Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:33 pm
Well, I don't know how much gold I earn each day. but, I'd guess it's well over 18K a day.
I don't have any idea how much gold I make a day since I don't sell any of my spare items until the day I move the items and gold over.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:38 pm
Well, just from checking my tanks I usually get about 20k from quick calculations based on knowledge of the items. So I think I can do it, and then if I invest or play the market a little, I should be able to get there quicker.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:06 pm
yeah, I've got to stop getting Clock eggs and Blue Magical giftboxes, or I'll use up all my extra gold. (well, probably not, there's a lot of gold to burn through.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:16 pm
Yeah, having the gold makes one want to spend it very easily. I'm amazed at hubby's saving abilities.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:01 pm
Well, it's the start of a new week of saving gold. that means only clock eggs under 50 gold. And maybe no Blue giftboxes. I've opened a bunch more, and haven't ben getting so lucky. I'll continue, but maybe I'll do it slower, as it is a rather bad gold sink if you don't sell the items right away.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:11 pm
Yeah, I think once I get the gold, I'll open...one or two maybe. Then after that like one or two a week. I got lucky the last time I broke dead even.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:25 pm
I'll, just stop for awhile. I think I'd be ok with a blue box a week.
The clock eggs aren't very pressing, even though I've bought over 1000 of them, the prices still average out to 50 gold.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:29 pm
That's good. And they should be a great investment. Eventually the prices will drop and you'll buy more and control most of the market or some other hoarder will. Either way, you'll profit in the end.

One can hope that one of their tanks will supply the wanted giftbox a week adn then it technically wouldn't be a loss.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:00 pm
Yep, but I sell all of the pink giftboxes. So, in the end, it's not as helpful as some people would be led to believe.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:01 pm
I've gotten some blues, so has hubby. He opened his and got something really cheap. I opened mine and broke even.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:02 pm
I've just been selling the pinks, browns, and any of the trunks.
The Blue ones are the ones that I want for this.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:09 pm
I know, I just meant that more often I get blue giftboxes from my tank than a pink.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:27 pm
That's odd, I've gotten a lot of Pink boxes (ok, not a lot, but when I get them that's what it usually is.) more often than blue boxes. and I know that my odds of breaking even with blue is easier tha breaking even with pink.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:46 pm
Yeah, that's interesting. But I typically sell the pinks and open the blues. Hubby normally sells them all.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:56 pm
Before the quick decision to get a coconut bra, I just sold everything that I wasn't going to use.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games