Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:16 pm
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

With a piercing whistle and a puff of steam, the doors of the Hogwarts Express pulled closed. The students were all on board, leaning out the windows and waving at their families. The train engine inched forward, gaining momentum before picking up speed as it left the station.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:06 pm
User Image
                                                  Although I would like our world to change
                                                  It helps me to appreciate
                                                  Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

℉ḯḟт♄ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ ☾αρтαḯη |ᛊ| Ḱεερεґ

════════════════════════

Balder marched down the train, trying to see if he could find Glynn. Ever since the holidays, Glynn had avoided him like the plague, and Balder couldn't figure out why. Balder hoped it wasn't because his cousin hated him, but something told him it had everything to do with the fact that Glynn seemed to be retreating further and further into himself. Balder couldn't understand what was wrong, unless it was because his uncle was mean, but Roald couldn't be that mean, could he? Sure, he gave Balder the creepiest vibes ever, and Balder honestly didn't like the way he carried himself. Like he was superior to everyone around him. Balder shook his head, ignoring the part of him that was telling him something was really wrong and finally coming across the compartment that Glynn was seated in.

Glynn was by himself, looking out the window with a closed expression. Balder tried to think of any time he'd ever seen Glynn smile or even seem remotely happy, but couldn't come up with one. Frowning, he entered the cabin, closing the door when he entered. Glynn looked up long enough to note who entered, then proceeded to look back out the window. Balder bit his lip, trying to find a way to breach the subject regarding what was going on with Glynn, but couldn't find a good way to say it. Sighing, he ended up shoving his glasses back up his face before speaking.
                                                  "Hey, um, Glynn. Are you okay? I mean, you've been avoiding me since Yule, so I was wondering what's going on."

Glynn looked over to Balder, his expression closed off. Balder couldn't even tell what he was thinking, but he knew that he didn't like it, especially since he was supposed to try to help his cousin out. What kind of family was he if he couldn't? "Nothing's going on. I'm just fine. I just want to be left alone."

"But that's all you ever want to be. You never want to talk to anyone in the family, ever." At Glynn's startled stare, Balder felt more bold to say what was on his mind. "Look, I don't know about you, but something has to be wrong. I mean, from everything I've heard, you never used to be this way, and no one reacts to certain things like you do. It's almost like you're turning into my uncle."

Glynn blinked in shock, but quickly swallowed it down and tried covering it with indifference. Balder could almost tell the second the change came over his face, because it wasn't like he was a professional at covering reactions. Glynn proceeded to send a cool glance Balder's way, his face trying for haughty. "And that's a bad thing? I mean, I'm a Bjelke, and a pureblood. I should act properly, shouldn't I? At least I'm not a disgrace to the rest of the family."

Balder just stared at Glynn, trying to figure out where that came from. No one had ever called him a disgrace before, at least no one that really mattered. The arse that stole Luke's form and tried to kill him didn't count. But still, where did Glynn hear he was a disgrace to his family before? His parents were proud of him, no matter the fact he didn't go to their alma mater. "Where the heck did you get the idea that I'm a disgrace? That makes no sense. Mor and far never say that about anyone." Suddenly a nasty thought entered his mind, and he recalled all the looks his uncle had ever given him. Every look was almost exactly like the ones the rest of his family got, the ones that he knew most purists wouldn't associate with. He'd heard enough from his history lessons, in any case. "Wait, does onkel Roald think I'm a disgrace or something? Why do I care what he thinks? He's just... He's a jerk! He's rude and mean to everyone not a pureblood in my family, and he hates them just because they're not what he likes. Why would you even want to be like him?"

"Why do you even care what happens to me?" Balder blinked at Glynn, startled. This was probably the most animated he'd ever seen Glynn before, and he didn't know what to make of it. "You get to have a nice family that actually likes you and everything. Why do you even want me part of that?"

"Because you're my family. That counts!" Why was that so hard to understand? He couldn't imagine his family not caring for anyone, and that niggling feeling was rearing its head with a vengeance.

