Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:19 pm
Got the reed with my, weeks money. still have about 318K left.
Now it's onto the Famestar items.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:20 pm
Okies!

Congrats. Erm, I got Nyx some of her outfit. *models* I just need the leather belt and choker. Hehe!  

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:37 pm
It's coming along.
the items aren't getting any easier though.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:42 pm
I know....I hope the cats and alruna go down. I can live with the other ones prices that I want. But I'm going to have to seriously edit unless soemthing happens.
My fear for the moon is an EI bundle. I don't want to buy it then it c ome out in a bundle and DROP.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:53 pm
They didn't release the Black drome egg twice. Since the Mercury moon isn't a donation item, and it's a chance item drop. you won't see it anywhere else.
if you cna, get it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:03 pm
I can't yet. But...maybe in a month or two. If I forsake other items and head toward it. Like funnel half my funds toward it and half towards new EI's. Play booty grab, and the MP. I might can get it in a month. I might could get it sooner if I avoided the EI's but then I'd get so behind on them I'd be paying equal or greater.....Hmm...Opinions? Do you think splitting would be a good idea?  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:30 pm
hot4urshoelaces
I can't yet. But...maybe in a month or two. If I forsake other items and head toward it. Like funnel half my funds toward it and half towards new EI's. Play booty grab, and the MP. I might can get it in a month. I might could get it sooner if I avoided the EI's but then I'd get so behind on them I'd be paying equal or greater.....Hmm...Opinions? Do you think splitting would be a good idea?
I think, it's your money, and you can decide yourself what you think will help you the most.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:19 pm
I'm not sure what to think. I just checked the listing and now it's 2.4 mil. If it doesn't go down, I dont know if I will quest it. If it gets more listings, then I probably will anyways, but it's alot of gold to quest and it might not be in the market. So I think I'm going to stalk the market and see. For the time being, split my gold Then go from there. If it's only going to be a few, I might just do it on the guy.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:26 pm
Things will be determined when they, are determined.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:48 am
My shopping list:

Mercury Moon
Spirit Halo
Alruna Doll
Alruna Doll
Adriana Doll
Rubella Doll
Ren Doll
Santiago Doll
Lanzer Doll
Locke Doll
Johnny Ray Doll
Matoa The demon Cat
Kokutan The Demon Cat
Nervegas Crisis Dolls
Ike & D Dolls
Enchanted Duo Dolls
Clock eggs.

User ImageUser Image

maybe Blue magical Gitboxes.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:47 pm
Yeah, it did drop a bit before I went to bed though, which is good.

I wish tektek would get up the rest of those items.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:04 pm
I'll just keep hoping the prices will continue to drop more.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:30 pm
hopefully!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:57 pm
Items won't drop any faster by us waiting for them. We'll figure it out for the items we want.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:21 pm
Yeah, which is why I must get the Gogh's Reed First. I have 190k currently. I'm hoping to get enough to have it tonite or tomorrow morning. Then I got to figure out what dolls to go for first. I think I'm going to go for the cheaper dolls that I REALLY like first or alruna and then the others. While working on the Moon at the same time. Goal is 18.5k a day. If so, I'll have it in 92 days tops.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games