Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:10 am
Zetao
(Man! Now we knows! o.0 NO more OOC! Posteys dangit!)

((No chu dont Cause the post no longer there i deleted it after i posted it, actually i don't know why it was still up for this long Cause i did delete it's befor O.o *ish confused*))

((*looks at wolfy* i ish not a sparkly damn FAIRY vampire >.< *flails majorly*))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:06 pm
(( Avery needs to 'read' the map, because Jordan can't razz ))

"Zais, we gotta go see the tooth fairy now! Come on!" Ali said, pulling on his arm now that they were done eating. She had forgotten that they were supposed to wait until after supper, rather than lunch.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:08 pm
((is it past suppertime in the RP?))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:45 pm
(( Ah, no, forgot about that. It's about three, give or take. I'll edit...))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:36 pm
(I thought it was around dinnertime personally....and I know the map thing >.>...Avery was just having a moment.)

Avery looked from the map to Jordan sparingly, but quickly wiped the look from her face as she saw the other girl's confusion. "Oooh...right...super eyes..." She gave half a sheepish smile and pointed a couple inched in the air just above the map surface. Where you couldn't read the lines as they were facing the ceiling.

"It's got a 3-D effect for sensory readers. We have to get to the next staircase. Though it gets weird, we have to go up 2 floors to get to a staircase that goes one floor beneath us NOW....and it looks weirder from there." Avery ended her spiel with an ambiguous wavey gesture above the map.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright short fry" Zaias said to Ali and slipped out of the booth ahead of her, taking her hand. "But first lets go brush our teeth okay?"
He dropped a bill onto the table and nodded to the rest.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:50 pm
Telemachus blew another straw wrapper at Zaias. "You sure you ain't a bit off time?"

((Alright, we're gonna go with it's about five then. A bit later, eh? ))

"Uh...huh. Well, lead the way," Jordan said, gesturing towards the staircases. She brushed her bangs out of her face. I need a haircut soon.. Unlike most kids, who got a new haircut just before school started to look nice, Jordan just got one when she needed it.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:58 pm
"Hey man, you heard her, can't keep the toothfairy waiting." Zaias answered stopping the wrapper again. Besides, sometimes it was easier to just go with the flow. Especially when said flow was created and directed by a 4 year old with a full tummy of rootbeer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery blinked and looked down and to the side. It was a thought she hadn't quite seen through to the end. Now she was Navigator.
'Woo- pee...'she thought..and sighing took the map.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:46 pm
Dr. Sullivan was currently preparing a student for a cavity filling procedure. Once he finished prepping the mouth, he took hold of a drill and began drilling away at the patient's tooth. The assistant rinsed and suctioned.

"EEEEEEYOOWWWWCHH!!" the student cried as his tooth was being drilled into.

"It's a nice day, isn't it?" Dr. Sullivan asked as he drilled away at the tooth.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:59 am
((I gotta find something to do right now... XP Any ideas?))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:01 pm
Zaias looked down at the tug on his arm and let his little sister lead him..for the next 5 seconds, as upon exiting the Hawks Nest she didn't know whether to head left or right.
Grinning he took his hands, his one still holding her little one, and showed that on wither side of the hallway to their front were escalators going down, either of which would be fine.

Looking up at him with a smile that also seemed to raise eyebrows Ali began to skip along.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:45 pm
(( Where...are the escalators? ))

Ali accidentally stepped on Zaias' foot. Then, giggling, she stepped on his foot again, knowing that her big brother was so strong it wouldn't hurt a big.

Jordan smiled, more of a grin to herself, as she didn't have to navigate anymore. Yet now she had to follow someone else. You win some you lose some...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:53 pm
"It's a good thing we have a sensory student or two here so that the map can be read properly" Christopher said.

Dr. Sullivan continued drilling his patient's tooth as he began talking about something funny that had happened to him the day before.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:55 pm
Michishige followed along cheerily, amusing himself with the way his shoes squeaked slightly as he walked. Stepping a bit faster, he caught up with Avery and peeked over her shoulder, looking at the map. "Interesting map, isn't it?" Michishige comment as he looked upwards, scratching the bottom of his chin slightly. "Makes ya wonder what kind of genius architect made this place." He then smiled and laughed lightly as he added, "It also makes you wonder what stuff he was on when he drew the blueprints, too."

((Sorry for my non-postage in this RP for such a long time... ))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:51 am
(Shige is back! And yes I realize my escalator placement description ...bit...failed hard...but picture a mall with multiple floors and..and they're at a part where you can look down at the other floors....like a square part? And on either side of the square part going down are escalators!..make more sensish??..prolly not...)

Zaias waited for Ali to veer over to squash his foot again before he fake "roared" and scooped her up and over his shoulder.
"If you can't walk on your own feet..." he said petering off as if she would know what he was going to say next.
He locked her securely in with one arm and continued on his way..perhaps slightly bouncier than he would have before....towards the escalator. It wasn't as if his baby sister had even enough weight to collapse the top of his shoe. But it was the principle that mattered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery sighed and stood slightly to the side. Her flashlight didn't work so well in the crook of her arm.
"Shige, would you take the light please?" She asked, as her hands were both busy with the map.

She was just angling for him to take it when they apparently arrived at a very dank dark staircase that headed up; it started on their right.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:24 am
"Yea, sure," Michishige complied, taking the flashlight from Avery and pointed it down at the map. However, when the arrived at a staircase that was more or less completely deprived of light, Michishige shone the light up, illuminating the staircase partially.

"Hey, um, Christopher! Could you bring your little fireball-y thingy over here?" he asked, pointing at the staircase. "We could use a little more light than this flashlight..."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games