Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:23 pm
behind tencniv appeared a hooded figure"the process is almost complete"the man said as he ripped off the trench coat to reveal a hard solid dark armorUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.,and two more figures appeared the two pulled down there hoods the firsts name was ansem User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.the second unzipped his trench coat to reveal an average looking warrior named revengaUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:09 pm
Dante seemed very weary. This demonic essence of himslef was draining him of his energy. If he got to close he was done for. Dante tired to contact Raven. He collapsed onto the ground.

The demon seemd to laugh, "We shall unite I shall kill her and your child." Dante lacked the strength to even breathe.  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:40 pm
the four looked straight into the horizon as the ground began to crack and break  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:32 pm
suddenly someone else appeared to swords moutned on his back his eyes blue his hair grey "vincent"the boy yelled in anger as he weilded both swords "johnny i see you finally found the loop hole to teh body swaping"tnecniv said as he revenga charged at johnny and slashed his chest  

vampire_guardian116

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:18 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
'Smethin's up its unuasully quiet in here.' Craven thought looking around. She wrapped her arm aro9und Richter's waiste, jumping into the air and a boulder smashed into the spot they were standing at second ago.

"I should have expected that" Said Richter as he set his hands aflame. "COME OUT TREVOR!"

'What next flying vampire monkeys?' Craven sighed then her face hardened. "Hey Trevor, Get out here before I tear this place apart!" She shouted.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:07 pm
(((Hey dante you have phoenix tear liquid in the glowing bush on the island it will burn up or something then you can find it.. it'll replenish you use it wisely though I knew something would happen if you were secluded ^.^)))
Anjel stares at the new guy with wings and falls to her knees like in a trance.. her eyes go blank and grey and her clothes glowed blue then turned into skimpy rags... her back sprouted her own little glowing wings.. not feathered nor bat-like.. just a formation of wings. "Tencniv... why are you here now.. I thought you were dead!" she bowed her head and looked up, her eyes filled with glowing neon colored purple-blue tears trickling slowly down her face.. then time stopped except for her and Tencniv. She sobbed and looked away, ashamed... ashamed of running away from her ex-lover.. "Why are you being such a radical?... I thought you could be smarter to know that this is better! If our races unite Tencniv we are going to be able to live on in peace and have better futures.. no more hidden agendas but obviously you hid it from me even.." she sobbed and placed her head in her hands.  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:00 pm
Tencniv looked at anjel confused "i'am not the one you seek he is dead now and will not come back"Tencniv said in a deep voice he looked at anjel and force pushed her miles away"i have not a lover i have not a friend"he said sternly and moved away slowly with the three behind him  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:59 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
'Smethin's up its unuasully quiet in here.' Craven thought looking around. She wrapped her arm aro9und Richter's waiste, jumping into the air and a boulder smashed into the spot they were standing at second ago.

"I should have expected that" Said Richter as he set his hands aflame. "COME OUT TREVOR!"

'What next flying vampire monkeys?' Craven sighed then her face hardened. "Hey Trevor, Get out here before I tear this place apart!" She shouted.

