them. They obviously didn't want him. Well then, he didn't want them!

Small orange eyes closed as the colt blacked out from the pain, an angry expression still formed across his lips. Whatever happened after this evening, he knew he'd forever be changed.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:49 pm
The Aftermath  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:42 pm
Smolder has grown... AND TURNED @__@! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:48 pm
Happy Birthday, Daray! heart  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:06 pm
Time Changes Us  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:03 pm
Shadows of the Night  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:48 pm
Like Father.....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:20 pm
Sisters By Blood  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:03 pm
Stripes Spots and Inbetween  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:57 pm
Helios and Dorian  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:59 pm
Nos is pregnant again? O: Secrets seeeecrets!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(so I'm a day late, sue me >>; )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:02 pm
*GASP* Cuter won a stallion from the Christmas Secret Santa event! O:

Meet... Moon Beam!

User Image  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:46 pm
Zippin and Zoomin  
Teepees