Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf Nightshade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:15 am
My name is Heath

I am 22 years old

I live in Kansas oh god why?

Any way I am a bum who trains in kung fu those lines at the shelter during meals are deadly.

Actualy I just don't have a job at the moment and I have been in tech school for two years. I waisted two years of my life trying to find out what I wanted in lifeI found.

I don't care about much of any thing. so whats up with all of you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:20 am
Others call me Ash.. I'm 15.. Umm... I have a little liking to Emo guys ~So adorable xD~ ... Er.. An' I have an obsession with vampires^^  

Ash~Montequeiu

A m b i e n

Timid Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:22 am
hi.

I'm A m b i e n. You can call me A m b i e n.

I'm 20, I'll be 21 very soon. My interests vary, it's better you check out my profile, my fav bands are also there.

just leave me a comment, k.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:53 am
At first I didn't plan on posting here, but now I will now that I've gotten a better feel for the guild and it's members.

I'm 17, I go by Yanike here. My nickname is more of a personal term basis, so I won't divulge it here. x)

I like butter on my mashed potatoes.  

Yanike

DarkSarcasmInTheClassroom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:19 am
My name is not to be spoken, but I wish my name were Banjo and my friends all call me different things, such as Batman, Banjo, Moo-moo (Don't ask...), Amandandelion, Emanda, Amandan, Batmanda, Batmandan, Batmandandelion, and others that I can't remember.
You can probably figure out my real name from some of those, but oh well.

I listen to a few different genres of music, some of the bands I like being NOFX*, Vandals, Bad Religion*, Rise Against*, Pink Floyd (My mom introduced them to me), Tiger Army*, Adam Sandler (thatrockscaresme introduced them to me), Anti-Flag*, The Beatles(My mom), Alkaline Trio (One of my other friends who is not on Gaia) (somewhat), Beck (Mokibus) (somewhat), Blink 182 (somewhat), Dead Kennedys*, Flogging Molly, Daft Punk, Hawthorne Heights (somewhat), No Use For a Name, Offspring (My dad), Rancid, Group-X (thatrockscaresme got me into them, but I found them on my own) Sublime (thatrockscaresme got me into them, but my brother introduced them to me), The Used (I only have one CD which was introduced to me by Caley Fawks)
All the bands that have a star next to them were introduced to me by my brother, and I got into them on my own.
I also listen to random techno music, but no specific bands... Except Daft Punk because they rock. heart I also listen to video game music. Hells yeah.

Uh. My age shall not be known! I am female... I am a vegetarian. I have feet. My conditioner smells like Green Tea. biggrin I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE music.

I don't feel like saying any more because I don't want to talk about myself because I SUCK!

ninja

domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:23 am
Sabaku-Kitsune
My name translates to Desert Fox. If you were paying attention during history class, you'd know who that was.
My favorite band is Bad Religion.
I am a furry.
I'm a guy, and I like guys.

Bad Religion!!! heart
wOOt.  

DarkSarcasmInTheClassroom

tsa.k.hauchan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:48 am
Well, I go by tsa--pronounced like 'tsaw,' or if you want to, think of it like the tse tse fly pronunciation with an 'a'--and I am 17, almost 18. I'm going to UGA this fall semester. woo.

Duurr, I was invited to this guild either this morning or really late last night, I'm not quite sure which. I checked it out and it seems really cool.

So, apparently I sometimes read too much into what other's say, so if I sound sarcastic, I'm usually not trying to be. Unless it's worse than blatant sarcasm, I'm completely serious. sweatdrop

Anyways, my internet at the moment isn't working properly in my room, so I'm using someone else's computer. Ah well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:58 am
Erm... My name is hey-hat (not really, but that's what you can call me).

I'm 14, I'll be 15 in -counts- 21 days. =D

I love to draw. Eat. Read. Bike ride. Sleep. Talk.

I will be a sophmore in highschool after the summer ends.

I am sometimes a hypocrite, but not a hardcore one.

I try not to swear alot, but in some cases it just happens.

And I try to be a nice person. :]

heart

ALSO: I'm slightly unpredictable. cool  

hey-hat

LadyKaeleer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:19 pm
Well lets see.... where to begin? I go by Kaeleer, though you can call me Kae if you prefer, I'm not entirely picky about what I'm called. b***h was a nickname of mine growing up, and strangely enough I answer to it more often then my given name.

