Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:23 am
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
'Smethin's up its unuasully quiet in here.' Craven thought looking around. She wrapped her arm aro9und Richter's waiste, jumping into the air and a boulder smashed into the spot they were standing at second ago.

"I should have expected that" Said Richter as he set his hands aflame. "COME OUT TREVOR!"

'What next flying vampire monkeys?' Craven sighed then her face hardened. "Hey Trevor, Get out here before I tear this place apart!" She shouted.

"Not till I'm done with him!" Richter snaped at Craven. "Enough games Trevor! I've searched for you for years and i havn't heard a word from you! Show yourself!"

Craven sighed finding herself bored with this little game and a little disturbed with Richters outburst. Craven transformed into her werewolf form puncing on a werewolf heading toward them. "Richter I think they might be on the balcony try and light this place up so you can see." She shouted pinning the werewolf to the floor.

He lit up one of his hands and raised his hand into the air. "Umm Craven? Where exactly is this balcony?" He said looking around the room. 'I wish i had mastered illuminating spells. Now all i have is this stupid candle light'  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:24 am
as vincent waited patiently he looked up at the clock tower and relized it was over dantes awakening had arrived "s**t that means i....."as he was about to say something a meyterious figure began to clap "good work there vincent"a young man said ebtering the light revealing his gret hair a purple coat and black pants and a scar"are you ready for your demise"the boy took a short breathe and released with the words "father" vincent was shocked"what" he said as his body frooze and the man appeared behind vincent and wraped his black wings around him "you will not bring me into this world and abandon me"the voice said as his giant wings began to crush vincent "a so.....n"he said feeling less air,vincent spun the opposite way and ryko swung around since his wings were linched to vincent,vincnet stopped and ryko fell to the ground he slowly got up and raced to vincent,vincents wings pushed eagerly to charge at him"i cant kill my son"vincent thought himself as his saber met his katana"or can i..."vincent thought as he let go the saber and was slashed by the blade he arose to the air noticing a crow circling the battle area vincent arose and stood on top of a floating chuck of the ground lightning began to crash down to the ground beneath "its time"vincent whispered as his son stood tall on the ground "yes it is father dante s awakening and it will be yours as well ryko said as he raced at vincent ,vincent looked in dispair and let ryko do what he had to"is he really letting me"ryko said surprise and just as he was about to stab vincent with the curse blade vincnet chuckled and grabbed the blade he grabbed ryko and felt th sword slowy enter his body "son if i die your coming with me"he whispered as he was on the edge and pushed ryko and himself down vincents wings began to pull him up but he sliced them "arhhhhhhhh"vincent screamed as the two were falling strait into the black and purple palsm "this is it we will sepearate and i will end up god knows where "vincent said as he punched ryko unconcius and then stabbed his heart"sorry son"the crow looked down and began a huge winged beast in fury he threw himself down heading for vincnet but it was too late vincent gave the bird the finger and entered the endless plasm vincents body felt a burn and his skin began to peel and pretty soon ryko dissappeared"whats happening"vincent yelled as his body began to burn to reveal a darkblue layered coat of skin "its time" a familiar voice yelled laughing as vincents body was transformed into a demon

User Image  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:46 am
vincent felt his transformation complete and his eyes closed seconds later he opened them once again with a yellew pupil and hate in his eyes he appeared in a small island and saw dante he looked un worried and slowy walked toward him  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:34 am
Dante ran for the demon. He had the blade's edge ready to run through him. The demon ran at him as well. Then in a swift and fast strike they both crossed path. After a brief moment dante feel over. the demon laughed, "You've lost." The pheonix tear began to activate but he was devoured by the demon's energy. "I am at my peak. I, Variel have arrived." He cut through the dimension with the soul edge. and Weent back to earth.

Variel seeked nothing but strength. He saw a beast and charged for him. "GIve me your soul!" Everyone was bait for him.  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:17 pm
the beast roared and grabbed variels arm and swung him to the ground with one mighty roar the beast opened a hole in the space time continume and leaped inside it and appeared in a deserted town he looked up and saw a church he climbed the church and was wrapped around the cross he waited for his opponet to arrive  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:12 pm
"I don't care ,I will hunt everyone." He attacked random citizens. He was devouring their souls. Then he headed to the ruins.  

Dante Aurion

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:06 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
'Smethin's up its unuasully quiet in here.' Craven thought looking around. She wrapped her arm aro9und Richter's waiste, jumping into the air and a boulder smashed into the spot they were standing at second ago.

"I should have expected that" Said Richter as he set his hands aflame. "COME OUT TREVOR!"

