Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:15 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPlatform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxx- - -
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι'м gσииα f ι g н т ' є м σ f f xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          α ѕєνєи иαтισи αяму ¢συℓ∂и'т н σ ℓ ∂ м є в α ¢ к xxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнєу'яє gσииα я ι ρ ι т σ f f xxxxxx
                                                          тαкιиg тнєιя тιмє яιgнт в є н ι и ∂ м у в α ¢ к xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceMercy did not arrive at the platform, so much as she exploded onto it. Not for the first time, she realized she couldn't wait to learn to apparate, because being able to arrive places with a literal bang sounded right up her alley. The second year tossed her newly-dyed hair over her shoulder, excitedly searching the platform for one of her friends. She needed to show off the blue! It hadn't even been hard to convince her parents to let her dye it, after all they tended to give her whatever she wanted. Alby hadn't even said anything at the cemetery, the jerk, but she was chalking it up to him being... well, Alby. He'd probably notice it when she got new glasses. She'd walk up to him, and ask if he noticed anything new, and he'd look her over for far longer than it should take him before saying 'did you change your hair?' That sounded about right, she thought. Unfortunately, she didn't see him, or anyone else she wanted to talk to. Crossing her arms impatiently, she tapped her foot, standing near the platform entrance so she'd see someone, anyone! to talk to the literal second they arrived. She couldn't handle this whole 'alone and bored' thing, it'd kill her. She was sure of it.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx αи∂ ιf ι ¢αт¢н ιт ¢σмιи' в α ¢ к му ω α у
                                                          xxxxxx ι'м gσииα ѕ є я ν є ιт тσ у σ υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx αи∂ тнαт α ι и ' т ωнαт уσυ ω α и т тσ н є α я
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx вυт тнαт'ѕ ω н α т ι'ℓℓ ∂ σ

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:32 pm
User Image
                                              Yeah, it's been a ride
                                              I guess I had to, go to that place, to get to this one
                                              Now some of you, might still be in that place
                                              If you're trying to get out, just follow me
                                              I'll get you there

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon was actually genuinely surprised when not only Colin made his way over, but so did Di. He blinked, eyebrow cocked as he observed Colin before turning his attention to the other Ravenclaw. He could already see prefect pins on both, and Leon couldn't really say he was surprised. However Colin looked depressed, and Di looked, well, like she was unsure about him. Leon didn't blame either. He had sent a kid into a coma, after all. However, he considered his words before he spoke. "Wotcher Colin, Di. I' wos alrigh' I guess. Din' ge' inta any barney, that's fer sure."

He glanced over to Colin, debating about saying something or not. He chewed the inside of his cheek before he decided to speak up. "'Re ya okay there? Ya don' look too... Well, ya kna'."That was about the best way he could describe what Colin looked like. It was almost like that Ravenclaw guy on the quidditch team. He looked almost like he was trying to disappear or something. He glanced over to Di, knowing she knew the quiet boy better than he did. Leon hadn't really paid that much attention to him before the incident in the dungeons in third year. He just knew Colin reminded him of a very skittish Wallis for some reason. "Ya two wanna find a compartmen' b'fore th' train leaves, or ya wantin' ta wait fer ovver people?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: Should I try ta find a compartmen' now, or do I jus' see if I really wanna rabbi' wiff someone?
                                              OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And I just can't keep living this way
                                              So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
                                              I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
                                              I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
                                              I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
                                              Time to put my life back together right now!

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One, two, тняєє and 𝒇𝓸𝓾𝓻
                                                      The δευιl'$ knocking at your ɗσσя
                                                      Oh, ℒ𝓸𝓻𝓭,hεαυεπ knows
                                                      We
                                                      βεløπĝ way down 𝓫𝒆𝓵𝓸𝔀

Sara was of course making her way to the station alone. Usually she went there with Hammy but of course he had been expelled and was now missing or whatever. She didn't really care anymore he had been awful to her and then gotten himself expelled. So here she was... dropping herself off at the station. Because of course Rui or her da couldn't do it. She wasn't stupid, she knew they did bad things but it was for the good of the world... right? So it wasn't their fault they couldn't be seen in public. It was fine. Rui had apparated her quickly to near the station and then popped away with a stern reminder that she NEEDED to get more people for the cause or her going to school was pointless. Apparently her education wasn't a good enough reason to attend school.