"Oh yeah? Then where the hell have you been for the last two years? Why didn't you stop it?" Balder rocked back as Glynn started yelling. "You never stopped it! You never even lifted a finger! You were there, and you didn't do a thing! You saw what happened!" For the first time in his life, Balder was speechless as he stared at Glynn. He didn't even know what Glynn was talking about, but apparently the younger teen was only getting started. "You never stopped him from murdering your bestefar! You didn't even care to find out what happened to Aunt Frey! Why now? Why didn't you do something before he killed my family?"

Balder stared, his ears ringing with the accusations and unable to find an answer for any of them. He was trying to wrap his mind around the fact that his uncle had done such things. He couldn't, and from the way Glynn was reacting, this was something that had been happening for a long time. However, now he had to know, and he wasn't going to stop until he had the answer. "What do you mean, he murdered your family? He couldn't have. Onkel Roald would never do that." Except, pieces were starting to fall into place. His uncle's actions toward most of his family, the fact he had a ghost for a brother that never appeared when Roald was around, the fact that Luke went unusually silent when the topic of Roald was brought up. Even the discovery of his cousin Del's body years earlier who had disappeared before Balder could get more than a brief impression of a kind smile and gentle soul.

The words, while hissed, had the same effect as if Balder had just been slapped. "You know absolutely nothing. ******** you and your perfect family. Go sod off and die for all I care. You're the one that killed Frey. I didn't even want to go on holiday with you. I knew what the hell would happen. But you? You didn't listen to me!"

Balder grabbed Glynn's hand, and he looked at him hard now. "You never said anything. You could have said something. Far's on the Wizengamot, and my bror's an auror. You think they would have let it happen?"

"Let go." Glynn looked pale as he whispered the words, but then he started looking desperate as he tugged at his hand. "Let go. Merlin, please let go!" Balder was confused for a moment, until he felt something heating up in his hand. He stared, aware that the heat was coming from Glynn's finger, and found that the ring that adorned it was blisteringly hot. Balder didn't hesitate. Obviously the ring was hurting Glynn, so the Norwegian did the first thing he could think of and yanked it off. Balder nearly dropped it with how hot it seemed to be getting, but the expression on Glynn's face was one of horror.

Neither teen realized that the train had pulled into the station, or that people were getting off. Glynn however was the first to move, fleeing into the corridor with the rest of the students. Balder made to follow, but it seemed that Glynn had been swallowed up by the flow of students. Balder then stared at the ring in his hand, the ring becoming cooler the longer it sat innocently. He then slumped into a seat, shaking his head at the realization that he really was an idealistic fool.
                                                  "I didn't know..."

The empty compartment seemed to mock him as it echoed his words.

════════════════════════
                                                  Location: Hogsmeade Express and Platform 9 3/4
                                                  Thinking: ...................................
                                                  OOC:

Thor

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                                  If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                                  The only difference is
                                                  To let love replace all our hate

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:09 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCompartment
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxBalder
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConcerned
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

αṉḋ αṉÿ τ ï ṃ ε ÿøυ ƒ ε ε l τhε ρ α ï ṉ, hεÿ, јυḋε, ɾ ε ƒ ɾ α ï ṉ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ с α ɾ ɾ ÿ τhε ώ ø ɾ l ḋ υρøṉ ÿøυɾ ṡ h ø υ l ḋ ε ɾ ṡ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾ ώεll ÿøυ ќ ṉ ø ώ τhατ ïτ'ṡ α ƒ ø ø l ώhø ρ l α ÿ ṡ ïτ с ø ø l xxxxxx
                                                          вÿ ṃαќïṉģ hïṡ ώ ø ɾ l ḋ α lïττlε с ø l ḋ ε ɾ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceBas had spent the train ride with Aleah, Kiki, and Ally, which was a somewhat odd mix of company, to say the least. But, it wasn't altogether unpleasant, aside from the excess estrogen. Still, he'd been on edge the entire ride, his mind refusing to be distracted from the reason Balder had left a little while before. He was currently elsewhere on the train, with his cousin. The Hufflepuff had been getting more and more concerned about Glynn as the months progressed, especially after the winter holiday. He'd intended to talk to Glynn on the train ride, and thought it'd be best if he did it alone. All day, Bas had worried about how the conversation was going. He didn't like Balder having to deal with this on his own, mostly because while sometimes Balder had the best intentions (or, well, he always had the best intentions), things didn't work out quite the way he planned. Mostly because Balder was optimistic to a fault. Bas was hardly a cynic, but he had a bit more of a realistic outlook than his best mate did.

