Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:15 pm
"Well.." Avery stated and looked from the map to the staircase, up and down the hallway and back.
"Um...this seems to be it."...'probably...' she thought to herself. She had the same basic map reading skills as everyone else, but who could be sure?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:21 pm
Christopher walked over with his fireball still hovering slightly above his hand. He walked over to the staircase and leaned over, letting the fireball illuminate the darkness a fair bit more. "Here" he said.

Alex was still in shadow form and crept along the wall down the stairway to see what was down there. He wanted to make sure it was safe.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:38 pm
Ali giggled as Zaias bumped along. "Hey, can I sit up high?" she asked. She wanted to sit on his shoulders like she did with Telemachus.

Jordan blinked as she stared at the darkness and shook her head. Her silver eye could see well, but her blue eye saw all the murky blackness. It made her eyes hurt slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:23 pm
(The stairs are going UP...>.>...it's weird...but go with it.)

"Sure kid." Zaias said and shifted his sister so she sat easily on his shoulders. Her held onto her tiny feet. And contemplated getting her new shoes. Possibly something shiny and girly. She'd never had that before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery looked up the stairwell and took a few steps upward. Nothing awkward about going up to get down. Nothing at all.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:05 am
((It's sad to say, but starting this Sunday, I will not have access to internet until I buy myself a laptop and be able to go to free internet cafés, as I am moving out to my new appartment, moving out of my parents house. Feel free to use my character as you wish, however, keep in mind of his attributes and personality AND I will come back =J So when I do, I'll be needing a major update XO I will miss rping during the rest of this month T-T))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:18 pm
(No worries, we'll PM your account with updates so you'll have them when you come in. Good luck with your move and remember to get a computer you LIKE. wink )  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:41 pm
(( Bai bai~ Suppose we might attempt something, hopefully not screw Rock up too bad razz Depends if Treya posts...right?

Shoo...who wants do updates? ))

Jordan looked up and down. Somehow the stairs felt..weird. Must have something to do with the moving part. Or the 'up to go down' part. That too.

Ali laid her head on Zaias' head and hugged underneath his chin.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:44 pm
Dr. Sullivan seemed to not pay any heed to his patient's groans. "So, what a funny story huh?" he chuckled.

The student managed to get out a "uh-huh" between groans of pain as the drill dug into his tooth.

Dr. Sullivan then began humming another tune as he drilled away.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:47 pm
(( Went to the dentist yesterday. Thought of Dr. Sullivan and laughed out loud. The lady reading a magazine looked at me funny. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:03 pm
((lol))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:19 pm
(Ali is too cute T.T We may have created a monster we can no longer control. Lol. )

Whit sat in a library chair after successfully discovering and selecting a book that would keep him entertained until the fluoride taste had eased somewhat.

Cracking the cover he settled in more comfortably.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:17 pm
(( xD I think someone should trip soon, if you know what I mean <.< >.> ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:29 pm
((anyone specific?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:30 pm
(Zaias can't trip. Even if he did->manipulator duhr. He'd save Ali...and prolly himself actually....never thought about that confused Zaias is trip proof. lol.)

Avery climbed up the steps quickly. They were narrow and dark and damp and turned to the right, but she figured the faster they went up them the sooner they could get away from them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Marsh exited the school building. Still utterly bored, still clueless as to what to do with it. God he was tired of being bored.
He should so have theme music. His daily actions could so benefit and be enhanced by theatrical sounds.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:20 pm
(( I love your Marsh! XD ))

(( Nobody in particular matters...though it can't be Spencer or Alex -hint- Spencie may be feeling a tad tired right now, though he won't know why.... <.< >.> ))

Jordan hopped down one of the steps and paused. Something about these steps was off. Maybe they were really steep or something? Though they didn't seem that steep when she looked at him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games