Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strongbadia - A Homestar Runner.com guild

Back to Guilds

We are a Homestar Runner.com guild dedicated to the awsomeness of Strong Bad! 

Tags: Strong Bad, Homestar, Runner, Strongbadia, Trogdor 

Reply Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others
rave nights; Our very own RP thread! See 2nd post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StuffGal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:14 am
Master: I'll let Baily guide you to their dojo.

*bows politely at the Master* Thank-you!!

Baily: This way please... *stops before the dojo about twenty minutes later*

Oh! It's so dark~!

Baily: I'm afraid my help ends here... I can't go inside, either. I wish you two the best of luck!

Yayay! Thank-you! *enters the club* Oh! Look! The laser's up there! *points at a rather high-up place* I wonder how we'll get to it...

Raven: No need to worry about that, because you won't be getting it any time soon! I saw you through the window, you're with the Rave Dojo! And we're not giving that laser back, either! mad

Oh, I see. We need to get through you first if we want it back, eh!?

Raven: No need for that. You two don't seem worth our time, a simple booting will do.

...Heh...? *soon booted out by two large Gothic men who seem like they'd be pretty good bouncers* ........ crying What was she, a guard, or something? Guess this won't be an easy task...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:22 am
*stands up*

All-right, the kid gloves are off!

*cue Magical Girl transformation sequence*

MAGICAL-FOX-BUNNY-ANGEL-BALLERINA-ELF-SAILOR-MOON-BLINDFOLDED-CARDCAPTOR-SAKURA-BEWITCHED-I-DREAM-OF-JEANIE-PRETTY-SAMMY-TOKYO-MEW-MEW

*takes breath*

-PRETTY-CURE-BALLBAT-SWINGING-BUFFY-THE-VAMPIRE-SLAYER-SALLY,-THE-WITCH-DID-I-MENTION-SAILOR-MOON?-MERMAID-MELODY-MAGIC-KNIGHT-RAYEARTH

*takes another breath*

-SHE-RA-PUNI-PUNI-POEMI-PRINCESS-PEACH-RAINBOW-BRITE-JEM-STRONG-BAD-RULES-AND-I'LL-MENTION-SAILOR-MOON-ONE-MORE-TIME-FOR-GOOD-MEASURE!

*end transformation sequence*

All done! sweatdrop Now, StuffGal, if you'll just steer me in the direction of the Goth Club's door, I'll take care of things.  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

StuffGal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:33 pm
Oh! Okies! 3nodding

Shoulder Demon: *poofs onto Gal's shoulder* She's blindfolded! There's so much you could do!

Shoulder Angel: *also poofs now, onto Gal's other shoulder* No! It's just plain wrong! Miss SoulTrain has placed her trust in you, Gal! You wouldn't want to betray that trust, would you?

SD: Oooh, come on, it's just a prank! I'm sure we'll all get a good laugh on it in the end!

SA: No we won't! Besides being fully trusted, Miss SoulTrain is also Gal's superior! And... and, Gal, are you listening!?

Oh! Sorry, I was off in my own dreamland. I was thinking about how much food I could roll into a katamari... in the time you two were running your jaws! crying I've never really had much use for either of you... hm... *ties them up and sticks them in her pocket*

A-anyway, right this way! sweatdrop *leads SoulTrain to the door* Blow 'em away! ^_^b And have lotsa fun! *hides in a corner of the room to observe the upcoming chaos*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:29 am
*walks in door, everyone stops and looks*

I've come for the Laser. There is no need for violence, but I will not be stopped."

GOTHS: "What the hell? It's everything we despise in one package!" *collective hiss* "Destroy that hideous bundle of cuteness!"

HA! You fools! I have you right where I want you! By being blindfolded, I don't have to look at your billion piercings and get grossed out!

GOTH:"Hey man! Having a chain going from your eye to your crotch is art!"

EW! EW! EW! It's time to work on my batting average!

*starts swinging bat with frightening accuracy*

GOTH1:"No! More pain! Life is nothing but pain!"

GOTH2: "I hate you almost as much as I hate my parents!"

GOTH3: "I just want to curl up and let the abyss take me!"

What the? You guys are just a bunch of poseurs!

*uses secret rave technique and knocks all poseur Goths down and out*

WHERE IS MY TRUE ENEMY?!

RAVEN: "Impressive! But let me see how well you handle a TRUE Goth!" *attacks*

*dodges* Looks like I need more firepower! *summons magic staff* Thank god I upgraded to the quick summon for this thing! *counterattacks*  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

StuffGal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:08 pm
Oh, wow. Whatta fight! *notices the laser from the corner of her eye* Well... no one seems to be watching it... *sneaks her way up the stairs, to the spot holding the lightshow laser* May as well keep this little guy safe from the battlefield! Heheheh...