'What next flying vampire monkeys?' Craven sighed then her face hardened. "Hey Trevor, Get out here before I tear this place apart!" She shouted.

"Not till I'm done with him!" Richter snaped at Craven. "Enough games Trevor! I've searched for you for years and i havn't heard a word from you! Show yourself!"

Craven sighed finding herself bored with this little game and a little disturbed with Richters outburst. Craven transformed into her werewolf form puncing on a werewolf heading toward them. "Richter I think they might be on the balcony try and light this place up so you can see." She shouted pinning the werewolf to the floor.

He lit up one of his hands and raised his hand into the air. "Umm Craven? Where exactly is this balcony?" He said looking around the room. 'I wish i had mastered illuminating spells. Now all i have is this stupid candle light'

"Its,-" Craven was cut off by another werewolf jumping out at her. "Shoot as fireball at the ceiling and you'll find it." She shouted smashing on of the werewolves head into the wall. "Hurry." She shouted before sinking her teeth into the others shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:56 pm
He did as she said and the fireball lit the room. He saw the balcony but worried about Craven. He began to hesitate when she said "GO! I'll be fine!" He noddend and jumped to the balcony but it was empty. He ran into the hallway leading to a dark figure at the end of the hallway. It seemed to be leaving. "Trevor wait!" Richter yelled. He ran down the hallway as fast as he could. As he ran down the hallway he began to wondering if Craven was alright.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:02 pm
She looked up and then fell backwards.. but she didn't hit the ground, instead she rose above the ground her torso floating higher. She closed her eyes as she let something pull her up and towards a spirit.. it felt warm and so soothing and... purple! She went rigid then relaxed to see Vincent's old self floating like a ghost ...caught in the plasm and fixed in a akward floating position. she floated towards him and grabbed his hand. In a split second all she saw was white.. then she looked towards the plasm seeing her reflection in the shimmer, her hair now white-ish and in white sage robes. she sighed and bowed her head and waited for Vincent's better half to come back... if he did at all.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:32 am
Soul_Reaver08
He did as she said and the fireball lit the room. He saw the balcony but worried about Craven. He began to hesitate when she said "GO! I'll be fine!" He noddend and jumped to the balcony but it was empty. He ran into the hallway leading to a dark figure at the end of the hallway. It seemed to be leaving. "Trevor wait!" Richter yelled. He ran down the hallway as fast as he could. As he ran down the hallway he began to wondering if Craven was alright.

Craven jumped onto the balcony still in her wolf form. She looked back to the floor to find Jeremy, one of her older brothers blaring up at her. 'Oh man.' She thought as he crashed through the balcony floor. "So you still wanna kill me?" She taunted as they circled eachother. "This time I'll kill you." He cackled lunging at her. Craven dodged, jumping onto his back biting into the back of his neck.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:44 pm
galian beast vincent:

the mighty beast waited for the demon to return ,the beast took a might breath in and roared so loudly that the ground cracked and opened up he looked into the portal waiting patiently

savior vincent:

vincent layed on the ground his hair a silver color his eyes pale his clothes different he got up and mounted his blade he put his jacket on and looked at anjel with happyness"thank you"he kissed her lips as light surronded him and slashed open a hole "now to rescue dante and destroy the galian beast"he said as a hole in the sky opened and he jumoed in it

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:12 am
Variel attempt to detsroy the barrier but something insists that he didn't. "Get out of my Head!" Variel tumbled in all directions. Dante wrestled with the demon in his mind but he ws still over-whelmed. It was that blade. The soul edge. It was the source of his powers.  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:22 pm
vincent lept down to a small village seeing a huge beast on top of the church he charged toward the beast and a warp opened in front of him it was cervantes he grabbed vincent and drew him into the moon base "its about time"cervantes told him as he looked at vincent  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:06 pm
she blushed and kissed him back then let him go. she saw the barrier flicker it was fading a slight bit more it was too weak to with stand fights around it or a attack attempt. she floated towards it and chanted a protection spell and created a vampiric rune and set it on the top of the last of what barrier was left and whispered "for the princess.. and for the future!" the last three words she shouted and layed it down streghtening the barrier and felt vincent leave. She laid on the barrier and meditated a barrier around herself and chanted to keep the strength. As a shock of electricity went through the barrier it started to float downwards again and was on the ground once more.. though a crater was around it *maybe Raven would like a moat?* she thought humorously. And continued to meditate the barrier.  

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:34 pm
Varial attempts vicous strikes at the power-increasing barrier. "I will destroy it." Does who's souls were lost were summoned into the Soul Edge and Varial became stronger. "RAVEN!!!!"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games