So she pushed her trunk through the wall and walked onto the platform, looking a little more forlorn than she normally did. She was feeling a little lonely with her family not dropping her off and her only school buddy being an idiot murdering stupid butt. Of course her mood immediately brightened when she spotted her friend Mercy with a new bright blue look. Sara wished she could pull off a look like that. She smiled and made a beeline for the girl... which wasn't very hard seeing as the Gryffindor was standing like right next to the entrance onto the platform. "Hiya Merc... how was your summer?" She asked, doing her best to keep the glum out of her voice and sound peppy.

Big man тєℓℓѕ you where to ǤԾ
                                                      Tell 'є๓ it's ǤԾԾÐ
                                                      Tell '乇ᄊ𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂
                                                      Don't do a
                                                      𝔊𝔬𝔡 𝔇𝔞𝔪𝔫 thing they รคץ

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:59 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Peter watched the boy shift before he started blubbering about how art wasn't garbage, quivering and crying like a giant baby, ending with some nonsense about his ears telling him what to paint. "Do you even hear yourself?" he demanded. "That doesn't make an ounce of sense! " He shook his head in disbelief; the truth wasn't so hard to grasp, was the boy really this simple minded? How pathetic, he thought with a sigh.

Before Peter could say anything more, some nosy older student butted in, insulting him before going to crassly console the boy. "Oi, it's none of your business so keep out of it," he went straight to the point, graciously ignoring her insult on his person. And because the world couldn't give him a break, they were joined by the Head Girl followed by the Head Boy. Peter hd to stop himself from groaning out loud; didn't they have anything better to do, like mind the actual troublemakers? Even worse, he recognised the Head Boy from as one of the leaders of the Music Club and knew that if he went 'out of line' as they thought, he might be kicked out. Since that was one of the few things he enjoyed in Hogwarts, Peter wasn't willing to risk it. "Nothing was going on, I was just giving this boy advise about careers and this girl just butted in and insulted me without provocation," he insisted when they asked him to explain what happened.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txx Platform 9¾xxxxxw i t hxxDris, Gia, Lori and Zeph
                                                            f e e l i n gxxannoyedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - - -

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:26 pm
User Image
                                              The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
                                              Could it be that we have been this way before
                                              I know you don't think that I am trying
                                              I know you're wearing thin down to the core

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys chuckled a bit before he started his way toward the train, slowing his walk to allow Gid to keep up. "Still can't be as heavy as mine though. I'm going to be glad when I turn seventeen so that I can charm mine to be weightless, or close to it. It'd make lugging it around easy." He considered offering to do the same for Gid, if for no other reason than it should help his boyfriend out. Gid certainly did need help with that part of loading and unloading it onto the train, after all. It was still bulky, but that could be managed better than being bulky and heavy.

He spotted Gid's trunk off to the side of the train and helped get it onto the train before he turned to his boyfriend.
                                              "SWaiting on Jazzy too? I know you have to get to the prefect cabin, so I could find us a compartment when she comes over and save it for us or something." He didn't know if Gid wanted to ride with Jazzy all the way up to the school, but Rhys did want to spend some time with Gid before they rushed headlong into NEWT-level classes. His schedule was probably already busier than normal, so any time he could spend with Gid was definitely something he wanted to do.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, I should get my mind off that...
                                              Taken By: Gideon Reid
                                              OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is not what I intended
                                              I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
                                              You always thought that I was stronger
                                              I may have failed
                                              But I have loved you from the start

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Third Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Richard honestly didn’t care what Garnet called him. He wasn’t his mother or his little sister. Though, with that said Richard, Rich, or otherwise the Gryffindor didn’t have much of a care. He smiled over at Garnet’s grandmother when she asked about his day. “My day has been surprisingly pleasant. I’m just glad to be heading back.” He told her with a smile. “I hope you’re having a good day as well.” He replied. Not hearing anything from Esmeralda was no surprise. He was determined that one day he’d get her to talk. It might not be today but someday it would happen.

