Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:14 pm
Oh okies lol.

Awesome!

Yeah, I got NPC underwear in the tank a bit ago. I think I'm going to sell.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:23 pm
Gino's? it's not worth much, it's better to keep a pair of his (since it's a very nice shade of purple actually) and it's worth under 1K gold.

I keep hoping that in DC one of my accounts will get some other NPC underwear.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:50 am
Yeah, it was Gino. I got...Nicolai's last nite. I probably will keep Gino's undies for my avi is nice lol

*taps* your random siggy is stuck!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:49 am
It's working for me. try refreshing?  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:03 pm
I went to four different pages and it wasn't working. I'll check and see if it's working now.

OMG! I got it!

I GOT IT!

465k for the Demonic Pendant! *dances*.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:35 pm
Not bad. I'm, kicking myself right now. for what I did way, way, back when the marketplace was brand new. (I bought two Demonic Pendants for 12K each, have one still, and sold the other for 14K a few weeks later)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:50 pm
Ouch! I'm sorry. That's rough. I did the same with the winter rose but not to the same extent. I bought one for 40k then sold it. Now I want to get it again, and I need 70k.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:53 pm
I at least still have a pendant. I just wish I had remembered to keep the other.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:56 pm
It'll be alright. You know better now. And I'm sure, if another such situation arises, you won't make the same mistake twice! *hugs*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:02 pm
No, I'm pretty sure I'm going to make the same mistake again. because I'm in sell mode, where I try to get rid of as much of my spare things as possible to make as much gold as possible, lending itself to my gneral funds. (I don't sell the thigns on this account, and my mule accounts are running on just the items they have equipped.) it's that storege account. the one with the 2000 Rally wheel items and the..hmm, probably about 750 Clock eggs.
Im dropping the other items if possible. (I'm making some exceptions, like, I'm keeping the recent event items)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:36 pm
Wow. Okies, well hopefully it won't become too terrible and you'll be able to make a good amount and not kick yourself too much later. So how is the selling going?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:50 pm
I have 4101 items over what I want. (I think, I don't know how many things I'm excluding. I know my storage is at 4116 items, but I think it includes all of them, including the game, ZOMG, and the like. And I think that includes the items in my storage. (otherwise I don't know how it would be that high)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:56 pm
Wow, that will be slow but you should be able to make a bit off of it. They aren't easily sellabel are they?

So you are selling the rally wheels or no?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:04 pm
I'm not selling the Rally wheel items yet. The prices are still steadily increasing. every ocne and awhile I check for any worth 50 gold or less. I buy them and sell them to the stores. decreasing the finite amount, and sometimes increasing my gold count by a small amount.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games