Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:57 pm
Inside the chamber at DeadBridge, Raven had given up on the stranger who once attempted to get past the barrier. She had lost contact with Dante, was in way comforting to Caelum, and was slightly rattled that Anjel had just set DeadBridge in the middle of a crater. "Despair is coming," Raven dropped to the ground moaning. "Dante where are you!" Raven screamed into the chamber only to hear it echoing back at her. Caelum started to cry and use his mind voice to call for Dante. Neither one of them could reach him and for some reason, Raven's powers weren't going very far once they left the chamber. "Please Caelum don't cry. Daddy will be home soon," Raven offered to him as she scooped him up and paced back and forth sending short burst of power outside trying to locate Dante.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:17 pm
vincent glared at cervantes and striked toward him with his blade cervantes dodged and raised his arm a black beam came out from vincent and vincent was hit"it wont end this way"vincent screamed as he tightened his grip he slashed cervantes and cervantes pointed a finger and the sword didnt go further cervantes spun and pierced through vincent with his hand  

vampire_guardian116

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:38 am
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
He did as she said and the fireball lit the room. He saw the balcony but worried about Craven. He began to hesitate when she said "GO! I'll be fine!" He noddend and jumped to the balcony but it was empty. He ran into the hallway leading to a dark figure at the end of the hallway. It seemed to be leaving. "Trevor wait!" Richter yelled. He ran down the hallway as fast as he could. As he ran down the hallway he began to wondering if Craven was alright.

Craven jumped onto the balcony still in her wolf form. She looked back to the floor to find Jeremy, one of her older brothers blaring up at her. 'Oh man.' She thought as he crashed through the balcony floor. "So you still wanna kill me?" She taunted as they circled eachother. "This time I'll kill you." He cackled lunging at her. Craven dodged, jumping onto his back biting into the back of his neck.

Richter continued to run down the hallway "Damn it Trevor wait!" Richter shot a fireball at the dark figure. It turned around and shot an even larger, black fireball at him. 'What did i get myself into?' He created an ice barrier in front of him hoping it would protect him as he braced himself for the impact. The two energies colided with incredible force. Richter was pushed back but he continued to chase the dark figure.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:36 am
vincent began to bleed from his stoamach feeling the hand leave his body vincent kneeled to the floor and cervantes pointed his finger upward a huge pink beam like ball was on his finger tips ready to hit vincent  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:07 pm
Varial felt them calling for Dante. For that moment Dante regained control. "Kill Varial! Destroy the Soul-" Varial then got control back and continued his onslaught on the barrier.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:30 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
He did as she said and the fireball lit the room. He saw the balcony but worried about Craven. He began to hesitate when she said "GO! I'll be fine!" He noddend and jumped to the balcony but it was empty. He ran into the hallway leading to a dark figure at the end of the hallway. It seemed to be leaving. "Trevor wait!" Richter yelled. He ran down the hallway as fast as he could. As he ran down the hallway he began to wondering if Craven was alright.

Craven jumped onto the balcony still in her wolf form. She looked back to the floor to find Jeremy, one of her older brothers blaring up at her. 'Oh man.' She thought as he crashed through the balcony floor. "So you still wanna kill me?" She taunted as they circled eachother. "This time I'll kill you." He cackled lunging at her. Craven dodged, jumping onto his back biting into the back of his neck.

Richter continued to run down the hallway "Damn it Trevor wait!" Richter shot a fireball at the dark figure. It turned around and shot an even larger, black fireball at him. 'What did i get myself into?' He created an ice barrier in front of him hoping it would protect him as he braced himself for the impact. The two energies colided with incredible force. Richter was pushed back but he continued to chase the dark figure.

