Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:16 pm
vincent felt dante trying to break free vincent let go of his chains and laughed he disappeared in a distant and appeared in everycorner both corners ended up cornering him and the 4 kicked dante  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:17 pm
Dante grinned as he spit out blood mid-air he transformed into his demonic version and stayed in the air. "Let's go!" and with a burst of energy he eliminated all the clones.  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:20 pm
vincent looked down at dante "excellent he's unleashing his demon form"he said "all goes to plan vincent opened his palm and millions of chains grabbed dante by the leggs and arms vincnet appeared infront of him and opened his palm in dantes chest freezing his body "the curse has been set"vincnet said to the sphere leader as he disappeared and the chains did as well  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:51 pm
Dante was caught off-guard by the numerous chains but then he broke out of the ice and converted back to human when he left. "What curse????" Dante placed his palm on his chest.  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:57 pm
as vincent disappeared a mysterious red haired man appeared ontop of the sphere vincent then appeared beside him noticing the sphere was high in the sky"cervantes sir the curse was injeccted on dante"vincent told him bowing down cervantes *chuckles*"its time then fot the fall of planet earth"cervantes said 6 men with long trench coats one dissappeared and appeared beside dante "the infamus dante" the person said as he took out a blade "my name is despair"the man said as he pointed the sword at dante  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:03 pm
"Well, Listen a** I will take each of you out one by one..."  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:08 pm
vincent entered his demon state and so did cervantes and his trenched lackies they entered the sphere as it left the atmosphere mean while the hooded person looked at dante but dante couldnt see the persons face the person dropped the sword and waited for dante to attack  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:19 pm
"That not cool The odds changed. not this match is actually an even compettion!" Dante assumed a defensive position. This was not to take so lightly.  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:19 pm
"what are you scared"the person asked waiting for dante to attack  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:39 pm
"I don't have any clue what is wrong.. but your Dante and him are causing too much conflict.. they are fighting!" she stumbled when the building shook... she thought to Raven as her anger grew Raven .. Caelum.. your lives are at stake again an I cannot take this anymore the war will end here and now.. no one deserves to die by my hand, but doing what I must will be the greatest accomplishment yet. I really need to go up there now... She felt the building float and energy exploded from Dante..*oh no* She becomes more angered and step away from Raven and says "Apologies will have to wait and I understand now..." and she looked to the roof and disappeared in white flames..
She made herself known to Vincent by taking his hood and turning him around her eyes completely Black in anger.. "How DARE you.. how dare you betray ME!!!!!! YOU ********!" She surprised him by dodging his arm and pushes him into a pillar on the roof and making it come down on top of him, then picking him up out of the rubble she says "My love I am using for you can overpower anything you can send at me there is no hope for you.. because what ever you throw at me I will return as for your protection.. you made yourself vunerable a long time ago dear.." she pushes him up against the wall and then continues, "I saw the girl.. you lyer you are nothing to me unless you speak now.." and as she said this a blood tear ran down her angered and hurt expression.
"..Speak.. Now Vincent.. Please... "  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:06 pm
vincent looks at her not knowing her he kicks her and laughs"pewnewy vincent is gone and soon so will dante he stuck out his palm and frooze anjel"your power level is much to weak for the sphere"he said as he speared her down to the floor and 3 beasts attacked her cerberus,hydra,and the doll with the sycthe there power levels were triple anjels power  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:06 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
He gave up and walked back to Craven's house. "Craven says to take me to a castle. Well lead the way"

Mathew nodded teleporting them to the castle. Craven ran into a cave following her mothers scent. "Craven whats wrong." Her mother asked. "Is he still the slumber?" Craven asked. "No your grandfather isnt awake." "I think dad might try to corrupt before he wakes." Craven stared at her mother. "Sounds like your father." Cravens mother giggled. "Mother, we're talking about your father the first werewolf to be! Arent you worried!?!" Craven shouted. "No your grandfather is strong and we'll protect him." Her mother smiled warmly. 'Richter, please be making better progress than me.' Craven sighedrubbing her forehead as her mother smiled at her.

Richter was suddenly looking up at a towering castle. Spires were decorated with stained-glass windows which lead to great halls and chambers. They seemed to be on a mountain top. Richter stared at the castle in disbeleif. "Follow me" said Mathew  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:21 pm
"HA! you b*****d your not my Vincent... and I will rid you once and for all long since time have I wanted to kill you anyways you have caused nothing but pain and problems... and you think that you can stop me?" and with that she called for her own help and two other figures appeared at her side and she beagn chanting a encantation to 'pull' him out of Vincent. She pulled out her Phoenix Tears again.. and readied herself.. *I'm sorry Vincent you leave me no choice* and she pushed her hand into the energys at her sides and a great blast of blue light blew the three away and decintagrated them all.. now it was time to finish what the evil demon had started- She pulled out a holy talisman of Vampyre Gaoz and knocked him to the ground pinning him "This is alot better then a exercism by far.." and pressed it to Vincent's forehead.. his eyes flickered from normal to Red rapidly until she almost got knocked off him, and thrusting his hands down she summoned braces for his legs and arms. She could only hold him for so long... She dropped the Phoenix Tears down onto the talisman and then summond the two figures they glowed brighter and Anjel's eyes turned Black... she angered herself into control of her power and chanting her voice echoing into the surrounding valley's and she fainally finished with saying "I pull you now unto the light, you deserve not this man but indeed a grateful FIGHT! I PULL YOU NOW INTO THE LIGHT!" And after no sooner she said the last of the enchantment to pull him he relieved the body and came out his mouth stretching it to impossible lengths. then he was normal again.. then he lay there unconcious and she looked up at the demon.. and cringed a slight smirk.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:31 pm
the sphere finally leaves the planet earth and collides with the moon wetal tubes appear from within the sphere they attach them selfs to the moon vincent whistles to the person fighting dante and the person dissappears vincent grabs his chest and his eyes begin to turn pitch black he screams to anjel"i cant fight it i cant the more i fight it the more powerful it becomes"he says as vincent dissappears "good work guys"cervantes tells the members as they all stare toward earth "time for step 2"cervantes says as he presses a swicth an a loud rumble is heard pretty soon the sound drill is heard and not so late after stops he then laughs a menical laugh and presses a button a loud ruble and screeth is heard and a huge beam is fired from teh moon into the sun a loud crack is heard and the light caused by the sun soon ends cervantes laughs "it is the time for a new age the age of the sphere"he says as he crushes his palm and looks at the earth seeing burning rocks fall toward it mean while vincent is in the machinary room he begins to yell and sweat cold "i cant let her die"he says agitated struggiling to fight the demon inside "i cant let my friends die"he says as he feels his body energy grow a black aura surronds him and then expands he opens his arms widely levitating and yells "i love her" all the windows crack and the room begins to bend  

vampire_guardian116

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games