Dog #1: *jumps in front of the laser and growls*

Ah! *jumps back a bit* So it IS being guarded! Well... a dog shouldn't be so hard to get by...

Earl: *steps out from the shadows* But what about two other dogs and a human?

Oh, I dunno, then. It sounds tough, but I'm totally sure I'd win the day with my quick wit and charm!

Earl: Well, we'll see about that!

Oh! Maybe we would, sometime in the future, but I'm only facing one dog right now and... *sees Earl holding two other leashes besides the one attached to the first dog* I... uh... wow. eek Okay then.

Earl: Prepare to meet defeat at the hands of Earl and his Hell Dogs!

Hell Dogs!? Those look like rot weilers! And what kind of Goth name is Earl, anyway!? scream This one's in the bag! pirate

*cue battle*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:38 am
*hears dogs and glances over towards StuffGal*

Hang in there StuffGal! I help you if I can!

RAVEN: "Ha! You'll be the one needing help you Sailor Moon wanna be!"

"Sailor Moon is a saint! And you should talk!"

RAVEN: "You're words pale in the face of True Darqueness!"

Uh-oh! I sense a big-bad-guy-gets-beat-but-shows-true-form-and-you-have-to-fight-him-again transformation coming on!  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

StuffGal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:20 pm
*turns to SoulTrain* Thanks! I got it covered, for now, at least, so do your best! I know you can beat that Raven any day of the week! 3nodding *turns back to Earl, but instead sees him and his dogs closing in on herself* Ah! I'm surrounded! o_o;

Earl: If you give up and go home, I promise I'll-

No way! I'm not giving up! scream I have, in fact, entered this club fully armed to defeat you!

Earl: Really, now? Sounds like a big bluff to me.

But it's true! For I have the ultimate *pulls off one of her flip-flops* shoe! Of defeat!

Earl: .........

*tosses it excitedly between her hands* Here, boys! Wanna catch the shoe? Wanna run and fetch this for me? *tosses it across the room* Fetch!

Dogs: eek *run after it*

Yay! whee Now to fetch myself that laser! *runs to it*

Earl: HEY! scream That's cheating!!

Hmm... maybe I should turn this off before I take it...

Earl: Grr... I'm not THAT easy to defeat... mad  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:05 am
*sees shoe fly by and catches it, then flings it toward Raven, hitting her*

RAVEN: "You threw a flip-flop at me?! What kind of lame attack was tha-"

*Raven gets tackled by dogs*

And now for the finishing move!

*runs up and dumps bacon juice on Raven*

DOGS: "IT"S BACON!" *start licking Raven*

RAVEN: "NO! STOP! You're licking off my darqueness! gonk I HATE DOGS!"

HA! Your Kung-fu is no match for mine! ninja Now to unmask this so-called Goth!

*pulls off Raven's Mask to reveal.....Raven*

Hmm....And here I thought it was Old Man Peters who ran the haunted amusement park.

RAVEN: "Yes! And I would have gotten away with too if it hadn't been for you kids and those blasted dogs! I mean, you haven't beaten me yet!"  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Whats..Her..Face!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:05 am
Wow! it feels like I've been under this car for two months!

*bear comes up right next to me*

Oh crap!

BEAR: "Quel genre de personne Boiteuse recourt à employer Babelfish pour obtenir un certain texte français? Mauvaises règles fortes!"
What kind of Lame person uses Bablefish to obtain french text? Strong Bad rules!

Um, are you going to eat me? sweatdrop

BEAR: "Mangez-vous?! Me pensez-vous suis-vous un certain genre de personne malade? J'ai noté que vous aviez l'ennui de voiture et suis venu pour aider! J'ai frappé votre voiture outre du cric par accident. Je suis désolé, m'ai laissé descends de lui de vous."
Eat you?! Do you think I'm some kind of sick person? I noticed you were having car trouble and came to help! I knocked your car off the jack by accident. I'm sorry, let me get it off of you.

This would be so much easier if I could understand you. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:13 am
*looks around*

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. Or What's..her..face!! is talking to French bear.

RAVEN: "Grrr...You're stronger than I first thought. But that doesn't mean I'm beaten!"

You're right, but this does! *pulls out pink hand grenade*

RAVEN: "NO! NO! NOT THAT! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!"

*in best Dark Helmet impression* Yes, that! *pulls pin and throws at Raven*

RAVEN: "NOOOOOOO!"

*Pink grenade explodes and envelopes Raven in a pink flash. As flash fades, it reveals Raven dressed in a pink, frilly, girly dress.*

RAVEN: "AAARGH! IT BURNS! IT BURNS! But I feel so cute. AHHHHHHHH!" *runs off screaming*

Have fun on the Good Ship Lollipop!  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff