Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gbROTCtkdmeg827

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:47 pm
O n y x
This is where all new members can come and introduce themselves. If you've been invited, it simply just means that I believe you can contribute with discussion to this guild ^^ I will not invite someone randomely.

If you want, you can start with name/nickname, age, interests, fav. music/ band, or anything else you can think of.

hi uh i don't like givin my name online sweatdrop so uh call me M.
interests...
friends, tae kwon do, military stuff, yankees, gaia, videogames, uh other stuff...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:29 am
Hello!
My name is Lauren.
I'm 14 (turning 15 July 9th!)
I get nervous in guilds and lurk instead of posting.
I am a (former, camera got stolen) camera whore.
This is my (main) photobucket:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v230/bobmasterofspoon/
I have a myspace:
www.myspace.com/bobmasterofspoon
If you add me on myspace, tell me you know me from Gaia, or else I won't even deny you, I'll just pretend it doesn't exist.
My AIM is zPrettiestCorpse, but you can't IM me unless you're on my buddy list. (stalker protection, and unfortunately, it is needed. ._.;; )
I like taking pictures, chatting online, helping people out, partying, and just being odd.
I have ADHD.
I am bisexual.
I will not hit on you.
I have a loverly boyfriend (who I know in real life, but is on Gaia, too).
And I think I've told you too much about me anyway.
I'll shut up now.

Edit: I lied.
I won't shut up for a few more seconds.
I'm so young... @.@

Bob Master of ALL Spoons

Lord Isil

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:42 am
all honesty I will not tell all there is to know but here are some basics.

Name: John
Alias: Solarinas, Solar for short
Info: Lurker/poster~ I usually lurk forms and topics unless I see some reason to post.
I am a straight forward person and will say what I think without worring about what people think about it. I am not racist unless you consider being prejudice against people that do not think there thoughts through before acting or speaking as being racist.

Myspace: www.myspace.com/lorddeama

Websites often visited: the following are a fwe forums that I post on and also mod/admin for.

www.lithiumproductions.com I mod here and we are not in a lack of membership, mainly an RP forum but we have a section for people intrested in almost anything. Oh and I am the mod on this forum for the Visual arts/written arts section.

www.ultimaforce.net/forum2 We are still recovering from being hacked and do not have access to our main page here, I am one of the two admins the other also being the site owner. I am building an RP world though slowly and with lack of suggestions and active members things are moving slowly.

Sorry about the senseless advertising but this is a post about me.

Other info:
Dyslexic, ADHD, and straight. I love RPing and play DnD, VTM/VTR, and a few other games of such.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:06 am
Hello my name is Jade. I'm 16 years old, birthday is April 4th - don't forget it. Hehe. I like video games, pool, music, sleeping, and taking pictures.

Anyway. I love talking and meeting new people and making friends. So comment or PM me, I don't bite.

Or if you have AIM, IM me at jadevii x

ninja I'm a ninja phear meh  

little.miss.chaos

Arin FireSin

Invisible Shapeshifter

21,175 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Contributor 150
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:20 am
I can't remember if i've ever posted in here so ill post here cause like yeah. sweatdrop

Name: Cheyenne Just call me arin
And yea im very bored right now. mrgreen Oh yeah and like I"m not aloud on alot so that means i can't be here alot. But i'll come and visit once in awhile cause yea. I'm like in idk how many guilds lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:22 am
Me:
D.o.B: 1.22.92.
Picture:
Me.
Me.
Me.
The girl I absolutely love.

I like the Cruxshadows, Voltaire, Slipknot, SOAD and Korn. In that order. I'm Gothic, though for one more day I'm not Gothic (due to a bet). I don't really know what else to day...so...If you want to know anymore, read my profile or (better yet) PM me.

[gossamer]!smile.

x_So Many Kodak Moments_x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:20 am
thanks for the invite onyx!!
name: jenny
b-day: january 19th 93
umm... i'm a figure skater, and actress, and i love to sing, and have a really good voice.. i luff anime. ^^ and Stephen Dailey (bf) ..... hmm... my fave soloists/bands are (in order) Jolin Tsai, Twins, S.H.E, Jay Chou, Alan something, and Super Junior. all Asian. i luff horses, and the water. i'm sorta emo on the inside. not on the outside. umm.. yeah. i luff to rp and i'm really literate when i'm not talking to anyone else. so yeah.. that's all i can thing of. hehe.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:37 am
Hello! I'm brand new... just joined. Thanks for the invite! ^_^ Soooo I'll try to tell a bit about myself without talking too much.

