Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:05 pm
Zizi sighs again and whispers."No, this is just your imagination breathing." The student teacher walks into the light and sighs again, it wasnt easy to tell if he was joking or being rude.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:09 pm
((Gonna be eating dinner soon... ))

"Last time I checked my imagination could make breathing noises." At night. Jordan turned to see Zizi, her eyes easily adjusting now that he was in the light.  

Wolfyofthesky

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:17 pm
[Alrighty]

Zizi shakes his head at the responce something about him still seemed blurry, but it soon faded. He looked around and glanced at the map.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:25 pm
(( Still not ready yet...it smells so good...))

Jordan noticed Zizi looking at the map. "You come down here for the treasure hunt too?" At this point they were starting to look like one big happy family.  

Wolfyofthesky

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:38 pm
Zizi stared, his violet eyes seemed to light up the darkness on their own." Nope, I just come down here sometimes for peace and quiet, but this time you all were here. So I decided to follow."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:38 pm
Avery turned to look at the map again, her senses having proven true.
"The stairs almost seem to back-track see?" She asked Jordan. Though the more she looked at the map the more it all seemed to jump out at her.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:30 pm
"You should join the club," Jordan said, smiling to herself. "Huh?" she turned back to Avery to look at the map. "What do you mean? I can't see anything, it's all just a big blur, really."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:53 pm
"Oh, here" Christopher said, shining a fireball close to the map, but at a distance he knew wouldn't ignite it. However, when he heard a new voice, he spun around and held his fire light up to see who it was.

Spencer dodged the ball of flame. "Watch it!" he growled.

Alex was keeping an eye on the new person now.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:49 pm
(There's a quasi-plan for the map. >.>...no worries. Speaking of.)

"Kin I?" Avery asked pointing to the map, and grabbing hold of Jordan's wrists to turn it. She angled it left and right and a single "oh" popped out of her mouth as she brought it up level.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:39 am
Wolfyofthesky
((I think everyone gets busy once school starts back up xP ))

((Depends who. In my case, school is not the case as I have finished high school and where I'm goign enxt, the courses only start in November =P No, I just like ahving a busy life, because I don't really get bored and less time to think of my life problems... XD It's an effective technique for people with LOTS of energy, like me =D))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:41 pm
(( Oh yar...um, Vampiric, could you wait a bit for the thingy? Didn't realize this stuff was going to hit each other... ehehe... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:13 pm
Wolfyofthesky
(( Oh yar...um, Vampiric, could you wait a bit for the thingy? Didn't realize this stuff was going to hit each other... ehehe... sweatdrop ))

((SURE! XDDDDD i ish else where and every where at once if you can understand that OO____oo))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:44 pm
vampiricbloodgirl1
Wolfyofthesky

((SURE! XDDDDD i ish else where and every where at once if you can understand that OO____oo))

(( Ninjar vampire! *coughsparklescough* ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:22 am
(Man! Now we knows! o.0 NO more OOC! Posteys dangit!)

Whit strode in to what seemed a predominantly empty library. He shrugged mentally and began to take a look around the shelves. He was passing the classical section on his way back to mystery when he noticed the first gaggle of students coming from the other direction heading back outside.

"That was lame." one of them said gesturing widely with one arm.

The others comments blended together as they headed further away, though the tone seemed to be general agreement. Raising his eyebrows Whit just headed back and began to peruse.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games