Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:15 pm
It should drop, I'm guessing it won't drop as much, or as quickly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:33 pm
I'm hoping that alruna and the cats at least drop to 50k each. Those are the ones I REALLY want.

I'm not sure how affordable the moon will be though...  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:35 pm
I'm not worrying about the price now, if I looked, i'd get soemwhat depressed, I know the prices will drop, so I'll start looking when I am sure that the prices will be near the affordable range.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:36 pm
Yeah, you don't want to look now. But I think they'll start dropping at least a little after this weekend. Since it's going to be the first of the month, and the weekend so more people will play.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:47 pm
Right. Ah, new evolving items are going to pop up in the next three weeks. not to mention the new donation items...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:07 pm
I know....it's going to be painful. But considering I have alot of typing and comp stuff to do for homework, I'll be able to play booty grab and help myself out hopefully!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:49 am
I may be rich now but, there are all those new items to buy, plus I'm considering another Picolotrossa's urn, and another Padmavati's Lotus.
Plus I still haven't bought my first Gogh Reed yet.

So, I've got maybe 2 - 2.5 million in non donation/non store items to grab up right how. I'm really hoping on price drops on those famestar items.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:13 pm
I'm hoping so too. I might cut out the halo, though I really want it, I want the other stuff more. So....We'll see.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:18 pm
The reed is at 200K. I can afford it, but I get the feeling the price should drop a little in the next wek. (but it would only drop a little bit)

This was a good week for me. I starte with about 90K at the beginning of the week, (after buying various things) and I've ended at 524,324 gold, I'd say I probably earned about 410K. (well, plus 23K that I loaned to Okami, So I really ended up with 547K)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:22 pm
HOLY HELL!

How? Just off tanks, etc?

My tanks HATED me last nite....LOL. Except the two that demanded I buy Nyx her top. Which shall be doing momentarily.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:38 pm
hot4urshoelaces
HOLY HELL!

How? Just off tanks, etc?

My tanks HATED me last nite....LOL. Except the two that demanded I buy Nyx her top. Which shall be doing momentarily.
How I do it every week. Posting, commenting, Daily Chance, and my Aquarium overseer. It's an underappreciated form of gold gaining, and it works very well for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:56 pm
Yes, yes it does. Hehe!

I have an opinion question. I have...LOTS of those pictures from Valentine's. 5 kinds are selling for 1.5 k for the lowest and another at 2.5 and the rest at 3.5k each. X about 5 each. Should I sell all my spares now or wait? The price is good, I think.

Or should I sell all but one set?  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:58 pm
hot4urshoelaces
Yes, yes it does. Hehe!

I have an opinion question. I have...LOTS of those pictures from Valentine's. 5 kinds are selling for 1.5 k for the lowest and another at 2.5 and the rest at 3.5k each. X about 5 each. Should I sell all my spares now or wait? The price is good, I think.

Or should I sell all but one set?
I don't know.
I'd say save them, but if you want the gold, and think that it's good enough, then sell them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:06 pm
I've got enough gold currently. But I think that they can rise. So, I'll keep them unless I'm in instant need of gold. Thanks!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:22 pm
hot4urshoelaces
I've got enough gold currently. But I think that they can rise. So, I'll keep them unless I'm in instant need of gold. Thanks!
Probably best to keep them. Most people got several of some but didnt get all of them from each account.
So, there will be some shortages.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games