Name: Sarah
Nickname: Well, I try to get people to call me Zell, but very few people actually do ~.~
Birthday: August 19, 1988

I like anime, video games, drawing, cosplaying... that good stuff. I tend to have liberal views but try to see the other person's viewpoint. I like fairness and equality. I don't listen to the radio much. I usually listen to my CDs, which are mostly J-rock. And I'm really friendly! =3  

Zellie_Dincht

jcamille

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:44 am
blah heart domokun mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:56 am
Hey! I'm Moo. 3nodding I'm really happy I got invited to this Guild since I've heard about it before. ^___^ I hope I can contribute to this Guild as much as possible. Thanks for inviting me. sweatdrop

My interests Vary. Anything you like I probably like too. confused It's funny because I'm not kidding. xd

My birthday is July 14. ^___^

I like in particular : Anime, Games, Music, Televissy, Comedy, and People. gonk I don't know. >_< But I guess I can RP. I mean I love to type and I've tried it before with my friends...but I just fade off eventually. gonk If you want to RP with someone give me a try and I'll see if I can't suffice. mrgreen
Love Moo heart  

Moolite

Childhood Dreams

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:46 pm
Hey! Name's Kija, but I go by many names. My birthday is January 9th, 1991; I'm 15 years old.

I love to roleplay (roleplay whore) and I tend to shy away from the bigger ones. Roleplays with just a few people with a character or two each is my love.

I'm also heavily addicted to musicals, and will watch, steal, grab, and buy every single one I can. My current faves are Cats and Rent. heart

Going along with the musical thing, I'm also really interested in theatre. Particularly broadway. Broadway is my dream. 4laugh

I also love writing of any kind, self-expression, reading, religion and photography. I'm a solitary eclectic pagan. <3

I have minor self-esteem issues (in real life, not online) and a history of SI. Currently I'm having slight weight problems. =/  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:35 pm
Name: Heather
Nickname: Don't exactly have one.
Birthday: August 2, 1987
Interests: Art, reading, gaming, ect. Basically anything fun. :hart:
Fav Music: Rock
Fav Band: Asian Kung-fu Generation and Coheed and Cambria
Currently Playing: Diablo II
Currently Obsessing Over: Dance Dance Revolution

Check my Myspace for anything else. I don't usually go there anymore but, eh.

Enjoy

pixolotl

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200

Die

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:45 pm
I'm Die. 21 years old. I live in Las Vegas, and I don't join many guilds, but thank you for the invite. Hopefully, I can hang out here when the idiocy of Gaian society gets to be too much. And while I hate arguing, I do have opinions. Anyone kind enough to accept them and move on without bitching will be considered a friend. xd
Debates are for those who know how to have fun and twist words. Mind games. I don't believe they are for extremists who lack finess and humor. -quirks eyebrow- Remember this.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:25 pm
Hey everyone, the name is CJ. I'm a seventeen year old (I turn 18 next April 29), crazy chick that lives in Virginia. And yes, I am aware my avatar is a guy. I have more interests/hobbies than I could even hope to list here. Programming, video games, piano, rollerskating, fishing, soccer, writing, cooking, reading... you name it. Most of my friends say I'm too hyper and random to possibly be considered sane. I actually just graduated today from high school and am going to VCU in the fall.

I love listening to people and chatting so you can always give me an IM if you have AIM. I hope I get to meet some new people here ^^. See everyone around!  

Psyva

Screaming Tangerine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:28 pm
Hi! im Screaming Tangerine (or ST if you prefer). I am a big runner, cross country and track. i play volleyball (im big on that too). i love photography and taking pictures. i am a triplet and one of 10 children........at the moment i am on crutches beacause i went in for an xray on my ankel that i hurt midway through track and ran on it the whole season and it turns out that it has a small fractrue. i love the MOVIE GREASE! heart

im big on chatting and love to meet new people so you can PM me or chat with me in the forums!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games