Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:51 pm
Yep hehe! I'm thinking that the octopus are definately getting lower in numbers and increasing in prices. Someone bought one for 45gs yesterday on an auction!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:11 pm
I think a lot of that has to do with the lowered chance of getting it. Plus there are people like you and I ho will buy up large amounts of an item.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:11 pm
yeah i havent gotten any in awhile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:11 am
They, like the other Overseer only items, have changed the percentages so that they're difficult to get. much to the disappointment of everyone since the first two weeks or so flooded the market making them mostly worthless in currency value.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:22 am
Yeah, well I'm hoping that they'll hold true to what they said in Ask the Admins and cycle stuff out.

How'd you do that to to your avi?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:32 am
hot4urshoelaces
Yeah, well I'm hoping that they'll hold true to what they said in Ask the Admins and cycle stuff out.

How'd you do that to to your avi?
Do what? Oh, I'm just facing the other direction. I got the Furugasa wild hair pose, (and finished the avatar) sat down, and turned around so that the only thing visible is the hair, you're welcome to try it.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:42 am
OHhhh! That's cool! Hehe! I left my flaming swirly hearts though. The way the hair is creased, it give the impression of just being hair.

I think my previous avie, the one without the hair, has been my favorite avi so far. Hehe!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:17 am
Yeah, it is. I dont mind, it's your avatar. You just borrowed the hair. And it does look like that, It's almost the same sprite. (there's just no blank spot where the avatar is supposed to be)

I have no favorite, I, mix and match all the time, very few avatars get reused (er, within a month or two that is) and almost all of my avatars are nw since the inclusion of a couple of the EI's. (plus I change older avatars when I get newer items that look better.)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:59 am
Hehe! I'll go to just hair later, I was going to earlier but I couldnt' remember if anything had evolved since I put it on....I'm sleep deprived, just got done with an all-nighter theses revision so I was not thinking entirely straight.

I keep screen shots of certain favorites, until I can make tekteks of them.mmmmmmmmmm

Mustk go dozing ofef now...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:15 pm
...Oh, I see.
well, you sleep. Sleep is important. we'll talk more later.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:02 pm
Much better. I had a four hour nap, a meal and a little bit of TV. Gearing up for another allnigther and class tomorrow. Then I'm free!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:02 pm
That you will be. and free to play with the Gogh reed.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:30 pm
Yep, as soon as I get it. I'm further away still than I hoped. But....I hadn't played the market much. I'm going to do that in a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:32 pm
I might not get the Gogh reed this weekend, I helped Okami get her Diapered Egg. so, I'm 23K short at the moment, I'll get it back when she finishes her reed quest.
IN the mean time, I'll keep earning gold the way I get my gold, I'll probably be able to get the Reed without the 23K actually.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:34 pm
More than likely! Hehe! You can make up 23k in a night if your tanks are nice. Yeah, I'm thinking a possible 20k from them tonite for me. That'll but me at 107k. Then I still have one more night, just say 10k. That would be 117. So I need to play the market a bit. I've got another fund to pay for some pet but it's low so I'm going to have to notch it up a bit. But I'll make it through, just might be a little rough.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games