spaceAs they pulled in at King's Cross and he went to exit the compartment, he couldn't decide if the fact that Balder had never rejoined them was a good or bad sign. He'd been gone a while now... either things had gone well, and they were just chatting, or... The question was answered before he could even finish the thought. He saw Glynn making his way off of the train, clearly agitated (a tame word, probably), with Balder no where in sight. Bas' mouth drew into a tight line, and he told the girls he'd catch them later, heading off to find the Hufflepuff.

spaceWhen he finally did, he froze, stock still, in the doorway of the compartment, disturbed by the look on Balder's face. Bad, then. It'd gone very, very bad. The Gryffindor boy swallowed and cleared his throat, unsure what to say. Finally, he settled for, "I take it things didn't go well?" feeling stupid for asking such an obvious question, but not knowing an alternative. He chewed his lip a second, then went and sat next to his best friend. "Balder, mate, what happened?" He knew they needed to get off the train, but it seemed like rushing the other boy off was probably a bad idea. And it wasn't like the train had anywhere else to be, right? It was the Hogwarts express, for taking students to and from Hogwarts. No one was going to Hogwarts right now, so there was no reason it wouldn't stick around, he figured... And anyway, the only other place it went was Hogsmeade, right? Big deal, Ada would be home by now. She could just take them home if they ended up stuck on the train. His mum'd kill him for making her worry about where he was in the meantime, but she'd forgive him once he explained why he got caught on the train.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx h ε ÿ, јυḋε, ḋ ø ṉ ' τ lετ ṃε ḋ ø ώ ṉ
                                                          xxxxxx ÿøυ hαṿε ƒ ø υ ṉ ḋ hεɾ, ṉøώ ģ ø αṉḋ ģ ε τ hεɾ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ɾ ε ṃ ε ṃ в ε ɾ τø l ε τ hεɾ ïṉτø ÿøυɾ h ε α ɾ τ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx τhεṉ ÿøυ сαṉ ṡ τ α ɾ τ τø ṃαќε ïτ в ε τ τ ε ɾ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:22 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

℉ḯḟт♄ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ ☾αρтαḯη |ᛊ| Ḱεερεґ

════════════════════════

Balder sat, considering everything Glynn had said as he had yelled at him, knowing he had to do something even if it meant that Glynn would hate him for it. He didn't like the idea of Glynn hating him, but his old scar twinged at the thought of leaving Glynn to suffer through whatever else his uncle had put him through. His uncle. Roald. A man that Balder had never really liked, but had tolerated because he was family. A man who had murdered his aunt and grandfather for whatever reason, and who was probably responsible for more than that. He didn't know what, but now he was running every moment through his mind that he'd interacted with his uncle and came to the startling realization that Roald actually hated him. What Balder did to deserve the level of hate, he didn't know, but he never saw any other expression on his face. He even thought about the rest of his siblings, and realized that hate extended to them as well, including Magni for whatever reason. Suddenly he wanted to run to his mor, his far, heck even his brors and sosters, but he knew it wouldn't solve anything.

When Bas found him in the train, Balder looked up at him, a dull expression on his face while he worked out everything in his mind. He then registered what Bas had asked, and shook himself. No, this wasn't the time to mope. Instead, a look of determination crossed his face as he swallowed and answered his best mate.
                                                  "My onkel's a murderer. He's a murderer and no one realized it. Glynn, he..."

Balder bit his lip, deciding on what he needed to do. He didn't want to see Glynn hurt anymore than he already was, and Roald needed to be stopped. Also, he had a feeling his parents wouldn't believe him about Roald. Heck, he didn't want to believe it, but the way Glynn acted coupled by the desperate look the other got when Balder grabbed his hand made it painfully clear that something was wrong and his uncle was at the heart of it. "We need to save Glynn. We need to do something, otherwise he's going to end up... He might end up dead." He swallowed. "Onk- Roald murdered my bestefar and tante. I just...."

