Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Adie's Questies: Fishie Friends ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:36 pm
oh, that's really good. Do you have a shop outside of the guild or something, because I do not recognize this avi or the previous one.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:27 pm
nope, no shop.
I went around thread hopping on request and commission sub in the main and offered my samples if they would like to commission me.

ehehe , the good thing about doing that is, I get to choose what I will draw. Plus, I don't get too swamped with orders. downside is, finding courage to offer and get a chance of rejection, blow to the ego. eheheheh.

the last chibi i made is not an avatar art. Its an original character by a Gaian. So no similarities in Gaia items on him. cept maybe hair or sumthin.
The girl I posted with the cat, is an avatar art of Demonic Masumi. She PMed me after she saw my offer in her friend's thread. biggrin

heart  

Adie05

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:33 pm
i see, that actually sounds like a very good method for getting commissions, i am glad it is working so well for you.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:50 pm
eheheh... i've been thinking of trying out an art auction but i'm afraid it'll be a flop ( like most of what I do).
how about you? don't you want to open your own art shop?  

Adie05

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:57 pm
If you want some publicity I know a charity that is really popular, they are always looking for artists who would not mind a free piece, a lot of the people there though are really rich and always looking for avi art so it would be a good opportunity for you.

do you really think my art is good enough? either way I prefer not having to stress to make a deadline, my life is hectic enough i do not need an art shop to worry about too. i simply like doing a piece here and there where I get to choose if I do it or not.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:05 pm
eheheh that'd be nice air~
tho right now, I'm doing duke's, kimmy and a few contest entries. ehehe plus I take a break sometimes after each drawing.

you have mad skills esp on coloring! well, if you're looking for some commissions to do, try lurking around the requests and commissions thread. If there is a subject you're interested in drawing try offering your art and if they accept, you'll both be happy ^__^  

Adie05

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:13 pm
Sankkyu Adie! heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:41 pm
always welcome kiwi~

oh yeah, where do usually fish?
do you still fish in bassken?  

Adie05

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:00 pm
Adie05
QueenNanami
Adie05
heheheh! nanami~ you can have liam, i like ian bettah~ rofl
Heck No! You will have to fight me for Ian, Ian is 5million times hotter then Liam! Altho Liam is cute, he just isnt as hot as Ian... I dont think anyone is ninja

Let the Battle Begin! scream

I only have one thing to say...

BRING IT ON!! scream  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:02 pm
scream scream scream

lol
i'm out of things to say xd  

Adie05

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:07 pm
User Image
rofl
heart
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:33 pm
ohhh.. a sitting duck... err a naked standing .. err.. an easy target twisted

mrgreen

anywho be away for work for awhile  

Adie05

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:21 am
Adie05
always welcome kiwi~

oh yeah, where do usually fish?
do you still fish in bassken?

Lol I can fish in all the lakes, but it depends on where I feel like competing. So if you want, I would love to fish with you in bassken. heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:22 am
tell me when you're fishing and where so I can try to fish with you ^^  

Adie05

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:24 am
oh oh! and i finished my abducted sea princess dream avi biggrin  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games