Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

Midnight_illusions

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:46 pm
o.o Wellwisher your avatar looks very uncomfortable..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:47 pm
yes, I was talking to Evi about that same thing (in this same thread...a few, posts ago). It's the way the pixels line up I'm sure.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Midnight_illusions

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:52 pm
o.o Woops i only just noticed that other post  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:54 pm
Yes, it's fine. It's an, accurate response considering how high it looks like it's riding.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:56 pm
Yes, she's got a wedgie!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:12 pm
Yeah, I hate when I get a wedgie. Thongs worse so, as they're, well, essentially designed for it. Feels, faulty except for some dresses.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:17 pm
Yeah, I have a few but I don't wear them bunches but they are suprisingly comfortable. I don't like wedgies...but I dont' think most people do.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:35 pm
They can be comfortable. but at the same time, there are all the times when they would be uncomfortable. So, I essentially never wear one.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:43 pm
LOl hehe  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:47 pm
Maybe it's time to get on the topic of gaia related things.
(but maybe stay on the topic of underwear, the NPC underwear? except for the ones I already have, they're expensive)
I wonder why they only have the male NPC underwear, I'm sure the female NPC underwear would look just as nice.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:28 am
Bring my eggs to life?

The avvy does look really cute though. I was wondering the same thing about a week ago. Where are the female NPC panties?! I'm sure many gaian's would love such an item to exist.

User ImageHAPPY BIRTHDAY WELLWISHER!!!User Image

Every click helpsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:37 am
The wedgie has been, removed, at least until I equip the Sexy present (non boxer pose) again. (Which is good, I think that wedgies are horrible, and it's the one major problem with thongs as they're essentially designed to function that way, mostly...uh, uncomfortably for me I suppose.)
I think the female NPC underwear is skipped because it brings up the panty pinching concept. you know, more than the male underwear does.

And thank you, I'm listing gifts on the front page, and I'll make a thread in the CIF when I open them. It'll be good for all of the, gift givers.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:43 am
thank you. I adore the Enchanted Book's two hair poses.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:52 am
Sounds like fun! I hope you get lots or prezzies. ^_^

Really?! I don't mind thongs at all. I wear them all the time except bed time. I can't sleep in them usually. Not sure why. I normally don't have any discomfort or problems with them though. Everyone is different though. rofl  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:40 am
I'm pretty sure I'll be getting most of my presents on my other birthday. (march 16th) I don't think anyone knows what to get me for my birthday right now.

eh, maybe it's just me then.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games