Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Anonymous Gift Giving Thread - It's Back! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes, this sounds like fun!
  No, this is lame.
  Gold!
View Results

King_Z1218

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:14 am
Raine Eoviny
King_Z1218

Thank you. That makes a total of...hmm...maybe...1...person so far that thinks I'm hot cause I smoke. rofl

Haha. Not hot because you smoke, but hot because holding a cigarette makes you look likea badboy. Well, some people. I dunno, I'm weird razz

Heh heh. It's cool. And your not wierd. Heh heh. I prolly shouldn't be smoking, though. I've got enough stuff wrong with me as is. Oh well. I like to smoke. It gives me piece of mind.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:15 am
Sweet. Only about 50 gold more...and that trading pass, is MINE  

King_Z1218

Raine Eoviny

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:20 am
King_Z1218
Raine Eoviny
King_Z1218

Thank you. That makes a total of...hmm...maybe...1...person so far that thinks I'm hot cause I smoke. rofl

Haha. Not hot because you smoke, but hot because holding a cigarette makes you look likea badboy. Well, some people. I dunno, I'm weird razz

Heh heh. It's cool. And your not wierd. Heh heh. I prolly shouldn't be smoking, though. I've got enough stuff wrong with me as is. Oh well. I like to smoke. It gives me piece of mind.

I know what you mean. I used to smoke and, unlike a lot of people who smoke, I actually enjoyed it. It was my financial situation and my living situation that stopped me.

Let's put it this way, I'm not a health freak, I dont care about what I do to my body. I have reasons for this, I didn't always think this way, but I do now. If I was ever in the situation where I could actually afford to smoke again, I would. For personal enjoyment

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:23 am
Raine Eoviny
King_Z1218
Raine Eoviny
King_Z1218

I know what you mean. I used to smoke and, unlike a lot of people who smoke, I actually enjoyed it. It was my financial situation and my living situation that stopped me.

Let's put it this way, I'm not a health freak, I dont care about what I do to my body. I have reasons for this, I didn't always think this way, but I do now. If I was ever in the situation where I could actually afford to smoke again, I would. For personal enjoyment

I understand. See, when I said I got enough stuff wrong with me, I didn't mean my health. See, my dream avitar, with the eyepatch, and my quote underneat it pretty much wraps it up. I don't have a left eye, and I'm colorblind in my right one, to red and green. Also, my quote...that's about me... biggrin ...I was born with no voice  

King_Z1218

Billie_the_kid_Jean

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:30 am
King_Z1218
Raine Eoviny
King_Z1218
Raine Eoviny
King_Z1218

I understand. See, when I said I got enough stuff wrong with me, I didn't mean my health. See, my dream avitar, with the eyepatch, and my quote underneat it pretty much wraps it up. I don't have a left eye, and I'm colorblind in my right one, to red and green. Also, my quote...that's about me... biggrin ...I was born with no voice

Seriously? As in you can't talk?  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:31 am
Please, whatever you do...Do not tell me that you feel sorry for me. I'm no different from the rest of the world, if you think about it. I still have all five senses. I still have a normal life. I can still see! I just can't talk, is all. That's nothing major. AIM and text messaging on my cell phone have been great ways for me to keep in touch with the world.  

King_Z1218

King_Z1218

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:32 am
Billie_the_kid_Jean
King_Z1218
Raine Eoviny
King_Z1218
Raine Eoviny
King_Z1218

Yeah, seriously. Why? It doesn't bother you, does it?  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:34 am
King_Z1218
Billie_the_kid_Jean
King_Z1218
Raine Eoviny
King_Z1218

No, it doesn't bother me, I've just never come across anyone who didn't have a voice, is all.
It's cool that you can still communicate and all, thank Heavens for modern day technology!  

Billie_the_kid_Jean

King_Z1218

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:38 am
Billie_the_kid_Jean
King_Z1218
Billie_the_kid_Jean
King_Z1218
Raine Eoviny
King_Z1218

No, it doesn't bother me, I've just never come across anyone who didn't have a voice, is all.
It's cool that you can still communicate and all, thank Heavens for modern day technology!

Yeah, I agree. I'd be stuck with Snail mail. heh heh. I do have a pen, and a pad of paper. And I have great friends. I mean, these guys know me so well, that they can tell what I want to say, just by looking at my eye, and they can read my lips, and they're just amazing. It's actually, really not that bad. But, you'd be surprised by the things people say, like when I go into a grocery store, and the girl at the cash registar sees a guy wearing an eye patch. And they throw me an 'arr matey' pirate It offended me at first. It really did. I was born with two eyes, but that's another story. But anyways, I love AIM. That's the easiest mode of contact for me.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:41 am
King_Z1218
Billie_the_kid_Jean
King_Z1218
Billie_the_kid_Jean
King_Z1218

Yeah, I agree. I'd be stuck with Snail mail. heh heh. I do have a pen, and a pad of paper. And I have great friends. I mean, these guys know me so well, that they can tell what I want to say, just by looking at my eye, and they can read my lips, and they're just amazing. It's actually, really not that bad. But, you'd be surprised by the things people say, like when I go into a grocery store, and the girl at the cash registar sees a guy wearing an eye patch. And they throw me an 'arr matey' pirate It offended me at first. It really did. I was born with two eyes, but that's another story. But anyways, I love AIM. That's the easiest mode of contact for me.

Wow, that's really rude to bust out the pirate jokes!  

Billie_the_kid_Jean

King_Z1218

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:44 am
Heh heh. It's alright. I didn't have it the worst. There was a kid I knew in middle school. He was missing an eye, too, so we hit it right off. But, he also actually did have a hook, AND a prosthetic leg. So, when we would do stuff together, people would stare. His nickname 'Pirate' He loved it. No, but pirate jokes don't offend me anymore. I understand it's just people trying to associate something new to something familiar. Nothing more.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:46 am
Guess who FINALLY has a trading pass?  

King_Z1218

Billie_the_kid_Jean

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:47 am
King_Z1218
Heh heh. It's alright. I didn't have it the worst. There was a kid I knew in middle school. He was missing an eye, too, so we hit it right off. But, he also actually did have a hook, AND a prosthetic leg. So, when we would do stuff together, people would stare. His nickname 'Pirate' He loved it. No, but pirate jokes don't offend me anymore. I understand it's just people trying to associate something new to something familiar. Nothing more.

If it doesn't offend you anymore, I guess it's cool, but it still seems really inappropriate for someone who doesn't know you to comment on your appearance (I'd be pissed).

Congratulations on getting your trading pass!  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:56 am
Thank you to whoever sent me this bitching Ice Tiara. I havn't equipped it yet. I will in a minute. Anonymous Benefactor, you are amazing.  

King_Z1218

King_Z1218

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:58 am
Billie_the_kid_Jean
King_Z1218

If it doesn't offend you anymore, I guess it's cool, but it still seems really inappropriate for someone who doesn't know you to comment on your appearance (I'd be pissed).

Congratulations on getting your trading pass!

Thanks. Now I can FINALLY give stuff to people.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games