Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:11 am
EggaSponge
RaidenKazama
What the avi? What are you questing atm... the snow yeti or coco? I'm no where near completing my quest, lol I just updated my gold count. >_>

i have the yeti, see? her name is hans gertrude. i'm actually trying to buy all the small items first, so i can feel polished, and then i'm getting the big things. first big thing: purplemarine upsidedown boots

Good luck! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:12 am
RaidenKazama
EggaSponge
RaidenKazama
What the avi? What are you questing atm... the snow yeti or coco? I'm no where near completing my quest, lol I just updated my gold count. >_>

i have the yeti, see? her name is hans gertrude. i'm actually trying to buy all the small items first, so i can feel polished, and then i'm getting the big things. first big thing: purplemarine upsidedown boots

Good luck! mrgreen

yaya! thankies! i would ask if you wanted to fish, but my server isn't working! crying  

EggaSponge

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:15 am
Hellou people that loves hates me neutral  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:19 am
I'll finish my tin hat quest soon, less than 500 cans now...

gonk Angelic Scacrf.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:21 am
EggaSponge
RaidenKazama
EggaSponge
RaidenKazama

Good luck! mrgreen

yaya! thankies! i would ask if you wanted to fish, but my server isn't working! crying

AAaaw I was just gonan ask you the same question!

Hey Kiokujo...!

OMGSH Very close Goddess!  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:27 am
444 Cans Needed, if the people confirm their trade, 406 needed... I doubt the one girl is going to confirm her trade.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:29 am
Goddess Ace
444 Cans Needed, if the people confirm their trade, 406 needed... I doubt the one girl is going to confirm her trade.

How have you collected your cans, through donations or have you been buying them? If so how much. =o  
So close, yet so far...  

Kiokujo

Ketake

Well I gave you all that I have for the moment  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:30 am
Kiokujo
Hellou people that loves hates me neutral

*humps*  

Ketake

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:30 am
Does anyone else get this problem...it never used to happen to me...but when I go to the world map and use the scrolly thing to go to a location it doesn't work!  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:32 am
RaidenKazama
Goddess Ace

How have you collected your cans, through donations or have you been buying them? If so how much. =o

Donations, I have been drawing avatar art for cans through.

There was only one time I had to buy the cans... I think it 18 cans for 21 gold.... it was like 1 gold a can and I just added the 3 gold to even off my gold.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:32 am
RaidenKazama
Does anyone else get this problem...it never used to happen to me...but when I go to the world map and use the scrolly thing to go to a location it doesn't work!

Yeah, it wouldn't work for me.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:34 am
yeah map isn't working neither is fishing  

EggaSponge

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:36 am
Goddess Ace
RaidenKazama

Yeah, it wouldn't work for me.

Oh poo, oh well at the arrows still work.

OOooo thats really good, expecially since the Tin hats are so expensive! The cans used to be like 10 gold each on the market! Dunno what it is now though.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games