Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:32 pm
vincent feels his other self fading away and he laughs feeling tremdous energy "this world is the sphere's" the demon says  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:43 pm
Anjel relieved her eyes not yet normal rushes towards Vincent and hands him her amulet.. "Wear it it will help hun hurry... before he takes you over again"  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:57 pm
"its not me"the vincent says as he fades away and becomes sand  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:13 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
He gave up and walked back to Craven's house. "Craven says to take me to a castle. Well lead the way"

Mathew nodded teleporting them to the castle. Craven ran into a cave following her mothers scent. "Craven whats wrong." Her mother asked. "Is he still the slumber?" Craven asked. "No your grandfather isnt awake." "I think dad might try to corrupt before he wakes." Craven stared at her mother. "Sounds like your father." Cravens mother giggled. "Mother, we're talking about your father the first werewolf to be! Arent you worried!?!" Craven shouted. "No your grandfather is strong and we'll protect him." Her mother smiled warmly. 'Richter, please be making better progress than me.' Craven sighedrubbing her forehead as her mother smiled at her.

Richter was suddenly looking up at a towering castle. Spires were decorated with stained-glass windows which lead to great halls and chambers. They seemed to be on a mountain top. Richter stared at the castle in disbeleif. "Follow me" said Mathew

Craven sighed becoming anxious. 'I'll just go and help Richter.' She thought standing from a chair she was sitting in. "Oh tell the young mage your with hi." Her mother giggled. Craven shook her head using the little magic she knew to teleport her to her fathers castle. She appeared infront of Richter and her brother. Grabbing Richters shoulders she lowered her head with a sigh. "Please tell me, you guys found something."  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:26 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
He gave up and walked back to Craven's house. "Craven says to take me to a castle. Well lead the way"

Mathew nodded teleporting them to the castle. Craven ran into a cave following her mothers scent. "Craven whats wrong." Her mother asked. "Is he still the slumber?" Craven asked. "No your grandfather isnt awake." "I think dad might try to corrupt before he wakes." Craven stared at her mother. "Sounds like your father." Cravens mother giggled. "Mother, we're talking about your father the first werewolf to be! Arent you worried!?!" Craven shouted. "No your grandfather is strong and we'll protect him." Her mother smiled warmly. 'Richter, please be making better progress than me.' Craven sighedrubbing her forehead as her mother smiled at her.

Richter was suddenly looking up at a towering castle. Spires were decorated with stained-glass windows which lead to great halls and chambers. They seemed to be on a mountain top. Richter stared at the castle in disbeleif. "Follow me" said Mathew

Craven sighed becoming anxious. 'I'll just go and help Richter.' She thought standing from a chair she was sitting in. "Oh tell the young mage your with hi." Her mother giggled. Craven shook her head using the little magic she knew to teleport her to her fathers castle. She appeared infront of Richter and her brother. Grabbing Richters shoulders she lowered her head with a sigh. "Please tell me, you guys found something."

"We just got here sweatdrop " Said Richter rubbing the back of his head  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:52 pm
Craven sighed letting her arms fall to her sides. "Alright lets go see father." She sighed turning from the two.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:13 pm
Username Neckroz209
Name Mika
Race Secret
Description Mika loves the shadows and darkness she usualy sticks to not trusting anyone but sometimes she finds someone she can trust
Personality Quit, Secretive, loves to hide, judges people on looks and behaviour
History: transfered to this school after an inncident at her old school  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:16 pm
Mika walks threw the front doors "Oh man they said this was a mortal school but there are vampires on the upper levels...great just great i had to come here i jsut hope no one finds out what i am" starts to walk down hallway towars stairs "Now were is the art class room?...hello can anyone help me!" i yell  

neckroz209

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:25 am
neckroz209
Username Neckroz209
Name Mika
Race Secret
Description Mika loves the shadows and darkness she usualy sticks to not trusting anyone but sometimes she finds someone she can trust
Personality Quit, Secretive, loves to hide, judges people on looks and behaviour
History: transfered to this school after an inncident at her old school

I DON'T ******** THINK SO BUDDY! IF YOU CAN'T READ THE ******** RULES ON PAGE ONE OF THIS RP THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO POST ANYTHING IN IT!!! I DON'T TOLERATE PEOPLE WHO BREAK THE RULES!!! IF YOU CAN'T FOLLOW ONE SIMPLE DIRECTION THEN GET THE ******** OUT OF MY RP!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:45 pm
(Great You've pissed her off again.... *Attempts to console*)

Dante sighed when he saw that despair left. "What a bunch of assholes." Dante converted back to his human side and tried to find his items. He looks around to see the light of the sphere replacing the sun. "I guess it's okay." he thought at the others including Ricther and Craven. "Haven't talked to them in awhile." He began to walm toward Anjel and stepped on the sand. "Hey, Vincent is being a little punk... I mean he's not a good guy anbymore it's annoying." What is the curse they are talking about? he tried to console his confusion and then tried to hide the tux.  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:44 pm
as the day shifts to night and the breeze gets harder a trenched man appeare's"time to finish what vincent and despair havent"he says as he begins to walk around leaving traces of ice around him he un hooded his hoodie to reveal his faceUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:45 pm
"I have to un-jinx you soon Dante, no magic can stay permantly in others, be wise you would have to follow the other demon inside of Vincent.. He cannot override me I will not have it.. unless *she thought of Raven's Prophecy* OH NO Dante you need to stay away from Raven and Caelum she thought directed to Dante. No one must know where we are.. you cannot stay in his presence at all.. alright? you have to give me your utmost trust otherwise you could kill the only two you will ever love Dante. And I love you in a way too like a brother..I have faith in Raven's reign and I won't let it fall, at all and for eternity. So will you come now with me a moment I have to help you.. She gave him a very stern and dserious look and her eyes turned Black again. "Please?" she said aloud, "otherwise I have no choice but to capture you until this is over and I really need some cooperation from you! so c'mon what will it be?"  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

NoctusDarkfire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:41 pm
Mallock stares at the barrier with mild confusion. he had been in a daze for the last few days. he was unsure of where he was. he shrugged and walked up to the barrier. he banged his fist agains't it and watched it ripple from the contact. he was of course wary but now that he was here he might as well find out what this place was.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:05 pm
((just a quick question or two...theoretically what door are you knockin on? the town has been completeltey annihilated and only the mansion at DeadBridge is left, but that has a slight barrier around it.so where is your character starting from?))  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:14 am
Marluxia saw dante in a distance and slammed the sycthe on the ground and the ground cracked freezing the area hit following the crack marluxia appeared infornt of dante and slashed him in teh chest  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games