Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Anonymous Gift Giving Thread - It's Back! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes, this sounds like fun!
  No, this is lame.
  Gold!
View Results

Raine Eoviny

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:00 am
Oh WOW! You guys are so sweet. As soon as I'm done with this quest I'm SO sending out a whole bunch of freebies to everyone! Hahaha.

Thank to the people/person who sent me the Hockey Mask (this is so freaking cool), the red skirt (can't you tell I love red?) and the carrot pluch (this is the coolness, I just wish you could equip it razz )

Thanks guys, the gifts are so good, thanks so much smile

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:16 am
Thank you soooo much to who gave me the neo punk socks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin You just made my day!

[Tutti Frutti]

King_Z1218

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:22 am
Damn. STILL not enough for a trading licsence  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:24 am
Thank you soooo much to who gave me the red paper crown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin My day just got even better!  

[Tutti Frutti]

King_Z1218

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:26 am
500 gold for a trading pass. Well, I'm halfway there, at least... crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:30 am
Thank you, anonymous benefactor, for this wicked Blue Shade Hat! This is the first gift I've ever gotten on Gaia! Thanks! You made my day!  

King_Z1218

Raine Eoviny

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:31 am
King_Z1218

Lol. I think my brain fell down the toilet again xp I was just about to send you some gold towards your pass when I realised... YOU DONT HAVE A PASS. Hahahaha blaugh

I'm so stupid. Well, I would help you out, but I cant, I'm sorry.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:33 am
Apparently, you still recieve gifts, if you don't have a pass...someone just gave me this hat. redface  

King_Z1218

Slightly Blue

3,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:33 am
Raine Eoviny
King_Z1218

Lol. I think my brain fell down the toilet again xp I was just about to send you some gold towards your pass when I realised... YOU DONT HAVE A PASS. Hahahaha blaugh

No.You can give someone else something through a trade,as long as you start the trade,but they still cant get you anything.
Edit:*blinks*Or not.. sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:36 am
Thank you to who ever gave me a gift basket with the bunny tail in it!  

RandallHicks

Raine Eoviny

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:36 am
~R.a.c.h.e.l.~
Raine Eoviny
King_Z1218

No.You can give someone else something through a trade,as long as you start the trade,but they still cant get you anything.

I just tried and it said I couldn't. That's how I remembered. I would send him a gift, but I have nothing to gift. I gave everything away as anonymous gifts already. Haha. I'm addicted to gift giving razz

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:38 am

Quote:
Trading Error

King_Z1218 must have a trading pass to trade with other users.

crying cry sad

Raine Eoviny

King_Z1218

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:38 am
Raine Eoviny
~R.a.c.h.e.l.~
Raine Eoviny
King_Z1218

I just tried and it said I couldn't. That's how I remembered. I would send him a gift, but I have nothing to gift. I gave everything away as anonymous gifts already. Haha. I'm addicted to gift giving razz

Thanx, anyways. I'll manage to get it, it'll just take a while. Normally, I wouldn't even be on right now. I'd be at work, but it turns out I got fired biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:39 am
Raine Eoviny
~R.a.c.h.e.l.~
Raine Eoviny
King_Z1218

razz I know what thats like.I keep telling myself that I'm on a quest,and not to give,but I cant stop.  

Slightly Blue

3,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150

King_Z1218

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:39 am
So, you can recieve stuff, like clothes, if you don't have a pass, but you can't get money? That's interesting.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games