Turning back to his friend, Richard smiled. Despite his friend sounding uncertain he was certain the year would be great for the both of them. Somehow even with his cousin breathing down his neck things had to work out. “Oh Garnet, positivity never hurt anyone.” He told him. “Besides, you’re not the one that’ll have a cousin on the loss this year. Oh speaking of which, he’ll probably land in your house.” He warned. If Julius had anything to say about it he would be. At least he had nothing against Richard’s best friend. Honestly it was probably the one thing the Gryffindor did right in the other’s eyes. Oh well, no sense worrying about it.

“You bet! We’re definitely sitting together. I got to make up for last year.” Richard told him. “On that note, Garnet and I better get aboard before it leaves without us.” He said looking back to Garnet’s grandmother and cousin. “So shall we?” Richard asked. Part of him wondering if he’d run into Essie since he recalled her sister Lydia would be starting. Oh how he hoped Julius didn’t do anything mean to her. If he did he’d have to talk to him… if that would even be effective. Richard doubted it would but he’d still try if need be.

Status : Trying to get away...
                                                  With : Garnet

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OCC : - - -

Jade Galaksylph

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ⓤⓝⓢⓞⓡⓣⓔⓓ Ⓕⓘⓡⓢⓣ Ⓨⓔⓐⓡ

Dris frowned at the boy, still upset over his implications that art was not only useless, but that he was too. As he bit his lower lip, trying to stop being upset. When he said that his colors didn't make sense, Dris' brows furrowed. "It does too make sense! I know you might be all boring and not hear them, but I do! That's why I'm gonna be a great artist, while you're.... a-a... a stick in the mud!" He sniffled again, wiping tears away from his eyes. All of a sudden, an older girl walked over, using some rather... colorful language to both insult the other kid and try and cheer him up? Someone else walked over and questioned what was going on. He was about to explain when yet another person joined in. This one mentioned a girl named Lori, and Dris ventured to guess she was the second lady that had walked over. The original other kid then started explaining, saying he'd been trying to give what he called career advice before the first girl interrupted.

"I-I don't mean to object, but what happened was I accidentally ran into him, then he commented that I'm kinda messy, 'cause I was painting, so then he called me a little kid and told me to go back to kinder. I told him I'm an artist and that sometimes I have to paint 'cause the colors speak to me, so then he said I was gonna grow up to be a bum and drain his money or something... and also that art is useless." With that, he gasped, having explained the entire story in one breath. He looked around at all the people, thinking their voices all made a rather interesting palette. Perhaps he'd try to paint with those particular colors.... but not now. Later, of course. Right now he had to focus on what was said, rather than the colors it all created.

oyehh

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Iɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴀɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ
Iɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ's ɴɪɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ
Aɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ɴɪɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴢᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ
Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ
Wнeɴ ιт'ѕ ɴιɴe ιɴ тнe αғтerɴooɴ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sιхтн YeαrGryғғιɴdorCнαѕer
PreғecтαɴdCαpтαιɴ

Gid turned slowly, following Rhys. It was obvious the Ravenclaw was walking a bit slower than normal, but silently, the younger male was grateful. His back had been hurting off and on over the summer, and today it wasn't an exception. It hadn't helped that he'd struggled to carry his trunk, or that he was carrying around Scoots. Rhys mentioned turning seventeen and using charms to make their trunks lighter, which made Gid chuckle. "That would be a wonderful thing. I'm excited to be seventeen so I can apparate.... if I pass the class. I'm sure I will though, since it's one I've got to pay for...." A small smirk touched his lips, the boy musing about the nearer future. "Not to mention doing magic all the time. I can be so dang lazy, except I'm rather restless." He grinned again, recalling his summer workout of sorts. He'd been trying to define the muscles of his upper body since his lower half was pretty well done for.

