Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyPudge

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:43 pm
Ohmigod, I LOVE GREASE! i have it! razz My name is Baby Pudge, I'm 15 years old. I love to hang out with friends, go shopping, meet boys, and new friends. At the moment, I'm into my schoolwork so no time for sports. I'm not much of a sports person anyway. So if anyone would like to talk, I'd love to chat. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:51 pm
Hehehe~
Im Hurricane_Epsilon, but ya'll can call me Epsilon. (yes..Ya'll XD)
Ok had too much fun with that

Im an artist, i do fanarts and original arts, and may soon do avatar art.
Im an obsessive anime fan, especially to FMA and Gravitation. Epsilon is one of my original characters i have made, and hope to get him to look as close as possible to his original creation here on gaia.
I love to talk, so ya can PM me. :3
I love to draw, cosplay (costume play). Current cosplays are Noriko Ukai, Yuki Kitazawa, and Riza Hawkeye. :3

I think that's it. XD  

My Little Erection

Adept Legacy

4,300 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:55 pm
Names Illyrio.

Status: Persuing Marriage To Sarenade ( another gaian member)
She is my Fiancee IRL.

Greatest things in the world?
-Fiancee
-Smash Bros.
-Video Gaming
-Burritos
-Cooking
-Gaia
-Industrial Music

Worst things in the world
-Being called a poser
-Overplayed music
-Being kicked in "the junk"
-Rob Zombie's Remix Of More Human Than Human.
-Friends crying hopelessly
-Waking up without my Fiancee
-Leaving the house when she is there
-Turncloaks & Substance Abusers  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:10 pm
name: amber.
AIM: YoureBuriedAlive (at the moment)
MSN: FRANKieroISaPANSY@hotmail.com
likes: MANA, jrock, jpop, krock, kpop, punk, rock, emo, screamo, hardcore, grindcore, AIM, friends, family, dancing, shopping, screaming, singing, running, swimming, talking (face to face/on the phone), lip service, sex pot revenge, blue bird black bird, baby the stars shine bright, elegant gothic lolita fashion, air conditioning cool , school!
dislikes: rap, hip hop, r&b, when people smoke in my face, drunks, druggies, people who sag their pants and their underwear shows stare , roca wear, baby phat, sean john, ecko, whores, places without air conditioning.
bands i love: phantasmagoria, malice mizer, moi dix mois, schwarz stein, escape the fate, the blood brothers, from first to last, he is legend, mae, brand new, cute is what we aim for, panic! at the disco and lots more!
bands i hate: underoath, yellowcard, nickelback, nirvana, flyleaf, the donnas, the veronicas and a lot more.

Ritsuka Seimei

Moolite

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:48 am
Ritsuka Seimei
AIM: rainbow pistols (at the moment)
likes: MANA, jrock, jpop, krock, kpop, punk, rock, emo, screamo, hardcore, grindcore, AIM, friends, family, dancing, shopping, screaming, singing, running, swimming, talking (face to face/on the phone), lip service, sex pot revenge, blue bird black bird, baby the stars shine bright, elegant gothic lolita fashion, air conditioning cool , school!
dislikes: rap, hip hop, r&b, when people smoke in my face, drunks, druggies, people who sag their pants and their underwear shows stare , roca wear, baby phat, sean john, ecko, whores, places without air conditioning.
bands i love: phantasmagoria, malice mizer, moi dix mois, schwarz stein, escape the fate, the blood brothers, from first to last, he is legend, mae, brand new, cute is what we aim for, panic! at the disco and lots more!
bands i hate: underoath, yellowcard, nickelback, nirvana, flyleaf, the donnas, the veronicas and a lot more.

Maybe you shouldnt have posted Mana and such. whee You never know.

^___^ heart

-sorry for the off topic post.-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:12 am
Moolite
Ritsuka Seimei
AIM: rainbow pistols (at the moment)

Maybe you shouldnt have posted Mana and such. whee You never know.

^___^ heart

-sorry for the off topic post.-

MOO. you posted off topic. i will flame you, babycakes! *flames* so tell us about yourself... unless you already have. eek  

Ritsuka Seimei

XxGothicKittiexX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:12 pm
I'm kittie. I'm a 16/f/TX. I am engaged to XxGothicHaloxX and yeah thats all about me for now.
OH and I'm a baby fur for those of you who know what a fur is ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:02 pm
Mrg? My names Ridge, I'm 14, Live in Canada (w00t!)
Umm, I like anime, sharp and/or pointy objects, that is all.  

