Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D i c l o n i u s N a n a

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:09 am
Hello all, pleasure to meet you! :]

My name is Julie, but I prefer to be called Emmie by strangers, you can call me either name though... I'm 14 years old and I live in California, where I spend most of my time sitting at this computer. xD;

Um, I like many things, but my most enjoyable (And time consuming..) interests would be drawing, sleeping, piano, playing computer games/online games/video games, Dance Dance Revolution and CG'ing. x]

I have many favorite bands, but i'd say most of them are of the heavy metal/rock genre. :]

I've been told i'm very kind and caring, & I have a good sense of humor. However, I have a somewhat poor self-image and if you catch me in a bad mood I can be very pessimistic and 'bitchy.' DD; Overall I think i'm a good person, I just have some rough spots... but doesn't everyone? :]

I have one older brother who has Asperger's {Click the link for more information.}, and I live with my mother. My parents are separated, but not divorced. {It's complicated, and I won't get into it now. xD}

I have a pet dog named Rabecca, but we call her Becca. She's a welsh corgi and I love her to death! x] I also have a cockatoo named Cracker, he's a sweetheart. xDD

That's about all I can think of right now, so I guess my introduction is over! xD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:43 am
Hey thanks for the add Onyx dude!

Anyway..just PM me if you want to know more..

Thats all.. I think..  

bdictjames

Llewla

Kind Character

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:25 am
Uhhhmm..thanks for the invite...My name is Flagless, I like to draw, read (books/manga/leaflets/cereal boxes) listen to music...play on the internet, devise schemes for world domination...

I'm also a compulzive babbler/hypocrite/liar. So I'm really no good for discusssions...D= I dunno why I got invited...I hardly ever feel comfortable enough to discuss things with people.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:23 am
Thank you for the invitation. My name is Kotori Shino Momomiya (better known as Kotori), I enjoy drawing, writing, reading novels and manga, and singing. My kind of music depends on my mood. Sometimes I will favor R&B/Soul, other times I would prefer Easy Listening. Sometimes I would enjoy instrumental music from Hiroshima. It really depends on how I feel.
I think I can contribute well to a discussion if I feel like it. Thank you again for your kind invitation.  

Kotori Momomiya

Soren Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:56 am
hey, what's up? people can call me md. It's all cool. I like to draw a bit, read romance, and I've got a wide variety of music. I listen to country, rock, heavy metal, death metal, a little r&b, VERY LITTLE rap, a bit of blues and jazz... and I can't forget classical....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:04 pm
Thanks for the invite. My current character name is Tay Lorien, but my Pen Name is Poetik. Poker players on Yahoo call me Poe (or whiner, lol).

Interests: Anime and Manga; writing songs, poetry, and storylines/fanfics; Jane Austen and Sherlock Holmes stories; Psychology, Philosophy, and Dimensional Theory (my own ideas on that). I also am collecting rare PS1 games, since I can't afford a newer console.

Music Preferences: tend to be based on friend's and family's favorite groups. I also got to see the Pillows (FLCL) at ACEN 2005.

I'm also a college grad, with a double major Psychology and Philosophy, and a minor in Math. Yet, it hasn't helped me get a job...

Favorite food: original chicken sandwich at Burger King.  

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100

Fancy Douglas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:00 pm
Appreciate the invitation Onyx!

Personal: I'm 16 years old and only 5'2". I'm currently a Junior at a highly praised magnet school for fine arts, specializing in Visual Art and Biology. I live in the Southeastern region of the U.S. I have two pets--a mutt named Wolfman and a goldfish my boyfriend and I named Chicken Nugget. I'm very out-going and open to different ideas and opinions. I have a wonderful boyfriend whom I've been dating for four years and two days now and I love him very much.

Interests: Biological sciences, Visual Art, Latin, Roman and Greek culture, Yakitate! Japan, marine animals, Harvest Moon, DDR, Monopoly, card games, reading, baking, photography, and writing.

Music: I like to listen to music every now and then and I'm okay with most genres except for some country, rap, and heavy/death metal.

Future Plans: To double major in Biology and Visual Art.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:32 pm
Well, Hello all. Name's Swenka. I like to read, but mostly I stick to fantasy stories. I'm a(console) gamer. not too hardcore, but if you get me on the subject I know a bit. I am kind of out there. I'm random, but here's a brief info thing: 6'0", 135 lbs, brown hair and eyes, skinny. Currently dating Katie Ites. I live in North Liberty, Iowa, of the United States. Favorites:
Book: Too many good ones...Have to say: In The Dark, by Richard Laymon
Movie: Saving Private Ryan
TV Show:Family Guy/Simpsons
Color: Don't have one.
VideoGame: Warcraft III
Game in General: Dodgeball
Love videogames. I play almost anykind of game though.(Board, Table-top, video, puzzles)

So that's me in a nutshell. At times I can be perverted, but I do it in all good fun, never seriously. Not too much to say...PM me or leave comments if you want a cookie...Hehehe rofl  

Grand_Arbiter

oracle_crawford

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:43 pm
Hello...um...I was invited here. I'm new, and I just had the chance to take a look at this guild, even though I've been a member for a while now. I'm Oracle. I'm a writer and a pretty good Rper (take a look at my post for a some samples). I'm part of a couple of Rp guilds, and one fan (i should say "phan") guild. lol. So yeah...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:45 pm
Hello my name is Lizz I love all!

rofl 4laugh neutral rolleyes heart heart heart heart domokun blaugh blaugh 3nodding 3nodding smile biggrin xd heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart ninja pirate talk2hand  

Puppydogfox

The Curse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:28 pm
G'day i'm Tim, from NSW Australia.