When they got back to his trunk, Gid took a second to breathe. Rhys was able to pretty easily load the trunk onto the train. A look of thanks followed the act, the teen glad his boyfriend had been so terribly kind. He asked about Jazzy and Gid looked around for a few seconds, before remembering she'd said she wanted to spend the trip with Lynn and her other friends. "Well, normally I'd say we wait, but she's actually been so kind as to confirm she would be spending the trip with a few of her other friends, leaving the two of us a wonderful trip... minus the boring prefect stuff." He chuckled, then leaned over just enough to smooch Rhys' cheek. He was more than happy to spend the trip alone, though he figured quite a bit of the trip would be spent snogging like the two hormonal teens that they were.

Diamond Wales

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ʏᴇᴀʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
I ʙʀᴜsʜ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ sʟᴏᴡ
I’ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴀɴ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ sʜᴏᴡ
Yᴏᴜ ɪɴᴛᴇʀʀᴜᴘᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ᴘᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ sʜᴏᴡ
Sᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ I’ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I’ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs I ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ
Mʏ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ's ʜᴏᴛ

Sɧσųℓđ I ŧεℓℓ γσų ŋσщ ŧɧąŧ I'ɱ ïŋ ℓσ√ε щïŧɧ γσų?

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:09 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

THIRDxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

Rey practically ran through the barrier onto the platform, almost crashing her trolley into a crowd of other students but managing to barely miss them. She couldn't wait to get back to Hogwarts and actually talk to her friends outside of letters, especially after her miserable summer. She couldn't complain much since she did deserve it after that stupid stunt she pulled. It wasn't all that bad though— she got to spend time with Gemma and Liz, which was always a plus despite Peter lurking in the background, snarking and insulting everything—but after spending almost the entire summer inside her house, she was getting restless and she was happy to get out and back to Hogwarts, to say the least.

She pushed through the crowd, trying to find her friends when she spotted Tiernan, Darian, Oliver and Arnie. Brightening, she headed towards them; she hadn't seen them at all since before June and she couldn't wait to see them again. Just before joining them however, she hesitated. What if they didn't want to speak to her? Sure, they did exchange letters, but writing words was different to speaking to someone face-to-face. What if they still hated her after what she did, especially after she avoided them all? Rey didn't want to admit it, but those thoughts had plagued her a lot during the past few months even though she tried to reassure herself otherwise. Then again, she wouldn't unless she actually talked to them and pasting a smile on her face, she joined her friends.

"Hello everyone, how were your summers?" she greeted them, trying to be cheerful and sending them all a smile. She noticed Arnie dressed up and looking really pretty. "You look really nice, Arnie. I hope you guys had fun on your trip," she told her blond friends. Arnie seemed to be avoiding Oliver and Rey wondered if something happened during their trip. She hoped Oliver would tell her about it later, and go into more detail about how it went. She was a bit jealous, it sounded amazing from the few letters he managed to send, but she was glad they managed to have fun, and weren't in too much trouble because of what she did. "And how are your snakes, Tiernan?" she asked, peering at Tiernan's basket; Rey really liked Emily and Byron. "And yours, Darian?" she asked politely. She didn't her very well but it would've been rude to ignore her.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txx Platform 9¾xxxxxw i t hxxOliver, Tiernan, Darian and Arnie
                                                          f e e l i n gxxnervousxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

kiska166

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saio Mio Ukida
Third Year Hufflepuff
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Saio was looking forward to getting back to school. While spending time with her sister, aunt and uncle was fun she wanted to see her friends. With electives there was even more to learn about. She was excited. However getting onto the platform she remembered why she hated it. There were so many people… would she even find her friends. Pushing her worry aside, she said goodbye her family and reminded her sister to be good. Heading off, Saio pushed her trolley over for loading before taking Naown and heading off.

Holding the feline in her arms, Saio scanned the platform. “Do you see her Naown?” Saio asked looking about. Meow~ was all she got before the feline climbed onto her shoulder and wrapped her tail around her neck. “You comfy up there…?” She asked the feline giving a light stroke of its fur. Purring softly, Saio smiled at the sound. “Alright, let’s find Kenzie.” She said before racing off to find her bestie.

Soon enough she did spot her. “Kenzie!” She called seeing her and running straight over. Naown held on tight to his owner as they made their way over. “Hey, I was hoping I’d find you. How was your summer?” She asked. “Oh! We should probably be boarding soon. Have you had any luck finding the others yet?” She added happily. Saio knew that the train should be leaving soon. They wouldn’t want to miss it.

