Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:19 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Xeggr walks in and sits at the table. "Sup?"
"hi xeggr."

"Hey, what's been happening around here?"
"the world of insane. getting stabbed in the stomach its not easy . its very painful."

"Sound's painful... I'm sorry to hear that."
"yea. i almost died."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:28 pm
Drarak walked in on Berry and Xeggr. " Hey...sorry to bother you, but I was trying to find out what happened...I dont remember going to my room..."  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:31 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak walked in on Berry and Xeggr. " Hey...sorry to bother you, but I was trying to find out what happened...I dont remember going to my room..."
"me and bixyll put you and vexion in your room. "  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:33 pm
recca walked outside. "nadare!" recca's hand lit on fire and fireball shot out.

"saiha" a blade emitted from his lower arm

"homura" Recca punched the ground and an explosion came

"Setsuna" a flame dragon came from his right arm and circled above a rabbit outside lit on fire

"Madoka" a shield appeared around recca (like reflega just red)

"Rui" many reccas appeared the disappeared

"koku" koku circled above and shot beams of fir around

"nadare, saiha, homura" Recca called out a sickle of fire appeared (itlike a handle connected to a chain with connects to an axe/hook like thing, but this one is different, the whole thing is made of fire, and the chain never runs out, also Recca can control where the sickle attacked after he threw the axe part.)"fire sickle bomb!" recca threw the sickle and it flew around the air then it hit the floor, then fireballs flew out of the sickle  

MrAsianK

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:44 pm
"nadare, saiha, homura, setsuna, madoka, rui, koku! almighty Resshin come out!" an eighth dragon appeared and all eight charged into recca. recca's entire body lit on fire and recca walked over to a tree and picked it up, as he held it it lit on fire.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:58 pm
" Thank you" Drarak rubbed his scar." But I dont think I shoulve lived....I dont deserve it" Drarak put his head down  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:03 pm
The Dark Paladin
" Thank you" Drarak rubbed his scar." But I dont think I shoulve lived....I dont deserve it" Drarak put his head down
"why not? your our friend."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:03 pm
"ahhhhh we wernt going to let you die....."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:04 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

Drarak looked at her and said " I almost killed you....I DID kill the headmaster...and I let out my brothers demon as well....on top of that Im responsible for the Deaths of many....why do I deserve to live?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:06 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

Drarak looked at her and said " I almost killed you....I DID kill the headmaster...and I let out my brothers demon as well....on top of that Im responsible for the Deaths of many....why do I deserve to live?"
"i know but it not your fault that the demon took over."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:07 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

" why do any of us were just cast aways forced to be at this school and away from everyone else..... so we need to sitck together"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:10 pm
recca walked inside, "careful when walking outside, ur probably gonna burn urself.  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:12 pm
MrAsianK
recca walked inside, "careful when walking outside, ur probably gonna burn urself.
"ok."  
MrAsianK
" thats nice"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Dark Paladin

Drarak looked up at them and came up and hugged them. " Thanks guys.....I needed that..."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games