════════════════════════
                                                  Location: Hogsmeade Express and Platform 9 3/4
                                                  Thinking: ...................................
                                                  OOC:

Thor

The only difference is

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:43 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCompartment
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxBalder
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConcerned

αṉḋ αṉÿ τ ï ṃ ε ÿøυ ƒ ε ε l τhε ρ α ï ṉ, hεÿ, јυḋε, ɾ ε ƒ ɾ α ï ṉ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ с α ɾ ɾ ÿ τhε ώ ø ɾ l ḋ υρøṉ ÿøυɾ ṡ h ø υ l ḋ ε ɾ ṡ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾ ώεll ÿøυ ќ ṉ ø ώ τhατ ïτ'ṡ α ƒ ø ø l ώhø ρ l α ÿ ṡ ïτ с ø ø l xxxxxx
                                                          вÿ ṃαќïṉģ hïṡ ώ ø ɾ l ḋ α lïττlε с ø l ḋ ε ɾ xxx

spaceBas didn't really know what he had been expecting, but that certainly wasn't it. A distant, somewhat hysterical part of him wanted to jokingly criticize Balder for opening with the 'he's a murderer' line with no further context. Luckily his more rational side knew that was a stupid idea. Less lucky was the fact that neither side was really driving at the moment. Actually, no one was really driving, he was just sitting there staring blankly at Balder with his mouth hanging open like an idiot and he should probably shut it and make his brain work, like, now maybe?

spaceHis jaw snapped shut, and he swallowed thickly, trying to process everything, but he wasn't very good at deep thinking, really. There was a reason he'd been sorted into Gryffindor and not Ravenclaw like his dad. So while a wiser friend might've told Balder he was crazy, or at the very least considered questioning who Balder meant by 'we', Bas just nodded stiffly in agreement. "Right. Okay. If that's what we gotta do, that's what we gotta do." Getting the words out was a trial, but he did it. He wasn't about to question Balder. The fact that he'd stated what Roald had done left no doubt in Bas' mind that the man had done it. Balder believed the best of everyone, always. If the best he could believe of someone was that they'd killed members of their own family in cold blood, the blonde figured that was a sign that things were bad and only going to get worse if someone didn't step in. This time, the rational side didn't even speak. If it had, it might've sounded suspiciously like his sister, telling him that they had plenty of adults they could go to for help. That thought didn't exactly occur to him, though. "What... What exactly are we gonna do?" Bas was not a planner by any means. But Balder was smart, they'd figure something out.

xxx h ε ÿ, јυḋε, ḋ ø ṉ ' τ lετ ṃε ḋ ø ώ ṉ
                                                          xxxxxx ÿøυ hαṿε ƒ ø υ ṉ ḋ hεɾ, ṉøώ ģ ø αṉḋ ģ ε τ hεɾ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ɾ ε ṃ ε ṃ в ε ɾ τø l ε τ hεɾ ïṉτø ÿøυɾ h ε α ɾ τ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx τhεṉ ÿøυ сαṉ ṡ τ α ɾ τ τø ṃαќε ïτ в ε τ τ ε ɾ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:23 pm
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

The scarlet engine pulls into the station, ready to start the long journey to another year of school. Students and parents come to board the train to go another year. In an hour or so, the train will pull out, taking students to Hogwarts.

((OOC: You may begin posting students arriving to start the new year at school. The train will be leaving the station on the 25th for the school.))

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:59 pm
He's a real nowhere man,
Sitting in his nowhere land...
Making all his nowhere plans for nobody.
Doesn't have a point of view-
Knows not where he's going to-
Isn't he a bit like you and me?

User Image
ᴍʏʀᴏɴ
ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɪʀ
ʜᴀʀɢʀᴀᴠᴇ

halfblood │ first year │ unsorted

"Agus, dè chanainn innse dhuibh? Dìreach air àm! Tràth, fiù 's. Cò as motha a tha mìorbhaileach mhàthair san t-saoghal?"

Myron ignored the arm slung around his shoulder and continued his trudge forward, as if he were on his way to some place far more sinister than a vibrant red steam locomotive. His mother was a morning person, for reasons unbeknownst to him, and seeing as his average wake-up time on summer mornings was around eleven... This was already far too early for him. He gritted his teeth against the grate of her not terribly quiet voice, and tried to outpace her, cruel as it might be to attempt to walk faster than a woman with a cane.