I'm a 19 year old female {I turn 20 in just over 3 months}, graduated High School in 2004 and decided to skip the college route. Instead I got a job and started to support myself.

I'm currently pregnant with my first child, my boyfriend {and the father of my baby} and I have been together 4 years in October, and no, we're not planning on getting married any time in the near future.

When I'm not working at the pet store {puppies rock, and I get paid to play with them ^.^} I'm either browsing Gaia's LI, GD and ED forums, shopping online for baby-stuff {its sooo cute, I can't help myself}, burrying my nose in a good fantasy novel, watching WWE/other wrestling style shows {yes, I know and accept the fact they're fake, it's like watching a soap opera, only with more blood} or listening to my ecclectic variety of music.

My musical tastes run from Metal to Industrial to Classic Rock and many other genre's inbetween. Currently my favorite bands include Drain STH and Acid Bath.

I have a tendency to be very blunt and sometimes it may seem cruel and heartless, but I don't like candy-coating problems. If something sucks, or I don't like you, I will be the first to let you know. I try to be as unbiased as humanly possible, though I will relate personal experiences and oppinions if the situation calls for such.

I suppose I'm done ranting about myself now.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:38 pm
i`m lisa and I TOTTALY LOV GAIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

o_sugarsweetie_o

Messiah-Puff

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:17 pm
I go often by the name puff, so just call me that.

I am 14, and soon to be a sophomore in highschool (I had skipped a grade).

You'd be hard pressed to fit me into any particular stereotype, probably the closest you could get would be Beatnik or Punk.

I am obsessed with music, mostly rock and its many sub-genres (including punk, metal, etc..). I also like reggae, electronica, and just about anything i think sounds good. I dont limit my genres.

Some of my favorite bands include, but are by far not limited to: Nirvana, Pixies, Dead Kennedys, Anti-Flag, Dispatch, System of a Down, Descendents, The White Stripes, REM, The Offspring, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Judas Priest, Gorillaz, Guns N Roses, Electric Six, Franz Ferdinand, Anthrax, Sublime, etc...

Politically i most commonly associate with the libertarian party.
Religiously i am an agnostic bordering on atheist, I doubt God exists, but there is just a small chance of her/him/it existing.

I love reading, some of my favorite books include: Cats Cradle, Candide, Lord of the Rings, Angels and Demons, and Da Vinci Code.

Thats all for now i guess, just pm me (the one lonely/bored person who actually read this) if you want to know more.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:30 pm
puff-6988
Some of my favorite bands include, but are by far not limited to: Nirvana, Pixies, Dead Kennedys, Anti-Flag, Dispatch, System of a Down, Descendents, The White Stripes, REM, The Offspring, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Judas Priest, Gorillaz, Guns N Roses, Electric Six, Franz Ferdinand, Anthrax, Sublime, etc...

That's a snazzy listing you have there. As for being agnostic, I'm in the same boat, but I try and venture towards the opposite standpoint as you. The way I look at it, I'd rather have something to look to in an afterlife and not think that this is all I have. Before I become dirt, ash, and plant fertilizer (or dirt in a box, as I like to think of it as), I want to die either knowing or thinking that I'll have something else to look to. Be it negative, positive, something.  

Yanike

Messiah-Puff

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:36 pm
Yanike
puff-6988

That's a snazzy listing you have there. As for being agnostic, I'm in the same boat, but I try and venture towards the opposite standpoint as you. The way I look at it, I'd rather have something to look to in an afterlife and not think that this is all I have. Before I become dirt, ash, and plant fertilizer (or dirt in a box, as I like to think of it as), I want to die either knowing or thinking that I'll have something else to look to. Be it negative, positive, something.

Snazzy *giggles for hours on end about the word snazzy* lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:43 pm
puff-6988
Yanike
puff-6988

Snazzy *giggles for hours on end about the word snazzy* lol

*gets a snazzy sticker, tacks it on* There. Now you can giggle forever! AHAHAHAA!

*skittles off while triumphantly cackling*  

Yanike

Kitty The Tamer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:15 pm
Hi My name is Kitty

I am 16, 17 in October

I live in Austraila

I was invited by O n y x I dont know why eek

I am training to be an animator at school

If you like you can leave a Comment in my profile

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games