Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Anonymous Gift Giving Thread - It's Back! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes, this sounds like fun!
  No, this is lame.
  Gold!
View Results

aRs0n

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:13 pm
Little Eggplant
[ Terra ]
So, how are you all doing today? I'm still homre from school sick with a cold. They were supposed to be doing more work in our backyard today for the pool but it started raining really heavy. It hardly ever rains and when it finally does it's at the most inconvenient time. stressed

Yeah, I'll say. How many weeks you have left?

I got about two weeks left mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:13 pm
bump heart  

[Substance]abuse

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:14 pm
Little Eggplant
[ Terra ]
So, how are you all doing today? I'm still homre from school sick with a cold. They were supposed to be doing more work in our backyard today for the pool but it started raining really heavy. It hardly ever rains and when it finally does it's at the most inconvenient time. stressed

You mean with the pool? I'm not sure. Right now we've got to get the pluming done and the concrete has been put in and we have to wait 28 days for that to set completly. I don't follow it too closely. I just leave it to my parents to know what's going on. As long as it gets done right I'm happy.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:15 pm
I forgot how much I've given/received..
oh well, just know that I've given some and received some..
also, thank you for the flower, whoever gave it :3

Bump

B.Reaper

[Substance]abuse

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:51 pm
:9 waitng on another gift

If 500 gaians donated 50g id be finsihed half of thy quest.. or items ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:19 pm
Hello peoples!

Ummm, given 4! Aint received any but that's not really the point is it biggrin  

Machiko

RandallHicks

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:21 pm
bump bump  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:37 pm
anyone want some pringles?
*offers pringles out of a slightly tilted can*
anyone?

The Insomnia Fairy

Machiko

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:46 pm
eeeeeeeeeemo
anyone want some pringles?
*offers pringles out of a slightly tilted can*
anyone?

I do!

I have some BBQ pringles here if you want some......or a double choc cookie!  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:37 pm
mm pringles.  

KotariZythynn

Machiko

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:44 pm
Thankyou anonymous personage! I gots me a hat! xd  
aRs0n rolled 20 100-sided dice: 69, 69, 100, 88, 28, 5, 26, 82, 73, 87, 8, 47, 64, 42, 21, 80, 95, 3, 18, 47 Total: 1052 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:10 pm
I win!  

aRs0n

Robert Nesta Marley

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:19 pm
[ Terra ]
Little Eggplant
[ Terra ]

You mean with the pool? I'm not sure. Right now we've got to get the pluming done and the concrete has been put in and we have to wait 28 days for that to set completly. I don't follow it too closely. I just leave it to my parents to know what's going on. As long as it gets done right I'm happy.

Well, actually I meant how many days of school.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:55 pm
ooh . thanks for the balloon . ^^ ..

who wants a newspaper combover ? . PM me . though i doubt anyone would want it .  

candii_sexyness

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:59 pm
Little Eggplant
[ Terra ]
Little Eggplant
[ Terra ]

Well, actually I meant how many days of school.

Okies, well that makes sense now. I think we're in week five or six of the term right now, I can't think of which, and this term is nine weeks, so there's about three or four weeks. (< Brilliant mathematical deduction, huh? sweatdrop ). I'm in Australia so then we get two weeks holidays and then there'll be a ten week term - and then I have the HSC! gonk  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games