Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:33 am
Dante bursted out into more laughter. "It's his first time, Be gentle," then Dante ran off to greet Yami and, the newcomer. "Who the hell are you?" Dante then heard another knock on the door. "Claire's here!" He then ran to the door greeted her and, quickly made his way pstars to his room. "I'll be down in a whiles!" Dante loved annoying Vergil but he knew for a fact that he wasn't a complete loser. They were twins, They had looks thankfully, Dante just felt like using them with many women.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:24 am
Aneesha sneered at Dante. So what if they were virgins? Vergil on the other hand looked like he was going to kill Dante; the usual reaction from someone as feisty as himself. Suddenly, the voice of Yami turned Aneesha's frown to a smile. "Yami! You're back!" She scooped up Poki, and stroked him. Poki smiled, and Aneesha averted her attention to Yami and her guest. She nodded politely. "Hey there. I'm Aneesha, daughter of Damarian." She didn't expect him to answer back, but she knew he'd be of help to them all. "Yami, Keiru's room is to the left of yours. To the right is Sparda's, then Dante's, then mine and then Vergil's. Just thought I'd let you know." She smiled sweetly at her friend, and looked at Poki.
Vergil leant against the door-frame, and rolled his eyes when he heard Dante's footsteps, going upstairs, with a girl. What a fool. Vergil never was interested in women, and the only women he was close to were his mother and Aneesha. "I'm going for a shower." He retreated upstairs, only to hear the disturbing love-sounds of his brother and Claire. How sickening, he thought to himself.
Aneesha nodded once more, and left to go upstairs, where she had a shower and got changed into some night clothes. It had been a very stressful two days, and everyone needed to relax and sleep. She would probably go downstairs and say goodnight later, but she wanted to get comfortable first.  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:25 pm
Claire let out a few loud moans, and Dante cheers. Then an hour later it ended. Dante went to shower then found Vergil. "Vergil, I'm sorry Bro, I'll Back off for now." He didn't want to starts a fued with his brother.That's the last thing he needed. He decided to make peace for now then extended out his hand hoping for a peace treaty. For Now  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:43 pm
"I'm just going to my room..." Yami said, as she walks off along with Yukari inside her room. Keiru then looked at Aneesha "I would be Keiru Von Gellet" he replied, he didn't want to be rude just because he had issues with Yami's father.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:19 am
Aneesha nodded. "Pleasure to meet you. Now, Keiru, I must go. I'm going to get myself changed... You know where your room is, right?"
Meanwhile, Vergil had his towel wrapped around him. "Why don't you use the shower in YOUR room? Everyone has an en-suite, in case you've forgotten, brother..." He saw Dante's hand, and sighed. He knew the last thing everyone needed was to fight. He shook it, for now, they would be at peace. For now anyways brother...
Aneesha made her way upstairs, got changed into an elegant nightie, and decided to see Vergil. She went inside, and jumped as she saw him soaking wet, with his towel causally wrapped around his waist. His chiselled muscled were defined by the thin layer of water that was left on him, and his hair was messy like Dante's. Feeling her cheeks warm up, she turned away, averting his gaze. Vergil smirked, and walked towards Aneesha, stopping as she lightly hit the wall behind. No escape now. "I'm sorry Vergil, I just wanted to know if you were al-"
She was slienced by Vergil's finger, which was gently placed upon her lips. "Alright? I am now..." He smirked at her. Aneesha was still trying not to look at him, but she found it hard seeing as she hadn't seen such a beautiful body as his... It was as if it was made by the Gods... Flustered, Aneesha's breath sharpened, and her heart beated faster.
Vergil eyed her, hungryily, and licked his lips. He wanted to feel her against him, so badly... He wanted her. More that ever. Losing all common sense, he gently removed his finger and replaced it with his lips. To his suprise, she wraped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. They were both taken by suprise, but also by pleasure. His arms snaked around her waist, and pulled her close.
Not to their knowledge, Dante was heading to Vergil's room once more... Unaware of what he was going to see... Childhood friends? Embraced in passion? Looked like his suspicions were about to be confirmed...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:32 am
Keiru walked to his room, he looked out of his window and sighed. He lay down in his bed, thinking more and more about his sister.
Yami sat nearby the window she leaning on it, a painful memory came to her mind after seeing Keiru and that problem from before, she couldn't help but be afraid of herself more and more, afraid of what's inside of her.

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:03 am
Dante smiled as he saw the too by the doorway, "Frienly, I see," Dante smiled urned into a wicked grin. "I'll leave you too alone," He began to laugh out loud. This was not only funny but it was now away to piss them both off later on. Dante didn't forget to close the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:07 am
Aneesha and Vergil instantly broke off, blushing madly. What had they done? They were meant to be friends... Not lovers...
Aneesha looked down. "Great. Now he's gonna piss us off even more."
Sighing, he took Aneesha's hand, with caution. "I'm sorry. It was my fault. I..." His voice drifted off, and Aneesha looked at him with worried eyes. He really had lost his touch. His eyes then narrowed, and he walked off, with guilt. Aneesha took the hint and went. Tension now appeared to be strong between the two. But, one question laid on their minds; where was Sparda?  

Aneesha

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:59 pm
Yami got into her shower and changed clothes, she sat down leaning on the window frame, looking up at the sky. 'They gave me that name for a reason...' she thought, she kept on wondering whether she was born as a mistake or was she cursed like this.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:20 pm
Sparda made a decision. A stupid one, If he could protect his family then he would. Facing down the foes of past Sparda kept a calm head. Wieding Rebellion kept him at a slight disadvantage. Survving was hopeless. He had to fight for his life. Argosax smiled. His voice boomed to the army. "Slaugther the DARK KNIGHT!" A blanket of demons charged at Sparda. Sparda did nothing. The purple glow around him grew immensely. He morphed into his true from the entered the fray.  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:33 am
Aneesha put on a dressing gown and decided to go and see Yami. She found her, leaning on the window frame, gazing into the night. "Yami... Are you okay?"

Vergil, on the other hand, paced up and down his room, trying to forget his moment of weakness. He growled, and gripped his head. Why was he so weak when he was with her? What happend to rejecting his human emotions? He was in denial, yet part of him never regretted what happened between them. He got changed and went downstairs, and decided to wait for his father.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:22 pm
Sparda never returned. Dante definetely knew what happened, It was a hunch. "Used it all to protect you little boys," he whispered then grew furious. Dante was definetely a mama's boy but knew his father loved he and, his brother well. He fought back a tear. It a a single tear but Dante knew none could be shed now. Not now.  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:49 pm
Yami glanced at the person who came in, by the looks of it, she felt worried even though didn't look like she was. She looked away "I'm fine..." she answered a bit coldly, was it really not worth telling how she felt? Poki and Yukari could sense her worry and fear, but Poki decided to keep quiet about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:12 am
Vergil knew his father was never going to return, so maybe it was up to them now. Being the more sensible of the two, Vergil may take charge, instead of Dante, but then again, their efforts were equal. What was going to happen now?

Aneesha narrowed her eyes. "Yami, I know something is wrong. It's okay to tell... It might make you feel better in the long run." She smiled sweetly at Poki and Yukari, and then turned her attention to Yami.  

Aneesha

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:15 am
"I'm a mistake..." Yami said without thinking twice "And I can't escape this..." she added, her eyes filled with emptiness "Why was I given the name 'darkness...'?" she asked, again without thinking.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games