Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

Marino-San

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:34 am
"Ah, good morning Jaden!" I smiled gleefully at him. "You'll be tested later. Once Keitsume wakes up, you'll face your test. You know I always give them..." I said gravely. "And no, Neko is an elf too! from my village, after things got frantic... but I do have bad news for Keitsume when she wakes up... some random, powerful demon destroyed my village... the Umi Angel Clan's base... gone..." I started to cry, but wiped away my tears. "My family... murdered... that demon will pay..." I swore...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:22 pm
I heard talking coming from the room next too me. I hadn't slept all night. I just layed on the bed in the dark room looking out the window. I petted Kiona and she started to awake. "Kiona," I wispered and got off the bed and walked over to the window and opened it. I warm breeze floated into the room. I jumped out and Kiona followed. There was woods just behine the building, I ran into them. and looked up at the sky. It seemed to be 4:00 in the morning. No one would miss me until at least 7:00 am. I ran deeper into the forest until I cam across a clearing. I layed down on my back and looked up into the beautiful cloudless sky.
"I think I like this Island, Kiona," I said quietly and Kiona let out an agreeing sound. I always loved going to forests in the black morning and looking at the sky. It always calmed me. I sighed deeply and heard the rustling of a leave behind me. I sat up ubruptly. But it was only a bunny. My stomach growled and I moaned. I shot a blazing hot shard of fire out of my key blade, and it hit the bunny. Soon, we were having bunny for breakfast around 5:00. Afterward, I layed back down staring at the sky with Kiona again.  

Keitsume

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:29 pm
((Dood, stop making things up. Ididn't destroy your village. My charecter isn't out to get you, she just hates angels...she doesn't detroy villages...sorry...))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:41 pm
((Does anyone mind if I write a story about the World Of Kumei?))  

Keitsume

Marino-San

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:59 pm
((I changed it... it's just a random demon now...))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:09 pm
Amaya finally opened her eyes. She had been crying and flying, thinking the hole time. It had seemed that she fell asleep. Her heart was always soft when it came to her father. It was her only idol, everyone else just wanted to kill every angel. Amaya didn't care about killing the angels and taking over, she just wanted to evenge her dads death, of course. Thats how it always goes. The son's dad dies, and then he kills the person who killed him. Amaya didn't just want to kill the person who killed her father. She wanted to open hell so she could see him again and all the demons who died could be free. It sounds ridicoulous, but she was serious. It was a near impossible thing, but she would do it someday. A sudden voice struck through her deep thoughts. "Hello? You've been flying for two days...and you're flying over a village...maybe you should stop to eat." Now that the angel mentioned it, Amaya's stomach grumbled loudly. She flew lower to the ground, looking for the shining red pendant that signified it was a demon town. And there it was, floating in the sky above the town proudly. A sign was also floating above the town's gates. She read it out loud. "Hisano anbu...." It was difficult to control her excitment. This was the place where her father was burried...the place where her family had lived... She flew down quikly and almost crashed into a building. It was a very buissy day, so people her all around her. She landed on her hands and flipped to her feet, knocking into a couple people. They stared in awe, then a person cried out and came to hug her.
"YOu're here! Oh, I missed you!" the person was her mother, her adopted mother. "Oh! I was just on my daily visit to your father's grave! come, come!" Amaya laughed, and smiled as sweetly as a demon could. "Ok!"
When the got to the grave, her mother stayed behind Amaya as tears started to flood out at the sight of it. A ping noise came out, and Amaya slowly became an angel. She fell to her knees, and cried. Eventually she was laying head towards the grave, speaking to her father's grave as if it were a person. She smiled and laughed with it. She stayed for hours.  

LostSanity173

Marino-San

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:06 pm
Jaden and I waited for Keitsume for what seemed forever. Finally I got up. I motioned for Jaden to be quiet. We snuck in Keitsume's room. It looked like she was still in bed. I crept up, grabbed the bottom of her blanket softly... then PULLED! "MORN...ing?" I looked as she wasn't there! "Umm... JADEN! We have a problem!!!!" I cried out... running out of the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:45 pm
Still staring transfixed at the sky that was becoming brigher every moment I said "Kiona, do you think we will ever be able to go up there, someday maybe? Maybe I could meet Argella again, she was always kindhearted too me. But when her father died, she died too. I guess that's what really turned me good. When Iwas six. I was still working for the demons, then a demon came and killed Argella and her father, I was so mad I had to distroy the demons, so that none of my friends would get hurt like that again...." I paused then pointed to the brightest star, "There, that star, I bet thats her now, the brightest star," I put my hands behind my head, then smiled.  

Keitsume

Marino-San

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:07 pm
I stood behind Keitsume, hearing her talk about "Argella" and her father. She's been through much, like I myself. We've both experienced much pain, through betrayel, and loss, with grief. "Keitsume..." i whispered. She turned around, startled. I started tearing up. I sat down with her. "I know it's hard to lose a friend. But, being an elf, you can't exactly make the best of friends..."I looked to the sky, "As an elf, you outlive your friends, human and demon alike. You see their ends. They grow up, while you stay young... You lose interests... the elf still a teenager, while the girl she grew up with is dying of old age. "I had a good friend once too... her name was Kasumi..."I started telling the tale. "Kasumi was human. My parents were her grandparents best friends... I grew up with her... she reached "teen years" before I, and lost interest in much of the things we used to do. Once I reached my "teen years" she was in her upper middle ages... dying already. She was my best friend through childhood. We loved each other. We talked, even as she grew grayer, and I still had my youthful features." I wiped away a runaway tear, and continued. "Eventually, she was in her deathbed, and I sat beside her, and watched her die. I made a potion to numb the pain her heart was giving her, and the last words she told me was "Never give up Ayane... you're young, beautiful, and one hell of a magic using Ninja. You'll never truly lose me... I'll always be in your heart..." then died, with her hand in mine. I know what it's like, to lose a friend. It's something you never get over. But always remember, Argella is in your heart, so she'll never truly die." I took Keitsume's hand, and held it tight. There, we watched the starts, leaning on each other for support, and cried our eyes out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:13 pm
((Not much of a cryer tho...))
The sky got brighter and I jumped up. I never let anyone close to me ever since Argella died.
"Um, where's Jaden?" I said and I rushed back towards the resort. when I got out of the forest I saw Jaden walking towards me. "Hi Jaden! Whats up!?" I called.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:24 pm
Jaden was bouncing around the room "hi Keitsume, good morning" Jaden said with a smile as she kept bouncing around "Ayane's going to test us now that your here" Jaden said smiling "hehe sorry" Jaden said landing infront of Keitsume but the egerness was very visable in her eyes "i dont know why but I'm really really really full of energy that just doesnt want to go away" Jaden said her eyes darting left and right cosntatnly "have you ever felt like this?" Jaden asked resuming her boucing/destroying of the room
((wooo hyper Jaden!))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:16 pm
Amaya woke up, lying next to her fathers grave. She shot up, looking at the morning sky and where the sun was. "Oh my god....I have to do something....What am I supposed to be doing?!" Her head darted in every direction, scanning her surroundings. "OK ok...I'm home." She said, getting calm. The word home was something selsom said by her. "I need to train....Maybe I can find my old trainer...or maybe I'll just go some food then exersise my magic...", she got up, brushed herself off, and her eyes switched to her fathers grave. She smiled and tears washed over her eyes. "Byt daddy..." she muttered, and turned to leave.
Once she got to her mother's cavern, she ate a full breakfast and talked with her mom. She had turned angel overnight, of course by seeing her father's grave. He was someone she respected, therefore she turned into an angel. She smiled alot, more then she had ever since her past life. She was determined to find that girl who had attacked her so many times. She had a strange aura. She didn't hate this girl, but she didn't like her;at least she didn't admit it to herself if she did. She said her good-byes to her mom, and went to the river. She stripped her clothing and dipped her foot in, a chill went up her spine. Being a devil, and being cold hearted, she loved it, and got in. She soked for a long time, thinking of a way to meet the girl. She wondered if somehow the girl would find her.  

LostSanity173

Marino-San

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:25 am
I had noticed Keitsume had runaway when I tried to help her, but it didn't matter. I wasn't here to make friends, i just tried to make her feel better. Oh well... it dont bother me none I thought to myself, as I walked back to the Tailfish Resort. When I got back, I saw Jaden and Keitsume ready for me to test them, i could tell. "Ready?" I asked them. They nodded. I pulled out my whip. "Lets see what you two can do!" I said. "Both of you must prepare for unexpected battles. LETS GO!" I yelled as I ran at them. I jumped over Keitsume's head, and wrapped my whip around her ankle and tripped her. I turned around and looked at them. Keitsume started freaking out! Jaden got behind her and pulled out a sandburn out of her butt. "Oops... sorry Keitsume!" I said laughing. They got back into fighting postition. "Troplete" I whispered, and vanished.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:19 am
I closed my eyes and Ayane disapeared. She was right behind Jaden. I opened my eyes and shouted "Look out!" Ayane reapeared and Jaden just barely missed her attack. I wanted to try out some of the new abillites that Master Riku taught me. I ran at Ayane and dissapeared then, teleported all around her extremely fast. I stood still looking for me frantically. I reapeared above her as Jaden and Kiona Jumped at her. I shot a stream of fire shards at her as I fell down from above. The shards we lodged in deep in her back and shoulder. They has slightly cut her sides to. She was able to parry Jaden and Kiona's attack but unable to dodge mine. Jaden and I stood side by side behind Ayane,
"May I?" I asked Jaden and she nodded. I grabbed her wrist and covered her with a fire armour. It didn't touch her body, otherwise she may burn to death.
"Sice we're working together, lets go!" The three of us ran at Ayane and she dissapeared again saying "Troplete" I closed my eyes again and found her by a tree.  

Keitsume

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:12 pm
Amaya got out of the freezing river and put her cloths on. She sighed and shook her head. "I need to stop enjoying myself. I need to train..."She said, and she started to run into the forest on the other side of the river. She ran for what seemed like 2 hours, and finally stopped at a small clearing. The space had 3 hay dummies and and a ring for sword fighting. This place used to popoulated with people fighting, but after her father died nobody was forced to use it anymore. She set herself in place, and pointed her weapon at one of the dummies, closing one eye to make sure it was straight forward. She muttered a quik spell and the sword once again started to glow a white light. Once the power was generated, it started to hum violently, and shot a blinding light towards the dummy. The light faded, but a hot stinging fire popped up on the dummy. "Crap...I shouldn't've used that much power in the woods. She tried to figuare out how to put it out, but it was too late. The fire licked at tree trunks, and had already eaten through a huge maple tree. A huge crack, and the tree fell, nearly missing her. She yelped, and flew quikly into the air. "WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!" she yelled, her voice echoing over the sky.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games