Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Gatzer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:09 pm

wow...im in highschool, so we have a block period, soby the end of first, im starvin and my stomach hurts....im so skinny, i need 5 meals a day. crying
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:16 pm

Silver-gatzer
wow...im in highschool, so we have a block period, soby the end of first, im starvin and my stomach hurts....im so skinny, i need 5 meals a day. crying
i jsut need good meals crying breakfast always is the same old crap,and lunch is always HORRIBLE because of the fact that schools have to be so damned cheap when they buy get AND cook their food! >_<

Manji-luo

Gatzer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:41 pm

yes, because of course the hundreds of thousands of money they have left over cant be used on good food.... xd

*sluuuuurp...more ramen and rootbeer please!!!! *beeeelch blaugh
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:43 pm

Silver-gatzer
yes, because of course the hundreds of thousands of money they have left over cant be used on good food.... xd

*sluuuuurp...more ramen and rootbeer please!!!! *beeeelch blaugh
OMG i know!!! crying *hands you some more ramen*

Manji-luo

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:22 pm

if your eating 5 meals a day it can meen many things.. eather you need to cut dwn ont h food becuse your crisco levels are high ( no offence). b. your body has a turbo charged matabolism. learn he ways of changeing that. or one of the more interesting ones... yuor jsut not wating the right foods in a day... like ramen... it is not a good fill you up food. try something harty like steck for dinner and oat brain for breckfast and other things like that
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:42 pm

*slips into her hole in zee wall clutching a empty bottle of bacardie*<3 heart heart heart heart @_@ i wub djuuus all

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:54 pm

NeonKitty
*slips into her hole in zee wall clutching a empty bottle of bacardie*<3 heart heart heart heart @_@ i wub djuuus all
there was boose!!! y didnt anyone tell me there was some barcidi around!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:55 pm

Darthspanky
NeonKitty
>.> because there wasnt? and if there was before there isnt now?

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:37 pm

Riiiiiiiight neutral
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:37 am

Praise for the scarf

DCS-Duffeh

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:07 am

NeonKitty
Darthspanky
NeonKitty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:52 am

jfm567
NeonKitty
Darthspanky
NeonKitty

i drank it. damn minors with alcholy-hall what is this world comming too!

Sakura-Kyoukan

Sarinu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:03 am

My scarf is the Saki-rug biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:41 am

I got a really fast metabolism too! NO matter how much I eat I don't seem to put on weight, and I don't do hardly any excercise! Although someone told me it's because I have a lot of 'nervous energy' like I'm always tapping a tune on a desk or something.

RaidenKazama

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:01 am

RaidenKazama
I got a really fast metabolism too! NO matter how much I eat I don't seem to put on weight, and I don't do hardly any excercise! Although someone told me it's because I have a lot of 'nervous energy' like I'm always tapping a tune on a desk or something.

I'm the same way, although it's hard to keep meta fast when i sit on my a** all day...
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games