Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:27 pm
Calixita
I am granting FULL ownership of Sirius Black to Aria Starstone. Enjoy!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aria Starstone

Agreed and THANK you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:01 pm
I, Mindsend, Give Strawberry Gumi Bunny, Co-ownership rights to Rainshadow in a temporary co-ownership Specifically so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a solitary breeding off of (Can be with a purewalker or with a non-purewalker, don't care!)

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once Rainshadow's breeding is complete, either Strawberry Gumi Bunny or Mindsend will break the agreement and return full ownership to Mindsend so she can gift another breeding entirely to someone else

Strawberry Gumi Bunny
- Gets FULL CONTROL over One breeding and does not require Mindsend's approval for their choice in Partner - Have fun! I don't have any rights to it!
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Strawberry Gumi Bunny break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mindsend.
-CANNOT: Make life altering decisions Such as turning into an elder or Charming

Mindsend
-Has RP and Teepee Rights
-Control over remaining breedings
-Mindsend has the right to cancel the co-ownership at any time for any reason.
-CAN: Make life altering decisions Such as turning into an elder or Charming
- CAN enter him into breedings or breed him when Strawberry Gumi Bunny isn't already entered.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:04 pm
mindsend
I, Mindsend, Give Strawberry Gumi Bunny, Co-ownership rights to Rainshadow in a temporary co-ownership Specifically so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a solitary breeding off of (Can be with a purewalker or with a non-purewalker, don't care!)

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once Rainshadow's breeding is complete, either Strawberry Gumi Bunny or Mindsend will break the agreement and return full ownership to Mindsend so she can gift another breeding entirely to someone else

Strawberry Gumi Bunny
- Gets FULL CONTROL over One breeding and does not require Mindsend's approval for their choice in Partner - Have fun! I don't have any rights to it!
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Strawberry Gumi Bunny break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mindsend.

Mindsend
- CAN enter him into breedings or breed him when Strawberry Gumi Bunny isn't already entered.
Agreed! Thank you hon heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:34 pm
I, Mindsend, Give CaffeinatedGremlin, Co-ownership rights to The Madness in a temporary co-ownership Specifically so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a solitary breeding off of (Can be with a purewalker or with a non-purewalker, don't care!)

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once The Madness's breeding is complete, either CaffeinatedGremlin or Mindsend will break the agreement and return full ownership to Mindsend so she can gift another breeding entirely to someone else

CaffeinatedGremlin
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should CaffeinatedGremlin break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mindsend.

Mindsend
- CAN enter him into breedings or breed him when CaffeinatedGremlin isn't already entered.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

CaffeinatedGremlin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:39 pm
mindsend
I, Mindsend, Give CaffeinatedGremlin, Co-ownership rights to The Madness in a temporary co-ownership Specifically so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a solitary breeding off of (Can be with a purewalker or with a non-purewalker, don't care!)

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once The Madness's breeding is complete, either CaffeinatedGremlin or Mindsend will break the agreement and return full ownership to Mindsend so she can gift another breeding entirely to someone else

CaffeinatedGremlin
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should CaffeinatedGremlin break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mindsend.

Mindsend
- CAN enter him into breedings or breed him when CaffeinatedGremlin isn't already entered.

I agree! Thank you so much~! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:55 pm
I am granting full ownership of Rosalie to stella cinere (hanging gallow) Enjoy!
stella cinere

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:59 pm
Summer Raaven
I am granting full ownership of Rosalie to stella cinere (hanging gallow) Enjoy!
stella cinere

Agreed and thank you!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:44 pm
This is a temporary co-ownership in regards to Ametrine between myself, stormflower, and RegalRenegade. Stormflower is sharing rp, sig, and breeding rights until Regal obtains a child(from breeding, wishing star, customs, etc.) for the Time Heralds Herd. After she obtains said child/member for the herd this agreement will be void. Basket distribution from any potential breedings will be discussed as they arise and stormflower has final say in breeding partners.  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:47 pm
stormflower
This is a temporary co-ownership in regards to Ametrine between myself, stormflower, and RegalRenegade. Stormflower is sharing rp, sig, and breeding rights until Regal obtains a child(from breeding, wishing star, customs, etc.) for the Time Heralds Herd. After she obtains said child/member for the herd this agreement will be void. Basket distribution from any potential breedings will be discussed as they arise and stormflower has final say in breeding partners.
I agree 100%, thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:55 pm
Leez0rz
SexPot188
Leez0rz
Co-Ownership agreement for Da-Hye between Sexpot188 and Leez0rz

• Both share sig rights
  • Both share teepee rights
  • Both share breeding rights
  • Both share RP rights
  • Lifemating and other life altering decisions must be discussed beforehand.
  • Breaking is forbidden unless one of the other owner goes MIA for a year for whatever reason.

Sexpot188

I agree heart

I am giving Sexpot188 full ownership of Da-Hye. emotion_bigheart

thanks!!!  

SexPot188

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:11 pm
Mr Cheri
-[The Spoof]-
Co-ownership agreement between -[The Spoof]- and Miss Cherie for Julian Sinclair:

RP -
For ease of phrasing, rp rights are split 50/50. Miss Cherie will (more than likely) be the primary executor of rp, however.

Breeding -
Miss Cherie gets 2 breedings completely to herself. Spoof gets 1 breeding completely to herself. All other breedings will be shared unless Julian gets elder'd, then Cherie gets a 3rd breeding to herself.
Major decisions (lifemating and the like) will be discussed between us in private.

Display -
Both owners get full sig, teepee, etc. rights. Stats can be in either or both co-owners teepees at their own discretion.

Anything Else -
If anything else comes up, we will discuss it between ourselves.

If either owner is absent (doesn't log on and can't be reached by any other means) for a period of 6 months then ownership of Julian reverts to whoever is still around.

Miss Cherie
Here you go

Agreed! <3

Exercising my right as active co-owner to break this co-ownership because the above requirements have been met (I have PMed on Gaia - received no response for more than six months, last login date for That Artemis was July 2020, nearly a year from today - Discord DM has met with no response). Henceforth Julian Sinclair will revert to my sole ownership.

According to admins, I have fulfilled my obligations and good faith efforts.

That Artemis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:34 pm
ORIGINAL AGREEMENT HERE
User Image

Exercising my right as active owner, as laid on in the original agreement, to take full ownership of Cedric, and thus breaking this co-ownership. Huro has not logged into Gaia since Feb of 2019, nor does she has a discord for communication.

Huroggmeten

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:21 pm
User Image

For the official record I am exercising my full rights as the original owner, as laid in our original agreement, to take full ownership of Anya back and breaking this co-ownership. This co-ownership was broken some 8 years ago originally between me and Juliette06 but has been lost to time. This post is for the future records of Juliette and I.

Orginal agreement link.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:08 pm
I, Poe-tae-toee, give back full ownership of these ponies to Kirowyn Love!

- Poe heart

Kirowyn Love

Poe-tae-toee

Everyday Garbage

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:01 pm
Poe-tae-toee
I, Poe-tae-toee, give back full ownership of these ponies to Kirowyn Love!

- Poe heart

Kirowyn Love

I agree ^_^

Thank you Poe dear <3  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games