Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:45 pm
{XD Lol, really? Also, can you play as a girl in the futuristic HM or do you have to have manly bits?}

"Maybe a little, but my real 'dessert' is coming later isn't it?" Mala murmured in reply to Van as she went on to kiss him on the cheek. Yes, she has taken a habit of using innuendo whenever she can get away with it. I personally find it hilarious.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:59 pm
((Sorry, male android (because it's the FOOTURE!!) only. So I'm not sure if he (it?) would even have manly bits. XD ))

Van just grinned and shook his head slightly while he dished out the ice cream, one for each of the twins and one for him and Mala to share, while Kai seemed a little confused. Before Van wasn't too fond of making any sort of innuendo or sexual reference around the kids, but he'd given up on stopping Mala a long time ago.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:07 am
{XDD Lol! I might buy the game, although I'm not sure if that particular HM game would be something I'd be into.}

Larai was silent about her mother and father's current conversation. Despite the sound barriers, sometimes strange noises did leak through. Larai was quick to assume that she'd need to bury her head underneath her pillow tonight. She didn't bother ask what made the noises, since frankly, part of her didn't want to know. Not after she walked in on them making out on the couch when she was seven...

Mala took a spoonful of icecream and had a taste, her grin broadening all the more as it melted on her tongue. One could definately say that icecream was among Mala's favorite desserts.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:13 am
((Jaquel: ....Sure you don't want that therapist's number?
Van: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

"Don't enjoy it too much now." Van said with a smirk as he took a bite with his own spoon. Of course, the kids didn't know it, but what Van really meant was something along the lines of 'save some orgasm for me.'

((Like I said, not that great, but if you do hunt it down it's a bit of a PS2 relic btw.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:24 am
{Be careful, Van. You know what a correctly placed space makes therapist spell! biggrin }

"Don't worry, I'll save some room for my special 'treat'." Mala said, smirking back at Van.

Larai deliberately ignored her parents and their smirking as she ate her icecream.

{Okay, thanks. biggrin }

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:32 am
((Going to bed now before I wake up my sleeping cousin with my persistant giggling at a random yet hilarious text adventure game I found online. Who knew a text adventure about killing time/boredom at work could be so hilarious and full of caffeine overdose? biggrin ))

Before Van responded, he looked back at the kids. "Before you, and by 'you' I mean 'Kai', take advantage of the pampering tonight, this is a one time deal after what happened. Kai, you'll get your bike back, and we'll figure out something to do with you, Larai. So as soon as you two are finished, it's right off to bed and then life will go on as normal tomorrow, okay?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:57 am
{Mmkay, goodnight. biggrin
What's the game called? Is it somehow Zork related?}

Larai nodded in perfect understanding. "We understand, daddy. Or at least, I do. This is a one-time thing and should not be expected daily."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:27 am
((Nope. 'Monday 16:30' ))

"Good. And no need to sound so formal; you're too young for it and you sound like your mother." Van joked with a smirk.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:53 pm
{Lol, my friends get mad at me all the time for using too many formal words in conversation. XD}

Larai giggled. "Okay, daddy!"

Mala chuckled and kissed Van on the cheek. "The only reason why I do it so much is because I spent most of my mortal life in some sort of library~"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:12 pm
((Finally met Gil. A tad snobbish in my opinion, but if that's your thing, then snob away. XD And I've dubbed Calvin 'Crocodile Jones'. Because he looks like a cross between the Crocodile Hunter and Indiana Jones. XD Aaaand now I'm leaving again soon for a girls' day out with my cuz and awesome aunt. 4laugh ))

"Good to know you adapted to the outside world, full of fresh air and moi." Van joked before taking another spoonfull of ice cream.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:20 pm
{Gil's a snob at first, but quickly becomes a total sweetheart as you start a relationship for him. That, plus, I sort of have a thing for snobs. XD Lol, crocodile jones!

Okay, have fun when you do go!}

Mala took another spoonful of ice-cream. "You know I have. It'd be so lonely if all I did was lurk around in libraries, now wouldn't it?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:28 pm
"Uh oh, I think they're reminiscing again..." Kai said.

((And how long does it take to even get to friend status, or get a single heart in the relationship meter? I've never really played a Harvest Moon game for any lengthy amount of time to get that far. Which reminds me, I'm not sure if the FUTURE HM has relationship capabilities. And I think I'm going to go look into getting me some food.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:35 pm
{Talk to them once a day, give them their favorite presents once a day, react positively to Heart Events. Gil likes tomatoes and Diamonds. To get his hearts up just give him some tomato juice once a day. To get Luke's up just give him mayonnaise. Julius likes roses, perfumes, and pumpkins. I can link you to a wiki that more accurately explains things once I get on the compy if you would like.}

"They've already started, Kai. There's no stopping it now." Larai whispered back.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:39 pm
((Gracias. biggrin But I'll look stuff up later, like once I get the game at home and stuff.))

"You know the drill, off to bed now you two." Van said once everyone had finished dessert. Well, Kai and Larai had at least. Him and Mala still had one last course.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:53 pm
{You're welcome. biggrin }

"Okay. Goodnight." Larai said, smiling up at her parents before going off to bed.

Mala smiled, waiting patiently for the kids to head off to bed.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games