Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Krystalcat

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:21 pm
kinta is just another one of the peeps to me. (one I don't see around much, but I know is there somewhere. stare like Raz)  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:23 pm
Rydia-Beck
at random: Hey blue.. I actually found an anime media I liked enough to put on my profile. Tell me if the song is too intolerable. I remember it from like real big fish or one of those ska punk bands so I think it's funny just a little drawn out. blah blah..anyway. lemme know whatcha think sometime.

It was awesome. It was a bunch of animes. I didn't reckongize any or them except one which I think was Trigun.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:23 pm
i aloways liked kinta.. he is a nice guy.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:25 pm
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior
Mara_Brightwing

Be nice to Darthy...and be nice to Kinta.... *pets Blue and settles him back down* it's okay....

*settles down* I'm trying to be nice. I don't like to confront people about things like that.
well i know he is a gay male i just want to bug blue a bit... and also kinta becuse he pesters the hell out of me some days... so im allowed to take a cheap shot back now and then.

What confused me more was when he used one of his Mules.
Momoomo?

Sexy Nurse Kinta. The conversation was about butt secks then he comes on with his mule saying thats where he comes in and I was like What and he was like, yep its me. and I was just... I have a migrain  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:29 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Rydia-Beck
at random: Hey blue.. I actually found an anime media I liked enough to put on my profile. Tell me if the song is too intolerable. I remember it from like real big fish or one of those ska punk bands so I think it's funny just a little drawn out. blah blah..anyway. lemme know whatcha think sometime.

It was awesome. It was a bunch of animes. I didn't reckongize any or them except one which I think was Trigun.

I'd have to watch it again to guess at some of them but Tenchi Muyo was on there some and that made my day cuz I buy all tenchi muyo shows and movies I can find. Glad you liked it! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:30 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior
Darthspanky
TheBlueWarrior
Mara_Brightwing

Be nice to Darthy...and be nice to Kinta.... *pets Blue and settles him back down* it's okay....

*settles down* I'm trying to be nice. I don't like to confront people about things like that.
well i know he is a gay male i just want to bug blue a bit... and also kinta becuse he pesters the hell out of me some days... so im allowed to take a cheap shot back now and then.

What confused me more was when he used one of his Mules.
Momoomo?

Sexy Nurse Kinta. The conversation was about butt secks then he comes on with his mule saying thats where he comes in and I was like What and he was like, yep its me. and I was just... I have a migrain
i thought shaz created sexy nurce kinta or sometihng... i knew it was for kinta but...  

Darthspanky

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:30 pm
I want to buy Trigun DVD's now. I wonder if a friend of mine still has those episodes he downloaded.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:31 pm
I think I recognized almost all those anime.... xd  

Krystalcat

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:31 pm
brb. Chris's gotta check out an order from amazon!!! Getting 2 more erasure cd's!!! EEEEEEEE!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:33 pm
gonk
I still owe my friend 5.5k for this Coco  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:38 pm
Rydia-Beck
brb. Chris's gotta check out an order from amazon!!! Getting 2 more erasure cd's!!! EEEEEEEE!!! xd

Wish I could buy the cd's I want for $13, but since I would have to import the cd's It would cost a lot.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:40 pm
Do you think we'll get to page 1337 tonight?  

Mara_Brightwing

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:41 pm
Mara_Brightwing
id rather get to it tommarow so i can get ont here myself wihtout haveing to go on it at 1:30 at night o get myself on it.. plus sakura wants his place on it as well  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:42 pm
Mara_Brightwing

Na, I think I'll probably go play my new Destroy All Humans game soon. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Mara_Brightwing

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:42 pm
Darthspanky
Mara_Brightwing
id rather get to it tommarow so i can get ont here myself wihtout haveing to go on it at 1:30 at night o get myself on it.. plus sakura wants his place on it as well
That's good...because it's already nearly 2 am here, and I'm getting really sleepy..but I so want to be on page 1337...save me a place, will you, please?  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games