Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:20 pm
Jordan was staring at the map, her eyes narrowed in disbelief. It had looked fine before but now....the map ended about three stories above where they were right now. "Maybe there's some trick to this..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:27 pm
(Should there be some sort of sensory thing about the map?
Also is Marsh aware of what goes on under Graymoore? Or is that PM territory?)

Avery peeked over Jordan's shoulder at the map as well. Jordan didn't seem so certain of it anymore. But perhaps it was just the torchlight. Aiming her flashlight Avery attempted to help.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:23 pm
(( I don't know...is he? Is it? <.< >.> ))

"You see how the map end here?" Jordan asked, holding it up so Avery could see. "You sense anything?" She flipped the map over and around.

(( -Hint- It has something to do with the part of the map of the moving staircases ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:00 pm
(Hint-your hint was only semi helpful....which in some cases makes it a good hint...but I like hints that are more...telling....lol.)

Avery took hold of Jordan's wrist as she righted the map. Peering closely Avery took a look at the small blocks that were the stairs.
She pointed with the pinky finger of her free hand. "There, do you see that?"

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:21 pm
(( :3 ))

"See what?" Jordan asked. She looked to where Avery was pointing with her pinkie. Maybe there was some trick to all those lines and blocks?

(( Did you mean to say that aloud? ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:25 pm
Dr. Stanfield looked around. "So you guys are seriously having a treasure hunt down here?" he asked, sort of out of the blue.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rehnz

Fashionable Gaian

6,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:33 pm
"Dr. Stanfield is that really a great question to ask? We are after all down here so I guess it is necessary for them to hunt treasure down in this dark mysterious place that none of us probably knew it was here." Leah said taking out chocolate chips out of her bag. "You guys want some? I also have water."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:41 pm
Dr. Stanfield crossed his arms and looked at Leah. "Now is not the time for smart talk, young lady" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:35 pm
(...yes outloud.....I need to fix that..)

"Yes Dr. Stanfield, it's a hunt. Though we're not sure for what. Jordan found this map. And there's something about the stairs see?" Avery said turning to Jordan to point again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Marsh continued his wanderings, completely bored and at a loss of what to do himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:27 am
((Gonna be gone again... Sorry, I've been really busy in real life these days... XP))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:22 pm
((Because Avery totally knows what's up ;D ))

Jordan squinted at it. "It kinda looks like...hold on a sec. Hey, Chris, how close could you get a light to this without burning it?"

((I think everyone gets busy once school starts back up xP ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:57 pm
(Also diner...food coming? Ali and Zaias need to make their appointments afterall.)

Whit checked his watch and sighed. He still had a legit 15 minutes to kill before he'd allow himself into the cafeteria. He rubbed his neck and headed for what he guessed was the library. He hadn't really been before. But was pretty sure he'd seen that Avery girl and a few other common faces pop in and out.
It must be more popular than he thought.
Besides he was still relaxed enough he could probably find a Hardy Boys er...Tom Clancy mystery to read.....that could waste time....

Jogging up the few steps Whit pulled open the door.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:11 pm
Zizi stalked the people and sighed, he couldn't see the map, and some part of him thought this would be fun. So far, he was wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:16 pm
(( Oh yeah.. well Leah has chocolate chips! ^o^

Zizi lives! I almost want to make something to do with all the stalkers we've got in here xD

Don't remember exactly what the others were doing... ))

The food came. Everyone ate. It was good.

((God, sorry, not feelin' it right now -_- ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:16 pm
Avery froze and turned. "Is someone else here?" She asked in a normal conversational tone.
She knew there was, but it got hard to focus on the dark after looking at the brightly lit map.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games