"Cha chreid mi nach bi turas thu le seo, meann," she threatened from behind him and he slowed down exaggeratedly, rolling his eyes as they surveyed the platform, which was already starting to fill up with students and parents. Self conscious over his lack of a house crest and all black uniform, Myron hunched his shoulders defensively while his mother scanned the crowds. "Yer lucky ah don't see any auld school friends," she told him good-naturedly in English. "Then you'd really be in fer it."

"You probably didn't even have any friends in school," he muttered.

"Ye bet- ah was tay cool for them all," she retorted. "Yep. The Scottish Maelstrom, that's whit they called me...," The brunette woman ignored his groan, and looked over his luggage once more. "Ye got everythin'? Ah know yer bummed Jock couldn't come, but next year, alright?"

"It's fine," Myron said in a tone that implied it was not fine at all, scuffing at the stone of the floor. "Whatever. You can go now, I guess."

"Hey," Illisa squeezed her son's shoulder, and with some difficulty, crouched down slightly next to him. "Tha thu a 'dol a bhith grinn. Okay? Ye've got way mair sense than ah did when ah was yer age. Tapaidh mar agad athair, làidir mar mise. Brains an' brawn, eh?"

He glanced down at her cane.

"Ah'll be fine," she said dismissively. "Don't need ye tailin' me- ah've got Rosie for that. Ah want ye ay focus on havin' a good time, ye know? Yer so serious, My. Don't worry. Ye get into any trouble, ah'll send a Howler or two, it'll be fine." Myron sighed, and she straightened up with a groan. "Gods above, ah've gotta stop doin' that. Ah'll leave ye to it, then." His mother ruffled his shaggy hair with an affectionate, but slightly sad smile, and kissed him quickly on the forehead, before starting back towards the barrier.

He watched her go, and then couldn't help himself. "Mam!" She turned. He waved, and she cracked a grin before waving back and disappearing into the crowd, leaving Myron, for the first time in a long time, completely alone. He rocked his cart back and forth for a moment before exhaling and glancing around, trying to pick out any other first years in the crowd. He wasn't exactly Mr. Extrovert, but he wasn't riding the bloody train alone.

OOC:
"And what I'd tell you? Exactly on time! Who is the most wonderful mother in the world?"
"Don't think I won't trip you with this cane, kid."
"You're gonna be fine."
"Clever like your dad, strong like me."

Username

Nowhere Man, please listen;
You don't know what you're missing!
Nowhere Man, the world is at your command...
He's as blind as he can be-
Just sees what he wants to see-
Nowhere Man, can you see me at all?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔥 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔊𝔯𝑦𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯𝓒𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔯
𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝓗𝔢𝔞𝔡 𝔅𝔬𝑦𝓒𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫

Gid spent all summer hastily avoiding his friends. After accidentally running in to Rhys at Diagon Alley, he'd thought a lot harder about various excuses. Without telling anyone, he had gone in to the hospital to be told he'd need surgery. After getting it all done, he was mostly bedridden, so he rather easily faked being incredibly sick. That way, he was able to avoid Rhys and Jazzy's visits without feeling like a total arse. Shortly before needing to leave for London, he'd informed his parents that Rhys was going to pick him up. After consideration, Harrison and Thresa had relented. Of course, it took several lectures of safety and using his wheelchair for the year, not to mention expressly no quidditch, since he wasn't to end up back in the hospital.

With a happy mention of safety, Gid wheeled down the street a bit, then swapped over to crutches and tucked his wheelchair into the magically extended part of his trunk. Oh lord that hurt. He hurriedly called for the Knight Bus, then boarded and made way for King's Cross. On the trip, he dug out a bottle of water and his bottle of painkillers, taking two to hope that it wouldn't be absolutely terrible. Once he arrived at the train station, the teen struggled a bit, but managed to make it all the way to the platform. By the time he got close to the train, Gid was shaking and completely out of breath. Scoots barked from beside him, sensing that something was wrong. Gid stood and adjusted, trying to look like he hadn't just struggled with walking. Perhaps his friends would come over and see him. He was still pretty sure he could still use the "I've been sick all summer" excuse....

