Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:58 am
Sorry Kitty, we occasionally overlook people in here... we didn't do it on purpose anyway.

You're very pretty, and I like your cat. I wish my dog would slow down for a second and look at the freakin' camera.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:32 am
I'm posting 2 pics cause I can't decide which one I liked better, the first one is of me wearing my shirt that pictures the album "Karma & Effect" by Seether, the other one is of me with my beautiful girlfriend Lexie:
User Image

User Image  

Hellboundkilla

Kitty The Tamer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:08 am
MrJimmy
Sorry Kitty, we occasionally overlook people in here... we didn't do it on purpose anyway.

You're very pretty, and I like your cat. I wish my dog would slow down for a second and look at the freakin' camera.

Thank you I got Tigger to do that when he was at my door Meowing to go out (his mouth is open if you look)
And Jay Jay saw I had a glass of milk or food (Can't remember)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:48 am
User Image  

xxsnowyvilliersxx

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:14 pm
So Excited, I just can't hide it...
Just graduated and look at my prize, err prizes
All night grad + Hypnotist = Whoa!

Guess who graduated!? and with honors! Me! Yeah!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:16 pm
Akiramay
User Image

Cute  

Ozumou

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:18 pm
xxdarksithsagexx
User Image

I have one complaint... I CAN'T SEE YOUR FACE *pouts*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:25 pm
Sanzoskitsune
xxdarksithsagexx
User Image

I have one complaint... I CAN'T SEE YOUR FACE *pouts*
Apprently, he's a ninja. I would cover my face too, y'know just in case I planned on ninja'ing you in the near future.  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:26 pm
MrJimmy
Apprently, he's a ninja. I would cover my face too, y'know just in case I planned on ninja'ing you in the near future.

But... I've already seen your face Jimmy unless those pics you put up aren't yours. ninja Besides no one can ninja the awesome fox samurai! *does stupid pose*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:38 pm
Sanzoskitsune
MrJimmy

But... I've already seen your face Jimmy unless those pics you put up aren't yours. ninja Besides no one can ninja the awesome fox samurai! *does stupid pose*
That's different, I'm a tentacle rape monster, my identity makes no difference as long as you struggle.  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:41 pm
MrJimmy
Sanzoskitsune
MrJimmy

That's different, I'm a tentacle rape monster, my identity makes no difference as long as you struggle.

crying I've already been raped by the Kato-tentacle rape monster. Can we just skip to the part where I run far far away from said tentacle rape monster? Hey wait... I have a weapon! I'll cut off tentacles with my sword!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:00 pm
Sanzoskitsune
MrJimmy
Sanzoskitsune
MrJimmy

crying I've already been raped by the Kato-tentacle rape monster. Can we just skip to the part where I run far far away from said tentacle rape monster? Hey wait... I have a weapon! I'll cut off tentacles with my sword!
Ahh, but you see, Kata is young, and thus brash in his actions. He will soon learn that the way fo the tentacle is the way of patience.  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:06 pm
Page Stretch time....post graduation, no alcohol involved either...
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:29 pm
MrJimmy
Sanzoskitsune
MrJimmy
Sanzoskitsune
MrJimmy

Ahh, but you see, Kata is young, and thus brash in his actions. He will soon learn that the way fo the tentacle is the way of patience.

Ok now I'm scared of what's going to happen to me...  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Billie_the_kid_Jean

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:34 pm
Lol @ Xikrai the Risen, that's cute!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games