Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Anonymous Gift Giving Thread - It's Back! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes, this sounds like fun!
  No, this is lame.
  Gold!
View Results

Raine Eoviny

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:44 am

King_Z1218
Thanx, anyways. I'll manage to get it, it'll just take a while. Normally, I wouldn't even be on right now. I'd be at work, but it turns out I got fired biggrin

Oh no! I'm sorry. Well, now you can do what I do, play with Gaia gold instead of real money xp
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:44 am

Hey, thanx again anonymous benefactor! I have a purty flower! AND it's blue! I Love Blue! Thank you so much! You're my hero!

King_Z1218

Billie_the_kid_Jean

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:45 am

~R.a.c.h.e.l.~
Raine Eoviny
~R.a.c.h.e.l.~
Raine Eoviny
King_Z1218
500 gold for a trading pass. Well, I'm halfway there, at least... crying

Lol. I think my brain fell down the toilet again xp I was just about to send you some gold towards your pass when I realised... YOU DONT HAVE A PASS. Hahahaha blaugh

I'm so stupid. Well, I would help you out, but I cant, I'm sorry.
No.You can give someone else something through a trade,as long as you start the trade,but they still cant get you anything.
Edit:*blinks*Or not.. sweatdrop xd

I just tried and it said I couldn't. That's how I remembered. I would send him a gift, but I have nothing to gift. I gave everything away as anonymous gifts already. Haha. I'm addicted to gift giving razz
razz I know what thats like.I keep telling myself that I'm on a quest,and not to give,but I cant stop.

Haha, same here!
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:47 am

King, you can accept gifts from people in your inventory without a pass, but not money or items sent through trade. They're different. Unfortunatly, money cant be sent as a gift, only items.

Raine Eoviny

King_Z1218

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:48 am

Raine Eoviny
King_Z1218
Thanx, anyways. I'll manage to get it, it'll just take a while. Normally, I wouldn't even be on right now. I'd be at work, but it turns out I got fired biggrin

Oh no! I'm sorry. Well, now you can do what I do, play with Gaia gold instead of real money xp

Heh heh. it's cool. I hated that job anyways. Freaking McDonalds...
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:49 am

Raine Eoviny
King, you can accept gifts from people in your inventory without a pass, but not money or items sent through trade. They're different. Unfortunatly, money cant be sent as a gift, only items.

Gotcha. Thanx, I was a tad bit confused. smile

King_Z1218

King_Z1218

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:52 am

oh, and hey, anymous benefactor...I'm gonna keep these things you give me forever. biggrin
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:54 am

*SQUEE*

You guys are so freaking cool. Thank you for the G-Shades, Earrings and the Pink Daffodil. They're all so cute. Thank you guys. I cant stop changing my outfit now xp

Dammit, I really need some stuff to give as gifts. Al I have is bugs and trash. That would make for a pretty crappy present. Haha

Raine Eoviny

King_Z1218

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:57 am

Anonymous Benefactor...I freaking love you. You are my hero. I LOVE YOU, ANONYMOUS BENEFACTOR!
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:01 am

AAH I don't have enough hands for all the flowers your sending me!!!

King_Z1218

Raine Eoviny

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:05 am

King_Z1218

Ahhh. Someone must love you... YOU GOT A CIG! Lucky ******** razz Well, if that was a gift. I just assumed it was because you didnt have it before. And if it wasn't a gift, I'll look like a moron now. Hahaha. Nevermind. I'll shut up.
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:07 am

Raine Eoviny
King_Z1218

Ahhh. Someone must love you... YOU GOT A CIG! Lucky ******** razz Well, if that was a gift. I just assumed it was because you didnt have it before. And if it wasn't a gift, I'll look like a moron now. Hahaha. Nevermind. I'll shut up.

No, I bought the cig yesterday. I had it in my avitars mouth before. That's prolly why you didn't notice it. It was hard to see.

King_Z1218

Raine Eoviny

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:08 am

King_Z1218
Raine Eoviny
King_Z1218

No, I bought the cig yesterday. I had it in my avitars mouth before. That's prolly why you didn't notice it. It was hard to see.

Ahh, that would make sense. Well, it looks hot anyways xp
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:09 am

Raine Eoviny
King_Z1218
Raine Eoviny
King_Z1218

Ahh, that would make sense. Well, it looks hot anyways xp

Thank you. That makes a total of...hmm...maybe...1...person so far that thinks I'm hot cause I smoke. rofl

King_Z1218

Raine Eoviny

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:12 am

King_Z1218

Thank you. That makes a total of...hmm...maybe...1...person so far that thinks I'm hot cause I smoke. rofl

Haha. Not hot because you smoke, but hot because holding a cigarette makes you look likea badboy. Well, some people. I dunno, I'm weird razz
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games