Tropical.Sweetheart

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:48 pm
Heya! My username is evident, but I usually go by Tae (Taeryyn being my previous username). I don't really appreciate being called "Ciel", although I understand why people use it.

I tend to stick to my guilds (although my own is certainly in a rut!), and don't venture out into much of Gaia.

If you do happen to see me outside of the GGN, I'm most likely in Site Feedback, Entertainment, or Life Issues. Oh, and the Ask the Gay Guys thread, of course. I don't know what that says about me, so make your own assumptions, I suppose.

I like to read (voraciously), listen to music, practice yoga, and practice French.

My favourite books are Lost Souls and Drawing Blood by Poppy Z. Brite, I Want To Go Home by Gordon Korman, most of the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan, Rainboy Boys by Alex Sanchez, The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde...The list goes on and on.

My favourite artists are HIM, Our Lady Peace, The Prodigy, The Dresden Dolls, The Used, My Chemical Romance, The Cure, Great Big Sea, Greenday, Rufus Wainwright, Panic! At the Disco, Lacuna Coil, Billy Talent, Mindless Self-Indulgence, Vivaldi, and Kanye West.

Err, I've babbled on too long. To sum it up: I'm big on GLBTQ issues, French immersion, and energy!

Oh, and I'm a guy!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:28 pm
About me... stare

I am 19 years old and a published writer. I freelance when I can and otherwise, just try to get by.

I write poetry, short stories, political commentary, rants, raves, etc.

My views are opinionated and often not agreed with. However, I'm willing to listen to all sides as long as people don't become assholes in the process.

Anything more than that and you can ask me yourself.

Regards,

Drake aka $carab  

[ Scarab ]

Zidanerator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:57 pm
Hey people!

I'm Zidanerator, but just Zid will do fine. It saves a lot of typing.

I am 18 years old, and I have a passion for music. Unfortunately, that makes me a little biased when it comes to trying out new styles of music, or new bands.

I used to read a lot, not so much anymore, and in my spare time, I can be found either doing something musically, practicing Tai Chi, or just hanging out with friends. Thats something I do quite a bit.

Um, well, if there is anything more that you wish to know about me, feel free to send a pM my way. I won't mind, I promise!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:03 am
My name translates to Desert Fox. If you were paying attention during history class, you'd know who that was.
My favorite band is Bad Religion.
I am a furry.
I'm a guy, and I like guys.  

Foxnik

Erydjel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:16 am
Hello ^^ I'm a new girl on the web , my name is Allison i'm 20 years old smile and i'm french . So ... sorry for my faults ^^ I'll try to post a lot in a view to ameliorate my english whee But maybe i'll don't understand all what you say sweatdrop ... (i'll have an traductor on my monitor but it's not the better way to improve my english)

Sooo .. that all for this day ^^

P.S : I search a correspondant for MSN , so if you want to talk with me pm me whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:57 am
Hi everyone...I'm ninteen and a first year in college.  

Omega Girlie

Milk and Holy Water

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:19 pm
Hello. My name is Thomas. I was invited recently by O n y x, I believe. I'm not a wonderful conversationalist, but I do my best. Anymore, my ability to communicate coherently is being torn to shreds by the books that I read. Anais Nin, Leonard Cohen, Robert A. Heinlein and Jack kerouac are destroying my life, of course. I listen to a lot of music, but I'm very picky about it. I'm very selective about everything, people that I get close to, music that I listen to, books that I read, and movies that I see. I'm terrified of cruelty, so it is rare that I engage anyone in anything that could be considered a debate. I wouldn't consider myself an elitist one bit, though. There is only one thing I find more repulsive than cruelty, and that is bloated intellect (and of course more so than either of these, is objectivism). I am filled with the revolution impulse (of the far left variety), but I've found a way to route it into my personal mythologized history and spirituality without making it into a debate of moral versus immoral. I have no ambition whatsoever. I want to be a healer, I think. My calling falls between priest, prostitute, revolutionary, muse. I am none of these things. I do not aspire.

I can be contacted through various media beside Gaia, including Livejournal, Myspace, and on AIM as Say It Thomas.

I've used gaia off and on for a few years now, but I'm always a little uncomfortable with the atmosphere. I'm trying to get used to it.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games