With: Kenzie

Wearing: Casual Puff

OOC: ---

kiska166

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:59 am
User Image
x✞ Esther Charity Spencer ✞ Essie ✞xxxxx
xxxx
Time: 2035-2036
Dressed: simply
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"You have to get to know people. You never know someone you meet today might be one of your closest friends. It was my first day I met one of my closest friends and he-" Essie paused at the mention of he and fell silent, blushing slightly in guilt. She knew that her parents would never approve of Richard especially considering he was a boy. Boys and girls could not have pure friendships according to her Mum.

"You sail across a lake to the castle if you're a first year. It is really exciting. Upperclassmen take carriages. But if you don't feel comfortable with the boats you can always stay in the Keeper of the Keys boat. Or that is who usually takes the first years across," Essie said, trying to be reassuring. She worried about her sister, Lydia had been one of the best of the four of them having stuck close with the family. She didn't have the courage to get into fights like Gabe did (not necessarily a good thing) or take a stand to become what he wanted like Jonas no doubt would someday. And she didn't have the courage to rebel in the little ways that Esther had by climbing trees and sneaking make-up. Lydie was the baby of the family and good but now that she was magic it wasn't the same... Essie hoped Lydia made friends quick especially since she suspected her sister was not bound for Gryffindor.

Essie sighed when Lydia said she didn't care if her classmates were mean and bit back the 'of course you do' that she wanted to say. Soon Lydia was changing the conversation to houses. "I'm in Gryffindor which is the house of the brave. We are represented by a lion. There's Slytherin which is the house of the ambitious or cunning which is represented by a snake, not that they are evil like the snake of the Bible though. There's Ravenclaw which is the house of the intelligent. They are represented by an eagle. Finally there is Hufflepuff which is the house of the loyal. They are represented by a badger." She smiled and said trying to sell the house she figured was likely to be her sisters, "I think Jesus would have been a Hufflepuff. I'm sort of disappointed I wasn't one. All the houses are good. Besides if you don't get sorted into Gryffindor it might be good. We're also considered brave to the point of foolishness."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      A creative type eager for the path not taken?
                                      And adventure that verges nearly on being reckless.
                                      I know exactly what to do with you...

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                                      The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx|| ωιтн [Dianta, Colin, and Leon] || ωнєяє [Platform 3/4] || ωнєη [Early Autumn 2035] || xxxx
                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxYᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs
                                                          xxxxxxIᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇʏ ғɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ʜᴇʟʟ,
                                                          xxxxxxOʀ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ﹐ sᴏ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏʀ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ?
                                                          xxxxxxWᴇʟʟ I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ﹐ I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴜʀɴ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Having bad blood was one thing, but meeting your dad again in the train station for some reason was probably a train wreck in Avian's standards. When he first glanced at him, he immediately turned away from him and tried to get to the platform as possible- but alas, his father Ezekiel seemed to insist that he should have a long word with his son about why he decided to run away and embarrass the pureblood family more by working in a music shop as an intern and dressing up like his miserable cousins. Another evidence to tell that it was more of the heir conditioning than actual storge- ah yes, another day when Avian's mood meter went south and bitter again. He was never going to move on from this, was he? Definitely not, he would say.

It was kind of unfortunate that he somehow forgot to contact Grace on that about it, mainly because he was not ready- He didn't want her to die of worrying about his well-being, talk about burdening her in the process. Even with the staying in the treehouse, he finally had the guts to tell his cousins the full story and he was getting a scary feeling that Gypsy might get the tendency to borrow her husband's knife and come to the manor and burn their bodies eventually. Well... Not that he thought that Gypsy was going to do that, no way. But then, no matter how he was a wreck because of his family, he didn't really want any of them dead on the spot- he would actually feel miserable about it if they really died.

