Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boxed_Jam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:57 pm
You can call me Jam, Box or whatever, doesn't really matter to me. I like to just read, draw, play the piano (can also play the guitar and harmonica), sleep, and I guess just exist. I don't really have to much else to say about myself.
Any further questions, you may contact me by PMs.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:31 pm
I feel honored to be invited to such an interesting guild. =)

Hi! All my friends just call me by Lunar Star. I'm one of those video games and manga freaks. I like a lot of other things too, but I'm too lazy to post 'em all. ;D Oh, and I'll be sixteen in September.

Imaginative Ink

Tenebrae-Arum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:05 pm
Hi! I'm Tenebrae-Arum. It means darkness. I am 16 soon to be 17 in July and am currently working on getting my license so i can drive myself to school senior year. I love anime, manga, archery, writing, drawing, and singing. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:16 pm
Well, my name is Beth and I'm 16. I like to watch CSI shows and I love FMA and Inuyasha. I will basically listen to any kinds of music except rap and heavy metal. My favorite band is INXS!!!!!! I like to discuss things and try to come to a conclusion with my friends but sometimes, I lose. I think here, I hope to have great discussions to remember.  

Dolphin_Queen36

`Toasted Karma

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:22 pm
I am called Chels, but call me Socks (short nick, long story). Eh...Let's see...I'm 13 ..heh and I'm an anime fan. I have a crazy fashion sense and I'm weird in the best way you can think of. My fav band is Metallica and I love drawing and reading.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:23 pm
I'm DragonFantasy and I like Dragons and other mythical things. I also like video games and money. You can usually find me in the life forum giving advice to everyone.
I also want to say thanks for inviting me here. biggrin  

Spooky

Everyday Spook

50,350 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50

[1021]Princess[92]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:28 pm
Ello.

I'm [1021]Princess[92]. My real name is Alicia. You can call me an assortment of nicknames including Princess, Leesha, Ali, and LeeLee.

I'm thirteen, give or take a few months, and I live in a state with four seasons.

I like Naruto and WWE, 'specially Rey Mysterio. I dislike rude people and asparagus. Blech.

PM any time. I love talking to people.

^-^

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:24 pm
Hello! I'm ChaoticCatDemon, and I will be 16 as well in November. I like to ( Well, more like try to >.>; ) watch anime, read, draw, sing, play video games, and just talk. I'm a HUGE Sonic the Hedgehog fan as well a Jak and Daxter fan. I like to listen to Nightwish, Qntal, techno, and musical broadway perfomances, like RENT for exmaple. and uhhh....Yeah, that's about it. sweatdrop I talk too much as you can all see...  

ChaoticCatDemon

Miss Luna Lovegood

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:21 pm
'Ello, dearies! (And thank you Onyx for inviting me. heart )

Well, my name is Jazmine, and you will typically see me posting in the GD or Word Games forum.

I am thirteen years of age...and I act like a little kid or a snarky Phantom.

I am obsessed with European rock bands, and the Victorian time era.

PM me if you'd like to be friends! ^.^

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:27 pm
Hi, I'm Namkitty7 thanks for the invite and I don't really have a nickname. I'm 14 and I like rock music or any other kind of music but I've never been to fond of western. mrgreen  

Namtastic

Lunatic

hjinx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:28 am
My name is Laura ;O(Or jinxeh,hjin, Laur, Lor or whatever ;P )
I'm 14, and I can be mature/immature depending on the situation. whee
I live in England ~!

I like books, being crazy, laughing,Oasis, Mcfly (xD)
and stuff.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:12 am
Name: You'll have to settle for the username
Interests: Artwork, V for Vendetta and other action films (SciFi too), Good humor, Intellect, Roleplay, Writing, You.
Other: Hi there. I look forward to correcting someone in a debate or making someone laugh.  

V For V

Cein Suki

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:02 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:09 am
Hey I'm Alalora. PM me if you'd like  

Alalora

unsocialbutterfly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:47 pm
Hey. My name is Julia, Juls or Jule for short (which is what most people call me). Or just call me parsleygirl, pars or parsley. I'm 14 years old. I live in Cali and no I am not a surfer! I play soccer, sing, dance, and act, and I like technically any kind of music.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games