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Wᴇʟʟ I ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ I sᴍᴏᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sɪɢʜ
Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇ
Gᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ʜɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛᴏ ʜɪs ʀɪɢʜᴛ
Yᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴡᴇᴀᴛ sᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ
Sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ. I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴏɴ
Sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ, ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀʙʏ ɪᴛs ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏɴᴇ
Sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ's ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔟𝔬𝔡𝑦 𝔪𝔦𝔵𝔢𝔡 𝔪𝑦 𝔪𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔢 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫, 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:14 pm
User Image
                                                Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
                                                Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
                                                You got mud on yo' face
                                                You big disgrace
                                                Kickin' your can all over the place
                                                Singin'
                                                We will we will rock you

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fїяsт Џёaя || Циsоятёd || Half-Бlооd

════════════════════════

Chance stepped through the barrier, followed closely by his father. They had gotten to the station just fine, and now Chance was trying to see if he could spot someone he knew. Either Dris or Sky or even Chrys would be fine right about now, but he couldn't see them. He knew he wouldn't see his aunt at all until he got to the school, and he was probably going to be stuck on the train for hours with nothing to do. He was glad he brought his guitar with him, but still, it was going to be a long ride. Sighing, he shifted his guitar case and followed his father through the crowd, glad that his dad at least was somewhat familiar with the place. He'd never been there in his life save for the rare occasions that he'd had to help his dad pick up his uncle and aunt.

He also kept an eye out for Byuch and the kid that Chalmes had helped onto the platform. If nothing else, he already knew two people in his classes. The rest he wasn't so sure about, but he could take an educated guess about them. They'd be short, like him, and confused all the way around. They shouldn't be too hard to spot, right? He didn't think they would be. Then again, it was a big school, with a lot of students. He could be wrong. He just wished he didn't feel so short. Then he could definitely see over everyone easily, as opposed to trying to guess where everyone was.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Ugh, did I have to be shorter than almost everyone here?
                                                OOC:

Buddy you're a young man hard man
                                                Shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day
                                                You got blood on yo' face
                                                You big disgrace
                                                Wavin' your banner all over the place
                                                We will we will rock you
                                                (Sing it!)
                                                We will we will rock you

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:55 pm

Mood: excited!
Companions: my parents and my crying sister
Thoughts: yay new year!

User ImageUser Image
I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep

Hikaru came to the platform ready for the new year. He knew he wouldn't be riding the boats this year so he was excited to see how they would get to the castle this year. He would also get to see the sorting rather than be in it! So many new things. He hoped to see his friends here and even get a compartment with them. His mom was carrying his new baby sister who wasn't enjoying the sounds of the train and would cry when the train made a sound, he couldn't blame her the train was kinda loud. His dad helped get the trunk put up and Hikaru was off to find his friends.

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed

Ooc: open!

BunnyCheeks1114

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:16 pm
Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie was rather excited to start the school year. He had written down the instructions Mr. Winsor had given for finding the right platform. He and his mom tag teamed the stuff and he comforted his new kitten, Artemis. She was scraggly looking but she was healthy and he ended up falling in love with it. They wheeled their way in and got a bit lost at platform 9 and 10. Which barrier where they suppose to run at again? Luckily a fellow student and their dad offered to help. After some embarrassing hugs and kisses from his mom, he was off with a fellow first year and on to the platform. He had to fight the urge to slow down when it was his go trough the barrier. He made sure he immediately got out of the way as to not cause a pileup, but he was definitely eyeing the train. They were likely going to be riding the rest of the day unless it was a magic super speed train. He spotted the kid that helped him, Chance was his name if he recalled right but he was also looking for Gertie. He pushed the cart up to Chance "Hey where do I put my stuff though I want to keep my cat with me" Charlie asked.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:36 pm
User Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

Mood: Hyper!
Companions: no one
Thoughts:
really wish my parents could see this train
════════════════════════

Jillian was so ready for this year! How was she going to get to the castle this year seeing as she was a second-year now? She looked around to see if she could find someone she could say hi too. She had gotten her stuff all on the train and her cat was sleeping in the carrier. So she was just waiting for the train to signal to get their butts on the train. She spotted her quidditch captain who seemed a bit sore. Was he still hurting from that nasty injury last year? she hoped he was ok but she wasn't sure if she should go talk to him though. She pondered what she might be able to do before it was time to leave the station and make their way to Hogwarts

