Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thee kayleee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:47 pm
O n y x
This is where all new members can come and introduce themselves. If you've been invited, it simply just means that I believe you can contribute with discussion to this guild ^^ I will not invite someone randomely.

If you want, you can start with name/nickname, age, interests, fav. music/ band, or anything else you can think of.

Okie, I'll use the things from her initial post, since I'm bad at these tell-me-about-yourself things. ^^

Nickname: Kiwi
Favorite Music: Piano and violin, rock, punk, emo, alternative, etc.
Favorite Band: H.I.M.
Favorite Solo Artist: Tori Amos

And there is the condensed mystery of me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:23 pm
I'm Dami. I'm probably a good bit older than most other Gaians here..but oh well. Lock me up in the senior citizen thread? I was sent an invitation so go me? Yay and thank you kindly. And lastly....<3 I abhor MySpace. e.e  

Torgs-Hammer-o-Logic

Zephyrine-Sama

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:45 am
I'm Elvira-Chan, my real name is Annelise, I'm 12, I live in England, I love blaugh Evanescence blaugh and smile linkin park smile , I'm learning to play xylophone and Violin, I love getting hyper, I love sugary, jamaican, italian, french and british food (apart from haggis or anything like that xp ) and I'm new on the guild blaugh 3nodding blaugh 3nodding blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:02 am
well u can all call me star. I love the beach and the beautiful nite sky.
my favorite color is blue...and i like sugar  

star_light72

ellania

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:30 am
Good evening to everybody I am ellania, I dont know what else to tell you about myself, always feel strange when people ask me to introduce myself but I am sure that we will all have great time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:44 am
hi everyone biggrin my name's ashley but call me ash. i'm relatively new to gaia, haven't even had it for a month yet. i'll be 16 july 21 (: it's almost here! -beams with joy- hehh...i love my boyfriend giuliano more than anything. i'm a random silly b***h, i like to eat s**t with my boyfriend and friends. i love reading and watching movies, i like getting absorbed in a good book and letting the whole day pass me by ^_^ anything else you wanna know or if ya wanna talk, just PM me (: g'bye

holyCHEET

Chaotic Sponge

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:18 am
I AM CHAOTIC SPONGE.
So yar?
:3 heart

I like everything most people like, so yar... ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:06 pm
Howdy, I'm Andrew, and I'm 20 years old and RL friends with Alcoholic Pancake. I'm a pianist and a music director, write and arrange music for fun and for a living, and all around enjoy life. In college, I'm in business administration with a splash of music. I play and am working on DMing DnD, I heart WoW, and play a lot of games. Music, games, and all around fun... it's all I want in life. Just last week I was working at Cedar Point and having a blast, but got sick and needed to quit.

Lookin' forward to meeting you all.  

Salustio

Majikal Mayhem

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:47 pm
Okay, let's see...

My nickname is D.J. I'm 21 years old. I live in North Carolina((w00t Tarheels!!!))). I am bi, and Gaian married to Senji_Nightz. Anything else you want to know?? PM me, I'll answer them a.s.a.p.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:03 pm
Hello! I'm ChibiChaos/Sara, and I'm 16.

I enjoy reading, writing, drawing, anime, video games, and rock music. I am a born and raised Metallica fan(with a small lapse because of the Napster incident, but that's water under the bridge now xd ). I enjoy anything in the horror genre and L-O-V-E love any form of breaded chicken. I am (usually) level-headed and can see both sides of an argument.

Other than that there's not much to me. I'm happy to be here! 4laugh  

ChibiChaos

master cool of coolington

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:35 pm
Salutations friends!

My name is Erica and i'm 18. I haven't been on Gaia in ages and just picked it back up again. I frequent GD and WG. [frealz. cool ] School is ending for me.. forever. [with the exception of college in the fall] and hopefully this summer.. i can just relax, yea? WHICH is why i took up gaia again. It's refreshing to be invited to a guild since i've been banned from so many of my favorites because i was gone for so long.. gonk

anyway! i'm up for any conversation. i respect introspective/retrospective people. and random PMs are always welcome.

thanks for invite. biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:22 pm
Nickname: Shin
Favorite Music: any but country
Favorite Band: F.I.R. and Do as Infinity
Favorite Solo Artist: JJ Lin and Jay Chou  

[Queen of Spades]

wormman84

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:58 pm
Hey, I'm wormman, or you can just call me Dameon (it's not because of the movie. i mad up that name beforei knew the movie came out.) I'm 14 years old and I'm turning 15 in September. My favorite kind of music would have to be rap and rock. My favorite band would be Linkin Park. My favorite solo artist would be....probably 50 Cent.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:50 pm
I do not believe I have posted in this thread to introduce myself before and if I have, I am truly sorry for doing it again.

Anyway.

Info about me.

Gaia name: Dreaming Beyond Hope
Favorite food: Cheese
Favorite artist: Avril Lavigne, The Arrogant Worms
Favorite movie: Ever After, A Walk to Remember, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The New Pride and Prejudice, The New King Kong
Favorite actress: Drew Barrymore
Family: One younger sister, Three older sisters, One older brother and my parents are still together.
Favorite drink: Water, Root Beer, Coffee or Cappuchino
Favorite thing to do on gaia: Roleplay
Favorite thing to do on the internet(besides gaia): Go to fanfiction.net
Favorite thing to do off the internet: Read, ride my bike, walk, talk on the phone
Age: almost nineteen.... will be nineteen in just under three weeks.
Birthday: July 1st, 1987
Favorite resturant: A & W

There you go.... there is lots about me!  

Jasmine Snape

High-functioning Detective

tuitu

4,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:26 am
hello! I'm 17 years old and I live in Finland. I have three brothers (one younger, two older) and older sister. I have a cat who is 1/4 of siamese and he has a terrible voice! gonk
I study in sixth form. (senior high for americans.) I don't know what I will do for living but I'm pretty good in languages. 3nodding

my hobbies then... I've played the clarinet 6-7 years and I play in my towns band. I like reading and drawing and I sometimes play chess with my brothers.

and my gaian life.... ninja I usually hang out in the word games a lot. sometimes I like to RP too. not much since I haven't RPed a lot and I'm kinda shy. redface

I'm sarcastic and quick-tempered occasionally but I have great sense of humour. and I like dreaming. I have many sides of me which even I don't know well. ninja

anyway, I think I'm nice to talk with and I hope you think so too. 3nodding  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games