Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:02 pm
Van sighed. So that's what this was about. "Larai, everything's alright now. Let's not worry about that and just go home, okay? Kai's not hurt and the demon's not coming back, so you don't have to worry. We can talk about what you did later."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:06 pm
Larai hestitantly stepped towards her family, trying her best to stop crying as she wiped away her tears. "I-I'm sorry.. I'm sorry. I'm sorry..." she mumbled, seeming almost to be drowning in her guilt.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:13 pm
Van had set Kai down as Larai came out and he knelt down and spread his arms, offering a hug that both kids probably needed.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:17 pm
Larai gladly accepted the hug, needing plenty of comfort after this little event. She still couldn't rid herself of that guilt from helping Daemon. After this, it's certain that she would be much more reluctant to help anyone she doesn't know.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:19 pm
((Have to go help with dinner, I'll bbl.))

"Alright, time to go home you too. I think that's enough excitement for one day." Van said as he picked the kids up, one in each arm before walking back home.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:29 pm
{Okay, see you when you get back.}

Larai snuggled herself close to her father, quietly calming down as Van carried her.

Mala couldn't help but feel dismal since she didn't know how to light up the mood a little.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:34 pm
((Ah yes...I forgot how awesome my aunt is and how hopeless my dad is. If it weren't for my aunt, my dad probably would have mistakenly served us mostly raw chicken. The whole thing was pretty hilarious, but I'll spare you the lengthy details unless you want the whole thing. xd ))

"Uh, could you get the door hon? My hands are kinda full..." Van said with a chuckle as they neared their home.

Kai glanced at Larai, wondering how his sister was doing after everything that happened.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:38 pm
{I'd like to know, if you wouldn't mind. XD I'm curious. biggrin }

Larai looked over at Kai, having only just stopped crying. Her cheeks, nose, and eyes were all a light red from it all. She looked almost like a sad and lost little puppy.

Mala chuckled softly and nodded. She opened the door and held it open for her husband and children, trying to reassure them with a warm smile.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:49 pm
((Okay, so my dad already had the whole chicken cooking in the oven when my aunt got home, and things were going fine until he suddenly asks me "So how much longer does this thing need to cook for?" and me and my aunt both give him this dumbfounded look of 'you mean you DON'T KNOW??' So we go get a cook book to try and figure it out, and it's got cooking times by weight, so we ask my dad how heavy the chicken is. To which he responds with "I don't know, a couple pounds?" My aunt and I both mentally face/palm before setting the oven to the sort of middle temperature from the list and hope things work. My dad then thinks it's done some time later (when it really wasn't) despite my aunt continually saying "What are you talking about?? It still looks albino!" so my dad put the chicken back in the oven for a while, took it out again later, this time claiming doneness with more success. Until we cut into the mostly done chicken to find a big pink spot in the middle. My aunt just said we'd eat around it and then we all agreed that my dad is never allowed to cook dinner here ever again. At least not chicken at any rate. xd ))

"Alright, hugs? Kisses? If anyone needs more love and comfort, now's the time to say it." Van said as he set the kids down once they got inside. He figured they'd talk with Larai about what she did later once she'd calmed down more.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:55 pm
{Oh my god. XD That's hilarious! ..Though seriously, if you value your life, I wouldn't let him cook chicken either. XD}

Larai hugged her mother and father tightly, too guilty to even look them in the eyes before she ran off to her room.

Mala watched as Larai scampered off afterwards, feeling upset with herself since she couldn't really do much to cheer the girl up. At least, she didn't know what she could do to make everything better.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:02 pm
((There were also times when my uncle tried to get involved and help, but he usually wound up just sort of standing there or blundering about and not really helping. Seeing this reminded me of like a blundering husbands' cooking show somehow. So one of two things often happened: my aunt would get involved to prevent them from doing something stupid or fix something, or my aunt and I would stand off to the side talking amongst ourselves and making fun of the guys' inability to cook. XDD It's probably my favorite part of coming down here, my awesome aunt who's always on my side, and my fun uncle. biggrin ))

After Kai hugged his parents as well, he looked down at his feet, occasionally glancing up at his parents. "Um, try not to be too harsh on Larai...She was really just doing what she thought was right..." he said before running off somewhere as well.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:09 pm
{Sounds like you have a very fun family. XD}

Larai had taken her blankets and buried herself in them underneath her bed, somehow thinking that everything just might get better if she hid herself away for awhile. However, the more realistic side of her knew this wasn't the case.

Mala looked over to Van with clear concern, wondering what he thought that they should do.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:13 pm
"Well, only a matter of time until something like this happened...Well, not this exactly and I certainly didn't think our demonic archnemesis would be involved, but you know what I mean." Van said before sighing. "I guess we should we go talk to her."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:28 pm
Mala sighed and nodded. "Let's go talk to her then. We should probably do it together, though mostly since I won't know what to say if it's just me."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:29 pm
"Well it's all come naturally so far. How bad could it be?" Van said as he climbed the stairs up to the kids' room.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games