════════════════════════

OoC: OPEN FOR INTERACTION

I know the other girlies
Wanna wear expensive things
Like diamond rings
But I don't wanna be the puppet
That you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:00 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

℉ḯḟт♄ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ ℙґ℮ḟℯ¢т |ᛊ| Ḱεερεґ & ☾αρтαḯη

════════════════════════

Balder sighed as he trudged through the barrier, feeling particularly awful. Sure. he'd managed to save his cousin, but at what cost? His far was dead (though how dead could he really be when he still hung around the manor giving Balder disapproving looks?), every member of the Bjelke family was deceased save for his mor, Glynn, Magni, and himself, Jer's family was nearly murdered, his family was nearly murdered, he had a cousin that refused to talk to him (well two, if you counted Lea), he, Leon, and Bas were nearly killed, and he found out that his uncle had wanted him dead since the day he'd been born. Honestly, he couldn't think of how it could have gone any worse. Even his mor had done something she shouldn't have had to do, and that was kill her own brother (granted, it was an accident, but he had never seen his mor so mad in his life). Glynn had retreated into a room for days on end, refusing to come out except to go to a therapist that Frida had found to help with the trauma he'd endured for two years. It boggled the mind how his uncle, the man he'd known all his life, could have done something like that, but it happened.

He'd been grounded for the entire summer, and his mor had been really tempted to refuse to let him go to Hogsmeade or do quidditch this year, but had relented since Olan had taken her aside and spoken to her. Balder didn't know the extent of the talk, but he had a feeling it was pretty substantial considering she had given him a good, long look and told him to behave at school or else. He had never heard that tone from his mor before, and he didn't want to hear it ever again, to be honest. Heck, he hadn't even given much thought to who he was even going to choose for vice captain in the wake of the mess that had happened. At the moment, he couldn't decide if he had even looked at last year's team or not. He knew Zeph was gone, as was Lionel he thought, so he was stuck staring at the whole thing wondering how much of a mess he was going to be going into school. That in addition to his prefect duties, and he might as well figure that he was in a darned if you did, darned if you didn't situation.

Getting to the train, he tried to see if he could spot his cousin in the crush of the students on the platform, and failing that, see if he could find any of his friends. He didn't know if Caty had heard the news, and Kiki probably heard it from her dad if she heard it from anyone. Bas of course had been grounded the same as he was, but he was also involved the same as he had been. He was pretty sure that by the end of the train ride, he should have a giant scarlet letter somewhere on his chest letting the world know what he'd done over the summer. Eretria had threatened it, after all (she hadn't known he'd been looking for a murderer, after all). Sighing, he spotted neither Glynn nor anyone else, and just leaned against the wall near the train, trying to ignore the fact that he'd screwed up, badly. Maybe he should turn in his prefect badge before they gave him more responsibility. After all, he didn't make little mistakes. No, he made huge murdering psychopathic mistakes instead.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Everyone's either heard already, or they're going to by the time the train ride's over...
                                                  OOC:

Thor

The only difference is

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:12 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPlatform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxPapa
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious

whєn r σ m є ' s ín r u í n, wє αrє thє l í σ n s frєє σf thє cσlís є u m s xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ín p σ í s σ n plαcєs, wє αrє αntí-v є n σ m - wє'rє thє вє g í n níng σf thє є n d xxxxxxxxx
                                                          tσníght, thє fσхєs h u n t thє h σ u n d s, ít's αll σ v є r nσw xxxxxx
                                                          в є f σ r є ít hαs в є g u n, wє'vє α l r є α d ч w σ n xxx

spaceAnandi had followed her Papa through the magical barrier, grabbing hold of his arm once they were on the other side so as to not lose him the the crowd. He pushed her trolley towards the scarlet steam engine as she looked around, taking everything in. She'd never gotten to come here before, and found it rather interesting. She was sure the magic shielding this place from muggle knowledge must be very complex. Perhaps there was a book somewhere that would detail the enchantments used? That would be an interesting read. When her father came to a sudden stop, she bumped into him slightly, and then frowned. "Papa!" Her tone was slightly exasperated, eyebrows furrowed. "What are you looking for?"