Anyway, sullen thoughts aside, he finally was left alone and entered the barrier. He was dressed very differently compared to his usual proper rich kid attire- to one point that he could feel some students were just doing a double-take whether they were hallucinating or did he had a long lost-twin being adopted by a gang in Knockturn Alley or something. He donned himself with a leather jacket over his red flannel long-sleeved shirt, matched with dark jeans. If anything, he guessed he could thank Tanya for the new fashion taste and besides, it was a good thing for maybe keeping some people away he suppose. He unpacked his stuff to the train, get he got out the train again looking left and right as of who to speak with. Then, he figured that he was now a seventh year- meaning he had to pick a new captain, and he knew just the person for that as he suddenly spotted the Welsh girl with a pair of blondies- one of them being Jer's brother Leon.

Putting his hands to his pockets, he went to the trio and waited for a fair pause of their conversation before he decided to greet them, "Hello, you lot. How are you three? And nice hat and earring, Colin" He said politely with a smile, albeit he sounded abit tired (probably due to his work duties? He wasn't sure. He may or may not have stay up abit long last night). "And uhm, I would like to speak with you Di. About the music club... D'you mind if you could be, you know, the new club captain?" And then having a feeling that he might sound abit authoritatian-like (Which is not), he quickly added, "Well, if you want to, of course..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴜɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏᴜʀsᴇʟᴠᴇs?xxxxxx
                                                          Fᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀʟᴍ ʜᴀs ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪᴛ's ᴛᴏʟʟ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴇʏᴇsxxxxxx
                                                          Bᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ "ғᴜɴ" ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢxxxxxx
                                                          Cᴏɴᴠɪɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏᴛ sᴄᴀʀʀᴇᴅxxxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          || Dating Grace Mitchell || Attire || Theme Song ||xxxx

((ooc : stuff ))space

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara Miakitty

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:18 am
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:22 pm
Anna Adair
Unsorted Hogwarts Student

When Anna heard the last call come from the person she assumed was the conductor, she got off the bench, hugged both her parents and said she would miss them. She then proceeded to gather her stuff and proceeded onto the train. She found an open compartment and sat at the window to wave goodbye. She was unsure if she should be excited to finally attend Hogwarts, or be sad as she would miss her parents while she was away. She pressed her face up to the window and waved to where her parents were. She realized this would be a moment she will always remember.  

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:21 pm
Orphan Sisters for Life
Second Years

With : Each other...

User ImageUser Image
Coming through the barrier the four orphan girls were in a real rush. Why? Because they were so bloody late! Alana was probably the only one who was calm by this point. Maybe it was all the yoga she had been doing. Then again it could be because she wasn’t the one yelling… In fact she was the quietest of the group. Then again that was the norm… just all the yelling wasn’t. Now what was all the commotion about? Kimberly wearing jeans instead of a skirt… Yes, that was what all the fuss was about.

“Why jeans! Why?” Minako was questioning as they pushed their trolleys to the loading. On top of that the last call for boarding had sounded. “Because I like jeans! What is the big deal about me wearing jeans? A skirt isn’t going to make or break my outfit.” Kimberly retorted back more annoyed than ever. “Yes, it will.” Minako retorted back before being cut off. “Could we maybe continue this conversation on the train? Don’t know about you but I’d like to actually get to school.” Candace commented while they were still on the move. She nearly hit someone in the process luckily Alana was there to help get control.

Both Alana and Candace sighed in relief and apologized to the kid that nearly became road kill. “Can we just get on the train…?” Alana asked loud enough to be heard over the sounds of the station. “I’d be down for that.” Candace said before looking to Minako and Kimberly. “Let’s go…” Kimberly said pushing her stuff over and getting on board. “I still can’t believe she’s wearing jeans…” Minako muttered. “Let it go Mina she’ll never see your point of view.” Candace said before following after Kimberly. Alana followed after Candace before looking back to Minako. “Are you coming?” She asked. “Yeah, coming…” Minako replied before following after her light haired friend.

(Exit to Hogwarts Express)

Alana ~ Status : Remaining Calm Theme ~ Attire
Minako ~ Status : Annoyed Theme ~ Attire
Kimberly ~ Status : Annoyed Theme ~ Attire
Candace ~ Status : In a Hurry Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -  
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games