Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

NoctusDarkfire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:18 pm
((Sorry must have missed that part. It was supposed to be the front door. I guess I'm just out front trying to find a way in. I'll edit my last post so it doesn't say that.))

he saw that no one was responding to his banging on the barrier. he cautiosly places a hand looking for a weakness and finds none. he frown's and shrugs. he then sits down to meditate on the problem.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:47 pm
Raven momentarily stopped her chanting and felt a persistent vibration on the barrier, almost like someone was pounding on it. "What could that be?" Raven asked herself outloud, not knowing if she really wanted to know the answer. She used her powers to look around the perimeter of her barrier and noticed a stranger trying to get inside. Who are you and what is your buisness here?...Raven asked him in mind voice and decided that she would let him in if she liked his answer. But she also decided to send him packing with a few bruises if she didn't like the answer.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:39 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Craven sighed letting her arms fall to her sides. "Alright lets go see father." She sighed turning from the two.

He followed Craven and Mathew still staring in disbelief of the castle

Craven threw the gaint oak double doors open so they could enter the grand ball room. "Father!" Mathew called. "Hello children and Richter." A dark voice replied, echoing off the walls of the room.

Richter began looking for the source of the voice. "Who's there? How do you know my name?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:03 pm
"Our father has his ways and it doesnt help that your brother is here too." Mathew smirked then disapeared into the shadows. Craven turned to Richter. "Whats your brothers name?" She questioned.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:12 pm
RileyThe Psycho
"Our father has his ways and it doesnt help that your brother is here too." Mathew smirked then disapeared into the shadows. Craven turned to Richter. "Whats your brothers name?" She questioned.

"Trevor...Trevor Graves" He said as he began looking for Mathew.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:11 pm
"Hmm, Hey Trevor, how would yuou like to come down here and show me what ya got!" Craven called a sly smirk playing at her lips.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:48 pm
"Trevor!?! Where are you?" Richter yelled.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:09 pm
'Smethin's up its unuasully quiet in here.' Craven thought looking around. She wrapped her arm aro9und Richter's waiste, jumping into the air and a boulder smashed into the spot they were standing at second ago.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:28 pm
Dante was patiently waiting for his time. "I have two hours left", He frowned. "I will become a monster not my demon. I will kill all who I ever known and loved." He kicked some sand into the water. "I think I know what I must do.." He bit his thumb causing it to bleed and pressed it on a boulder. He then moved it slowly and created a pentagram on the boulder. "Time to relase the beast ahead of time." Raven, Forgive me for what I might do may be the end of me.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:42 pm
vincent ran toward his replica and then stopped he felt dante's presence near and what he was going to do vincent was shocked and then was slashed by the replica"its time"vincent said as his body regenerated and he became a demon "the reign of chaos and supremecy will start today"he yelled as he raised to the sky and began to chant words as he chanted words the earth began to crack  

vampire_guardian116

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:50 pm
RileyThe Psycho
'Smethin's up its unuasully quiet in here.' Craven thought looking around. She wrapped her arm aro9und Richter's waiste, jumping into the air and a boulder smashed into the spot they were standing at second ago.

"I should have expected that" Said Richter as he set his hands aflame. "COME OUT TREVOR!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:57 pm
Dante began chanting spells. He was summoning the demon out of his body before it took him over giving it it's own form in this simple island. dante lepaed back. He still was as strong but his demon skills were gone for now. The Demon began to form on it's own. It was a tan skinned monster. It hand one gortesque hand which was with three claws and had a mouth on the inside. It had a horn growing out of his forehead. The beast was wielding a massive blade with an eye near the hilt. It roared at the top of it's lungs."Time for the nightmare!!!!"

Dante glared and gripped the hilt of the forcedge. "I'm the only one here buddy. It's time to subdue the beast."  

Dante Aurion

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:05 pm
(I'm a in an island in another world thanks to Anjel. You can't see anything.)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:24 pm
vincent felt the adrenaline in his body and he felt stronger he rooared louldy as the earth began to shatter vincent felt the demon inside him finally take full control "i canttttttttt"vincent cried as he felt wings rip out from his body the pain was sp intense he ripped off his hair the wings ripped his red jacket to reveal a thiner shorter jacket "so long"vincent cried as tears ran down his eyes,he laid his head down and then raised his head as a new person a demon a devil his name was tencniv,the newly transformed vincent lowered to the grouns and he dropped to the ground the soil lifted he chuckled as a weapon came out from his body ahe placed it on his arm and laughed as a huge volcano errupted

User Image  

vampire_guardian116

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games