Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vinnie Pooh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:49 pm
Hello Everyone,
Me Kim Andrews age 52
Wife Irina Andrews age 31 (Irina is from Siberia in Russia)

We have been married 7 years, no kids. I have a successful internet business. I lived in South Africa from the age of 16 to 32. I have been to Siberia twice.
I still think I am 20 except when the mirror reminds me that I am not quite 20 anymore.
Great to be here, I love these forums and chat rooms etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:44 pm
my name is Rob though sometimes I prefer Cynthia. Im 28

As I mentioned before im a male to female crossdresser. I really cant explain why I do it i just have a "need" that comes and goes. Im heterosexual.

My interests are anime, video games, dice RPGs, cats, ancient Egypt (I favor Bastet as my personal goddess), fantasy, writing. I hope to one day be a fantasy novelist.

Im looking to make friends on Gaia so feel free to send me a message if you want.  

sailorrob

10,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Anamcha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:59 pm
Well I'm Anamcha, and I actually joined, or got invited (i don't remember which sweatdrop ) a fairly long time ago, but school work caught up with me and I was seldom on Gaia let alone in the guilds, but now that summers here again I'm free to chat and spend more time here. I just turned 19 last sunday and I like to read and hike. I'm going to college in august and my favorite music is classical followed by new age and then everything else but rap. umm if you want to know anything else just pm me or whatever. Thanks for your time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:05 pm
Most of my info is on my profile page, but to save you all time:

Just call me Karma or Zansa. Some people even just call me Jack or Ripper because of some of my older names I used to use around the net.

Love metal and rock and I'll just keep my interests to myself, if you don't mind. So yeah. If anyone needs advice or whatnot message me and I'll see what I can do. I like being helpful. Makes feel like I actually matter.  

Grumpy Death

Offensive Humorist

9,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Fatal Hilarity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:31 am
Alright. ^^
My name's Amber. I'm 18, and about to graduate fron secondary school. I like arts, learning, reading, and having interesting discussions.
My favourites when it comes to music are classical music and rock, mostly 70's and some alternative 90's. I like jazz, too. ^^

My profile is much more detailed. : P  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:39 am
My name is Oranath [I'm Thai..]
My nicknames are Nat, Orrie, Nee-chan and Bakaneko [please don't ask about this one...]
I'm 18 years old
I live in The Netherlands
I'm an only child
My interests are anime, manga, music, streetdance, tennis etc
I've nothing more to say sorry redface

And thank you for the invitation whee  

Secret Tsuki

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:01 am
Hum. Something about me, eh?

My real name's Brittany, theough I much prefer either Silver, or any other random name you can come up with from my username. XD
I am le 16.
I live in the United States
I still go to High School, so nya!
Video gaming is a must for me. <3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:23 am
Hey, I'm Cham_Mima.

You can just call me Mima, then.

I love debate. It makes me all tingly inside. 4laugh

I'm currently 17 years old, getting close to 18.  

PriestessRei

Rikku Motomiya

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:17 am

Yo. I'm Rikku. Real name is Michelle, but I think it's weird for people I've never met in person to call me that. So stick with Rikku. 3nodding

Anyway, I'm 21, a college student. I'm not sure what I want to major in, as I'm sort of a lazy drifter. I don't really see the point to college and all the typical career stuff, as we all end up the same in the end. That and my mom is very ill and has been for some time, so I have to stay with her, and thus have no life. =P

So I lead a rather pointless existance. I don't have ANY real life friends (no, not bullshitting), and no, I'm not emo or whatever. I just moved a lot in grade school, so I never got to make friends. Sucks. So I use the Internet as sort of a social life.

I like playing video games and I make graphics when I feel like it.

Yep, so that's me in a nutshell. heart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:01 am
Hello all :3
I'm Naama, more commonly known as Nama or as lyworm.
I'm 15 years old, 16 in July. I come from Israel (if you couldn't guess by the odd name I'm from some odd country), and I come in peace *peace fingers*

Mm... I usually lurk in the writers forum but don't reply there much, and in the writers subforum. First and foremost, though, I'm a GD whore.

I hike, and I love anything that has to do with nature.

Mm.. that's it, I suppose.  

lyworm

FreeYourSoul

Blessed Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:21 am
Umm... hi.

I'm FreeYourSoul but to cut it short just call me Fys. I'm 19 and am currently employed and working on getting back into school for the fall. Other than hanging out with friends, I enjoy music (especially dancing or singing along to it), reading (le gasp! It's true, I know... I couldn't believe it myself when they told me I could read), drawing (though I don't think I'm very good at it), and writing for the hell of it (creating new oc's, short stories, poems, etc.). I would also include video games but I have been deprived of all video games due to a lack funds as well as not having the system to play it on. T.T

Well that's about all I can think of to post. Have any questions feel free to ask! Rawr!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:57 am
Hello, all! I'm Diana, and I'm fifteen. Some of my interests are music, drawing, and web-design. I like just about any kind of music that can be classified as Punk, Emo, Ska, or Metal. Some of my favorite bands are Greeley Estates, The Used, Panic! At the Disco, Silverstein, Story of the Year, A.F.I., and System of a Down. If you don't mind, would a few of you add me? I'm kinda lonley and I have no life! >_<  

Slowly Fading Away

Cataera

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:13 am
Hello one and all!! Not sure if I already introduced myself...ANYWHO! I am Cataera, I am 25 (almost anyways) and am mother of two children. I am married and incredibly happy...I like anime, books, writing, and games. Hmmm...what else? OH! I am a third year student of Japanese...so...
Hajimemashite. Cataera desu. Doozo yoroshiku.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:23 pm
It goes without saying that I'm new here, and this'll be my first post since my computer was on the fritz.

It weirds me out when people call me by my real first name (Rachel), but if you want to you can. I usually go by Katsu or Kat/Katty.

I'm 16, 17 in August. My big thing is that I'm a theatre techie (it always looks weird to type that out) who keeps auditioning, but my damn director won't put me in any plays. She doesn't like me, I guess, because other people have told me I was good.

I like good grammar and spelling.

And that's about all I can think of.  

ladykatsu

Militant Vigilance

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:34 pm
..yeah.
Hi.
I'm Solo Wing Cipher, please call me either Solo Wing or Cipher. ja.
I'm 15, i enjoy punk-ish music, video games (OMGKH2), Math, video games, GD.
I'm in second year high school.
yeah. Thats it.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games