Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "AHD" Avatar and Home Discussion
RATE THE AVIS ABOVE YOU!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakata1invoke

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:43 pm
10/10 cause your item coordination is good and I agree too  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:19 pm
Yaoi Lover Keterin
2/10 Cause you're being a b word
yo it rate the avi not the persons personality rtard oh uh 7/10  

Flex_HTF

Anabethe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:43 pm
6/10 your avvie is wayy to cluttered.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:40 pm
Probably an 8/10 because your avatar is simple, but in a really good way.  

Muckluck7

Aeriana-A

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:54 am
6/10 because I don't think that all the colors go well together  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:37 pm
i can clutter if i wanna 6/10 cause it is to happy mabey even a 5 or 4  

Flex_HTF

Anabethe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:22 pm
kankuro01

chill out man its not even that serious. just take the comment in a positive way and move on with your life. also that doesn't make any sense because its too happy?
Thank you Muckluck7 for your honesty.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:36 pm
meleny7
kankuro01

chill out man its not even that serious. just take the comment in a positive way and move on with your life. also that doesn't make any sense because its too happy?
Thank you Muckluck7 for your honesty.

r u telling me how to live my life that is the one single thing that gets u on my death wish list ur #56  

Flex_HTF

Flex_HTF

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:53 pm
fine with me another boring death wish invite *deletes your name* whatever prep I don't have time for your rtarded games and i do get out do u do u look at the sky and wonder y ur here or y we r all here or if we mean anything or if life is ever going to die out or if it will last forever do u ever just think about everythingh at the same time if u dont u are not alive and u should try living (p.s. i dont get annoyed easily so ur little hate mail that was a prtty roten burn i mean it was as if u just called me a stuipd head or somthing very immutur and before u say it yea i do suck at spelling)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:55 am
kankuro01
fine with me another boring death wish invite *deletes your name* whatever prep I don't have time for your rtarded games and i do get out do u do u look at the sky and wonder y ur here or y we r all here or if we mean anything or if life is ever going to die out or if it will last forever do u ever just think about everythingh at the same time if u dont u are not alive and u should try living (p.s. i dont get annoyed easily so ur little hate mail that was a prtty roten burn i mean it was as if u just called me a stuipd head or somthing very immutur and before u say it yea i do suck at spelling)

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Wow kankuro, with all the money you saved on punctuation in that post, you should be able to buy a quality house before too long. Just in case you come up short, here's a few periods and an ampersand for you to sell on eBAY. domokun

..........&

Enjoy.

7/10 on meleny7. It's realy simple, but the colors match nice.  

The Unsung Bard

Flex_HTF

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:47 am
meleny7
kankuro01

I was going to ignore but this gets interesting. its funny how you label me. dude you don't know me, my experience or anything, preps aren't bad at all but i am not one. im far from one. lol also who said that i am playing a game? please use the right words. um yea ive thought about that and much much more. who said i want to annoy you? your nothing to me. and i don't enjoy arguing with people who i don't give a damn about so scratch that out of your head. one more thing. "immature"? please kid immature is a person like you that cant take a critique. good luck with life. read over what you wrote before. and if you are smart enough you will probably realize that you started this whole crap. just because you couldn't take a critique. one last advice. if you cant take what people say about your avvie. don't go to rating topics if you are going to bite people's head off because you are just wasting their time, and yours.
P.S: if you cant spell try using spell check. it will stop you from looking like an illiterate little girl.

well i am a little girl i am only 12 and f.y.i. i freakin hate grammar,spelling, and anything else English related cause it is a waste of creation i mean y learn a language when u could just make one i am in the making of an animal mix langauge called Wolsanie and in this langauge u r a inara puska
oh yea jerk dude above me no u cool u ok i would give that a 6/10  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:32 pm
meleny7
wow ok that explains a lot. too bad if you hate grammar and spelling, its something you MUST learn you like it or not. lol you could make a language, just a little problem you will be the only one understanding it. and if you don't take the time trying to learn your grammar and your spelling good luck finding a job in the future. you will just get laughed at. a couple of more things. 1. don't write in my profile. i don't accept people like you writing stupid stuff. 2. i don't hate you just your attitude, if i hated you i would have to CARE and as i said before you are nothing to me 3. its understandable how immature you are because of your age, but my nephew and nieces are way more mature than you and they are only 4 and 7.
The Unsung Bard thanks for your comment. yea i like making simple avatars, i don't like them too cluttered. hmm for your avatar i would have to say its like an 7.5-8. everything looks really great, i just think that the autumn leaf doesn't go well with it.

ok 1. i will post on ur pro whenever the heck i want to 2. thats the point of having friends they will learn my language in fact my best friend and i r making it and characters to explain where it came from 3. kids shouldn't be muture so tell ur 4 and 7 year old relatives to relax because they must have no life at all but being related to u thats not a suprise have fun be a kid u rtard ur wasteing ur life and yea i did just tell u wat u should do in life but u can take it or leave but i don't care u7 ruin ur life if u want to im ginna live it  

Flex_HTF

"AHD" Avatar and Home Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games