Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:36 am
vincent began to fly upward leaving the two knowing he would turn to his alterego at any moment  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:00 pm
Dante sighed. "I'm totally screwed." He looked at Anjel then walked off. "So how are you suppose to help me????" He wanted to go back but he knew it would be dangerous.  

Dante Aurion

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:13 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Craven sighed letting her arms fall to her sides. "Alright lets go see father." She sighed turning from the two.

He followed Craven and Mathew still staring in disbelief of the castle  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:49 pm
He just randomly appears around campus. He starts walking around checking the new things around there.  

Arkleen

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:25 pm
((fyi campus and all of town are destroyed. There are evil demons battling Dante, Anjel, Vincent, and Virgil. Raven, Dante, and Caelum are taking on a reign to united vampires and demons....almost everyone is at DeadBridge Mansion-home of Raven's vampire clan))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:38 pm
((So what does that mean for me?))  

Arkleen

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:44 pm
((it means you would have to show up wherever Craven and Richter are, the outskirts of town, or somewhere close to DeadBridge))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:50 pm
((what does he see?))  

Arkleen

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:14 pm
((mostly the destoryed town and flickering images of DeadBridge through the almost destroyed magic barrier))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:55 pm
vincent contines to fly until he feels something in his body stopps he begins to fall and a shadow begins to release from his mouth the shadow goes throw underground unseen for now vincent loses his trigger and flips steady he lands perfectly and feels relased what happened he questioned yo himself as he relizied the sphere had let the moon go toward earth "o s**t"vincent told himself next to dante  

vampire_guardian116

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:19 pm
"Dante I cannot really help you in a sense... you are captured from the inside you are your own prisoner really and in 5 hours you will be taken over and trying to kill Raven and Caelum... you need to leave as soon as possible. Take this and say 'crowles vista' you won't be able to leave where I have found a place for you, stay for a bit until the fighting is over."

She looked at him and scowled and said "And mister Dante don't you dare get smart-a**'d with me buddy you wanna live right? well I am gonna save your butt and don't thank me.. I am too modest for that."
She took her necklace still in her hand and floated down to Dante and said "Say and now and go no questions do as your told!"
She smiled and turned to the demon behind her and chanted a spell runes formed around her and she floated higher and higher until she was facing the monster. "I am not just a girl.." she said to the monster in projected voice.. and blasted at the monster ((Hopefully now you will KILL THIS DAMN ********... lol I am trying to defeat you!))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:55 pm
vincent saw his replica fall aside him the replica grabbed him and both were teleported meanwhile a three huge demons were fighting anjel one with an endless death curse for he could not die,while dante also had his exact replica both were equally powered to each other and knew there every move "holy s**t face vincent said as he dropped his armor and jackt to reveal his true fighting clothes he uncolstered cerberus "long time no see buddy"he tols cerberus  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:59 pm
"Whatever... So I'm suppose to say Crwoles vista and-" He was gone. When he was able to see he noticed he was in an island. "Cool... It seems relaxing here." He walked to the water and was only allowed to swim so far for if he did he would fall off the edge and into oblivion. "That's not cool.." he sat on the beach and was pissed off of the fact that he was suppose to wait for some time. "I need to get back.."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:23 pm
the repli dante looked at dante from above a tree and chuckled he charged at dante from out of no where and striked him meanwhile vincent charged at his copy nad so did his copy they both evaded and shot there bullets colliding vincent shoot three bullets at his copy and then dropped teh sword and charged at him with a strike the copy did the same and kneed vincent in the stoamch "erghhhh"vincent cried as he flew from the ground several inches  

vampire_guardian116

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:27 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Craven sighed letting her arms fall to her sides. "Alright lets go see father." She sighed turning from the two.

He followed Craven and Mathew still staring in disbelief of the castle

Craven threw the gaint oak double doors open so they could enter the grand ball room. "Father!" Mathew called. "Hello children and Richter." A dark voice replied, echoing off the walls of the room.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games