Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:34 pm
"Neither do I...And I'm not sure if we should do anything with Kai or not; he did seem to know what Larai was up to without saying anything to us..." Van whispered, feeling very conflicted all of a sudden.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:46 pm
"I think he earned his way out of a punishment too, seeing as how I would be being molested by that creep by now if he hadn't interveined when he did." Mala whispered in reply, frowning slightly. "All I did was act as the distraction. It was Kai who choked him until he fainted when the chance came."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:04 pm
((In retrospect, after all the crap Daemon's done/been through, getting obliterated after passing out via chokehold by preteen hostage is a pretty damn humiliating way to go. xd ))

"Why do they even bother whispering? It's not exactly hard to figure out that they're talking about us..." Kai muttered while his parents whispered to each other.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:32 pm
{It is. It's also hilarious. biggrin
Also, I just thought of something even more humiliating.

What if Milly somehow asexually reproduced a baby, and it turned out to be Daemon reinarnate - since technecally he was sort of her father? It'd be even funnier if he had every memory of his death, and had no idea that he is in fact a little brat. XDD Not only that, but a powerless one. Being female being optional, of course.}

"Well, it gives them a sense of security. Let's just pretend like we're clueless, so I don't get in any worse trouble." Larai whispered back to Kai with a small smile.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:36 pm
{Sorry, got dragged away to decorate the tree. +<<<
And oh my lord, I'm not sure what to make of that. At all. But in an entirely good way. XD}

"How much trouble could you be in? This is the first time you've done anything wrong at all." Kai said.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:59 pm
{Well, I hope you had fun doing so. biggrin
So, should we go with it? Or no?}

"Yes, but I messed up big time. Probably bigger than half of your mess ups combined." Larai replied, still putting way too much guilt on her concience than necessary.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:08 pm
((You should know by now that I'm fine with most all plot twists. And I must say, this may very well be your most bizarre twist yet. xd
And we can't forget, Milly still hasn't gotten it on with a demon yet for the Hell's Court dealie.))

"I think you're a little young to be feeling the weight of the world on your shoulders..." Kai said flatly.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:16 pm
{That's true. For both accounts. XD
True. But she can do that any time in her lifespan. She just needs to take her mother's old position in Hell once she comes of age. I might just have her cop out of the whole sex thing and just find some sort of pregnancy potion - simply because these fantasy settings allow for it most of the time anyway.}

"Oh, har har. Very funny." Larai said with much sarcasm, grinning at her brother now.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:25 pm
((Ah. So we're just kind of brushing the Hell's Court thing aside then? No dead/dying/weakened females for Van to rescue?))

"Well you're certainly no expert on humor." Kai said returning her grin.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:28 pm
{Not completely. I'm thinking of having Milly reluctantly accept her fate, thus saving her family. However, she would be subject to all of her mother's duties - keeping her busy in a miserable enviornment and really grating at her normally cheerful if sensitive demeanor. Mostly just a bit of stress-induced drama for Jaquel, Ariae, and Milly. Does that sound good?}

"You aren't either." Larai chuckled, happy that everything - if only for now - seemed to have gone back to normal.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:52 pm
((That works too.))

Van had stopped his discussion with Mala for the moment to just watch Kai and Larai for a bit, glad that they already seemed to be over it all, especially Larai.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:02 pm
{Btw, for Animal Parade, who is your favorite bachelor? I'm stuck between Gill, Wizard, and Chase. I also adore Julias, but... XD}

Mala gave Van a puzzled look until she saw the twins acting so merry. It ended up putting a cheery smile on her lips and a sparkle in her eyes.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:15 pm
((I don't think I've met Gill yet, but my list, starting with most eligible, consists of Luke, Wizard/Julias, maybe Owen, and Chase. I remember going around town meeting people, wondering where all the cute guys were with only Chase left and praying a name like that warranted a cute guy, and then I wander into his introductory cutscene. I see the back of him and go "*GASP* Could it be?! I think I finally have a winner! biggrin " and then he turns around and I'm like "...Huh. You look kinda...gloomy....And your hair clips make you look like a girl. =|" And then I met Julius and I'm like "Screw Chase, I want YOO. 8D" And Luke was all chipper and made me go "Bawww...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."))

"Alright, who still has room for dessert?" Van asked with a small smile once everyone was finished.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:25 pm
{Aside from Harvest King and Wizard, all have rivals who could get in the way of your virtual love. Rival events are triggered by the romantic option of your gender and their relationship with you. So if you are going to bang Julius, don't befriend Candace until after you are married. Trust me on this.}

Larai looked up at Van sheepishly, obviously wanting some dessert. "I..I do." she said with a nervous chuckle as she twiddled her fingers. What can I say? She's going to be quite sheepish until she feels she has earned back her place in the family with good behavior and obedience.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:33 pm
((Good to know. And I'll have to make sure to get the game when I head home, I've just been taking advantage of my cousin's Harvest Moon collection. XD I've got a game called Innocent Life at home (Harvest Moon IN THE FUTURE! AND WITH ROBOTS!) but even with a helper bot that can do most of your farming for you, it's really not the same. Not to mention the world's too frickin' huge and impossible to keep track of what's where and what shortcut connects to which area and what magic rock opens which door where...The game is in desperate need of a goddamn MAP.))

"Me too!" Kai said eagerly.

"Alright, two sundaes coming up. And any sweets for you, my dear?" Van asked Mala as he got up to take the plates in and dish out the ice cream.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games