Craven threw Jeremy across the ballroom into another room. She turned jumping back up to the balcony to follow Richter. She returned to her human form looking around cautiously. An arm appeared around her waiste as someone covered her mouth. "Be quiet Richter is close by." Someone whispered into her ear. 'Tevor!' He was much stronger than she had acpected. All she could do was sqirm in his grasp. 'How the hell did he get so strong!'  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

NoctusDarkfire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:06 pm
RavenPiper
Raven momentarily stopped her chanting and felt a persistent vibration on the barrier, almost like someone was pounding on it. "What could that be?" Raven asked herself outloud, not knowing if she really wanted to know the answer. She used her powers to look around the perimeter of her barrier and noticed a stranger trying to get inside. Who are you and what is your buisness here?...Raven asked him in mind voice and decided that she would let him in if she liked his answer. But she also decided to send him packing with a few bruises if she didn't like the answer.

he heard the voice break through his mind and suddenly snapped back to reality and responded both vocally and mentally." My name is mallock. as to why I'm here well i'm a wanderer. I was travelling and found myself here. I'm also pretty sure I felt something going on in there and was wondering if you needed any help?" he was still gettng used to what he was. and he could feel his grip on his new other self slipping as his irritation increased. he could somehow feel this person was fairly irritated as well. he only hoped not to much.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:29 pm
"A wanderer. Mallock what are you really?" Raven asked, momentarily snapped back to the outside world, as her voice floated out the chamber to him. "I will let you inside for your own safety, and to aid me, but if you chose to turn against me you will die," Raven told Mallock as she used her powers to guide him to the inside of DeadBridge.

"Welcome to the DeadBridge chamber," Raven greeting Mallock as he arrived and studied him very closely. "I have no knowledge of who you are, but if you can help, it would be greatly appreciated at this point."

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:12 am
Variel looked into the large barrier and realized another had just entered. "Damn IT TO HELL!" he began to attack the barrier with all his might damaging it for the first time.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:02 am
"Mallock hurry! Something strange is attacking the barrier. I'm not sure how well mine and Anjel's powers can keep this up," Raven said urgently to her new guest. She sensed a familiar aura around the thing attacking the barrier but refused to believe that it was actually Dante. "He would never do this to me on his own," Raven muttered to herself as she continued to hold Caelum and pace around the chamber.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:44 pm
cervantes threw the plasn ball at vincent,vincent swiftly turned right and dodged he tackled cervantes to the ground and stabbed cervantes with his blade  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:29 pm
the impact off the explosion hit vincent sending him flying cervantes arose from the ground not injured at all he appeared behind vincent and began to punch rapidly with his finger tips the fingers piercing vincents back"dp you like that"cervantes screamed as he sidekicked vincent snapping his ribs "well do you"cervantes told him as vincent knleed on the floor pale and shocked cervantes placed his palm on vincents forehead "now die"he yelled as hs arm began to glow vincent ducked and snapped cervantes wrist he grabbed his arm and fiercly punched cervantes chest still holding on to his arm snapping his arm out of place cervantes screamed and vincent sliced the broken arm off  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:25 am
Varial chuckled. "This is so simple." He noticed the crackes in the barrier and thought a few more strikes would take care of it. "Dante is dead, I killed him long ago. I also took his place in this world." He knew who everyone was. Since Dante was part of him he had those important facts.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:47 am
"Mallock something is echoing around the chamber. Do you have enough powers to slow it down so we can listen?" Raven asked urgently as her head suddenly felt like it was going to explode. Caelum acted before Mallock did though. Mommy it's Daddy's voice. He said something as the stranger arrived...Caelum informed Raven as he tried to help her as her powers continued to weaken. He wants you to kill something. A Varial? Mommy what's a Varial?...Caelum asked and informed Raven again then fell silent to concentrate on the last part of Dante's delayed echo. Destroy the soul. Mommy! Daddy said to kill Varial by destorying the soul...Caelum told her in mind voice with much excitement that he had figured the message out on his own and helped Raven.

"Mallock the thing attacking the barrier has Dante trapped inside it. Dante says to it's called Varial and to kill it by destorying the soul. Can you help?" Raven asked him urgently as she sent Caelum in his bassinet and started to draw the last of her powers together.

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:05 pm
Varial raised the soul edge high to strike the barrier again. He felt the spirits being sucked into the sword and smiled. "Let the powers of hellfire, Soul Edge the blade of despair cast a final blow and destroy this barrier.!!!!!" With a thought of as a last strike he attacked the barrier but a purple aura seemed to protect it.

A voice appeared from behind him. "My grandson is in their and you also have control of my boy."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games