spaceNirav flushed slightly, giving her a small smile and adjusting his glasses nervously. "Oh, uh. Just wondering if Ciaran was here with his kids," he explained.

spaceThe first year rolled her eyes. "Papa, you can go see him at the candy store after you leave here," she pointed out, huffing slightly.

space"True," Nirav replied, "but I wanted you to meet his kids if you could. So you'd know them." Anandi huffed again, not seeing why that was important. At her skeptical look, he gave her a smile. "I just think it would be good for you to know older students. They can be helpful. And there's a connection there, sort of."

spaceAnother blush, she noticed. Her father must like this man an awful lot... Maa had liked him, too, which was why she'd sent him to the candy shop in the first place. Thus far, Anandi hadn't met him. She only knew her father was infatuated with him. She, however, was remaining skeptical until the man proved himself. "I do not want to bother older students just because my father has a crush on theirs," she said pointedly, earning a soft shush from her Papa. "Shouldn't you be hovering because you're worried about me?"

spaceNirav snorted at that. "My flower, I don't think I'll ever have to worry about you," he said slyly, poking the tip of her nose. This succeeded in tempering her annoyance, and she giggled.

space"I will make my own friends," she told him. "I already met some children while shopping, I just have to find them." Nirav conceded the point, but hovered nonetheless. She sighed; he probably wouldn't leave until he'd either seen Ciaran, or the train left. He was fixated again, she noted. Oh, well. At least he wasn't being annoying or overbearing. Just a sap.

xxx cσmє σ n, mαkє ít є α s ч, sαч í n є v є r mαttєrєd
                                                          xxxxxx r u n ít up thє f l α g p σ l є - wє wíll t є α c h чσu
                                                          xxxxxxxxx hσw tσ mαkє вσчs n є х t d σ σ r σut σf αss h σ l є s
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx wє αrє w í l d - wє αrє líkє ч σ u n g v σ l c α n σ є s

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Quoted you guys bc Nirav is A Dork -3-
                                                          Free for interaction!

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:04 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPlatform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxCrowd
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnnoyed

wнaт e l ѕ e ѕнoυld ι в e ? all ap o l ogιeѕ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          wнaт e l ѕ e coυld ι ѕ a y ? every o n e ιѕ g a y xxxxxxxxx
                                                          wнaт e l ѕ e coυld ι w r ι т e ? ι don'т н a v e тнe r ι g н т xxxxxx
                                                          wнaт e l ѕ e ѕнoυld ι в e ? all ap o l ogιeѕ xxx

spaceVince had insisted that James just drop him at the station; he didn't want to deal with some swarm of stupid fans at the platform, which he had been warned was a possibility, however slim. The blonde boy wasn't willing to risk it. Crowds were bad enough when they weren't all centered around him, inviting any attention from other people was a definite no. He pushed his trolley through the barrier as directed, and was only slightly surprised when it actually worked. Alright, so maybe he was clinging to a faint shred of skepticism. Eventually this shite had to stop being real, right? There had to be a limit. Or, he assumed. Was magic limited by any sort of law of nature, or was it just the law of man? He knew there was a Ministry of Magic, James had told him as much, but that didn't really answer his question. He huffed in aggravation, trying to get through the crowd and towards the train. Unfortunately, everyone around him seemed intent on stopping and socializing. He wished he were the biblical Moses and could part the sea, so to speak. No such luck, though.

xxx ι w ι ѕ н ι waѕ lιĸe y o υ - eaѕιly a м υ ѕ e d
                                                          xxxxxx ғιnd мy n e ѕ т oғ ѕ a l т - every т н ι n g ' ѕ мy ғ a υ l т
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ι'll тaĸe a l l тнe в l a м e - aqυa ѕeaғoaм ѕ н a м e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ѕυnвυrn wιтн ғreeze в υ r n - cнoĸιng on тнe a ѕ н e ѕ oғ нer e n e м y

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Open for interaction! Please this boy needs friiiieeeendssssssss

u s e r n a m e

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games