"Not till I'm done with him!" Richter snaped at Craven. "Enough games Trevor! I've searched for you for years and i havn't heard a word from you! Show yourself!"  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:45 pm
"Tencniv? no, I know Vincent is dead a part of me died with him.. how long have you possessed him? Remember when the first battle broke out after most of the lycans had parished? I was there by your side in battle against them.. please do not walk from me" and it began to rain. Anjel thought to herself 'If Vincent didn't really love me did Tencniv? or was is the other way when he is battling? I don't KNOW!' her thoughts screamed and echoed through her mind and it began to rain harder.. she cryed blood now again, pure emotion had burst from her and she ran to Tencniv and said "Well if Vincent is gone.. you could have been the one I truly loved Tencniv.. but why push me away now?" and she inched closer while saying this and wrapped her arms around him.. he didn't flinch so she reached up and pulled his head down.. and kissed Tencniv. "Please don't run anymore.." she whispered and looked into his eyes, as more blood poured from her eyes. The rain pastered her hair down and her clothes stuck to her body.. He looked so similar to Vincent when she realized.. THAT'S IT he was a reincarnation maybe of Vincent.. this is his pure form.. ((cmon now you gotta go with this.. didn't think you wouldn't disagree on the idea PLEASE? ^.^ *hugs Vampire_Guardian with confidence*))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:13 pm
Tencniv looked down at anjel feeling some emotion within him but not him it was vincent he was still alive but dead within his body"he loves you so much but will never see him again"he told her he looked at her and felt something "it is impossible for him to return"he told her and looked at her "but then again im still alive"he said and looked down and then rapidly raised his head "call me vincent"he told her with a flare in his eyes he spun around andaimed his blade at revenga and had his palm in ansems chest"NOW guys i dont think you want to cross our paths"two voices said coming out from vincents body(Tencniv was too hard to write sorry)  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:26 pm
vincents blade began to glow and he seperated two one was glowing black and one glowing white vincents eyes showed determination and he yelled to anjel"meet me where we first met"he thenset up a barrier around the three of his opponets and him he had both revenga and ansem locked but necrose was no where to be seen"whatever"vincent said as he blasted ansem aside and began to exchange slashs with revenga their blades met and clashed together ansem revealed strings around his fingers and from the ground arose a puppet a shadowy figured inprisoned which charged at vincent ,vincent leaped in the air and the shadow grabbed revenga vincent fell dow nto the ground and pulled in the strings and ansem he swiftly slashed upward and ansems body fell in two the shadow raced to vincent and vincent slashed with the light blade and tyhe shadow dissappeared vincent began to heavily breath and revenga from behind slashed vincent spun kicked revengas sword off his hand and high kicked him revenga flew from teh ground slighty and then with his blade leaped in fast motion and threw the sword at revenga ,revenga fell to teh ground and bounced off teh soil and the blade ran straight threw his heart vincent fell to the ground sinking in the dirt and unoted both blades he heard a crack and laughed and turned around "necrose your next"he told him pointing toward necrose,necrose chuckled and ran toward him vincent his blade ready to slash,vincent dodged right and felt something piercer his body slighty,he grabbed teh sword in time pushing it away"illusion"he thought to himself as he let go and the sword went threw and so did necrose's body from the air necrose came down ready to swing down vincent vincent rolled right and snapped necrose's hand he tied his arm around his hand and turned it to necrose's back he snapped his arm and then stabbed him from behind with necrose's blade .  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:34 pm
vincent:

as necorses body fell to the ground the barrier disappeared and vincent be gan to breath hard he yelled upward"cervantes theres still 3 hours for dantes form to awaken,and i promise you your a** is mine"he yelled as he began to walk toward the old school.

cervantes:

cervantes sat ontop of his moon empire his legs crossed with one hooded person left "ahhh vincent i see your emotions were stronger however dante's curse is unbreakable and you have soon forgotton but one more person unitl i have the honor of kicking your a**"he said in a calm voice staring into his watch "it is time he told the person as he revealed a young man "he could defeat his enemies but will he have teh balls to defeat his future son"cervantes said laughing menically as he stared into the world as it slowly began to crack

((ryko vincents future son))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

vampire_guardian116

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:36 am
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho

"Not till I'm done with him!" Richter snaped at Craven. "Enough games Trevor! I've searched for you for years and i havn't heard a word from you! Show yourself!"

Craven sighed finding herself bored with this little game and a little disturbed with Richters outburst. Craven transformed into her werewolf form puncing on a werewolf heading toward them. "Richter I think they might be on the balcony try and light this place up so you can see." She shouted pinning the werewolf to the floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:39 pm
Dante got up. He looked over at the demon and grinned. "YOU HIT LIKE AN OLD HAG..." From the corner of his eye he saw flames. He thought to himself. She knew I would get in trouble somehow..... He then ran for it. He dived for it and was able to grab it rught eofre the demon smacked him to the other side of the island. "Raven, It's my time..."  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:06 pm
From inside the chamber Raven heard Dante's voice from somewhere. "Dante what do you mean?" Raven called to the open air with a feeling that she knew what he was talking about, but wished it wasn't true. "Where are you Dante? Can I help?" Raven called with pleading in her voice.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games