I guess i'm one of the invited people, thanks it's an honour.

Most of what i am interested in is summerised in my Profile, if your really that interested, but things of special note is my patriotism for Australia and my love of Video Games.

Cheers for the invite, see you around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:17 am
Hello!

I'm Freckle, aka Miranda, aka Mirmir (but don't call me that D:<), aka Hey You, aka That Weird Rent-Obsessed Girl

As you can tell by my sig, I loooove Rent.

It = best musical of all time!

Best movie of all time, as well, although I have a soft spot for Benny and Joon <.< >.>

And I have a petition for Rent clothes on Gaia, if you click the leetle banner in my sig :3

Anyway

I love...

Musicals
Rent
Guys with emo hair
Pretty-boys
Wilson Jermaine Heredia
Adam Pascal
Anthony Rapp
Wicked
Kare Kano
Azumanga Daioh
Chocolate pretzels
Green corn tamales
Avocado egg rolls
Making guacamole
Baking
Drag queens
Gay guys

I hate...

Hip hop
Rap
The song "My Humps"
Shallow guys
Guys with "elevator eyes"
People who don't appreciate the fine art of theater
Homophobes
Sports
Football
Meat
Ricotta cheese
The nasty brown kind of mustard
MTV

I am...

Shaped like a mailing tube (i.o.w., flat-chested)
A total dork
Obsessive
In love with love
In love with LIFE
Morbid, but not suicidal
Dark, yet light
Complex, yet simple
Humble, yet conceited
Simple, yet demanding
From Arizona

Pictures!

|x|x|x|x|x|  

[ Amputated Freckle ]

Ipson

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:01 am
Hey, i'm Ipson. I'm new to Gaia and need HEAPS of help. If anyone could help me, could you PM me?

I like Gaia (so far), Maple Story, writing stories, rock climbing and hanging out with my friends. ninja Hehe, ninja master. I like talking about wierd things and may come across as random. I also have a short intention spa.....oh look. Pie.

Heh heh.....this is a cool guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:12 pm
Well...not exactly sure if I got invited on my mad grammar ranting in my Harry Potter guild or my strangely liberal profile page. I'd say the profile page.

Well, I'm Mandy, and you can call me Madz. I just turned 18 last month. I have an obsession with correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling, so if you don't do it right, I'll correct you...lol. I love games: D&D; Star Wars RPGs, KotOR I and II; and anything for GameCube...which is technically my only system. I also like reading, drawing, playing piano, drums, keyboards (mallet and electronic), and singing.

I'm going to UNT for school next year--currently undecided, but I might major in Vocal Education, History Education (concentration in Women's Studies or WWII), or Politics. I'm kinda leaning towards the first two...

Well, that's it. I guess I'm an interesting person to talk to, so PM me anytime...just don't be creepy.  

RebelJediKnight06

Healing Rain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:34 pm
My name is Larissa, but everyone calls me Rissa. I am 14 and a half years old. I turn 15 this July 2nd. I am an animal fanatic and I believe in using proper grammer because thats what we go to school for. I do make mistakes quite a lot because I type fast, but I correct them as soon as possible. I like to dance, flirt with my boyfriend Marc, take long walks in the park, and go to dances. Its a lot of fun in dances because no one really cares what you look like, they are just having fun! heart
I love to sing, it's my passion, but only when I am alone sweatdrop
No one has heard me sing unless they sneak up on me. My mom did that once and embarassed me by saying I had a good voice. It was a compliment I guess, but an embarassing one.
I like to play on gaia, but I also have a passion for this site called Neopets. Its not a site only for kiddies, I met all of my good adult friends there. 11-32 aged Male and female friends. I mostly have female friends, just because I get along better with them, Its not because I dont like guys, just because I am shy around them.
I met my first jerk at Skate world. I was 12 years old, I didnt know better; until he asked me if I wanted to kiss him that is. Then I said no. The next day he dumped me in an e-mail saying F-you you B -- I don't ever want to see you again!
first I was sad, then I was angry. I dont care anymore honestly, I have a great guy who loves me. heart

Anyways that about sums it up
I went a bit overboard with my feelings and such, but thats okay with you right? Hope so...
Thanks!
~Rissa

P.S. Sorry I haven't been active, I have been diagnosed with cronic migraine (REALLY BAD HEADACHES) and I won't be on often. crying
So sorry. I'll try my best to be active.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games